MyGers points 2021/22

They gave 5 points for historical points but going forward it will only be 3.

After a season or so I’m 100% confident the TC will go separate due to the complaints Rangers are going to receive when all the regulars end up missing out on tickets. It’s just a shame so many who deserve will miss out.

The website is a complete joke still. Anytime anything goes on sale the queues are insane. The website will crash when tickets for first games go on sale and lots of loyal fans will miss out on tickets, to potential people who don’t even have a season ticket. But that’s fair ain’t it..
It is also the lack of clarity on how the whole scheme will work.
With the travel club,you knew that you were guaranteed a ticket for a euro away if you had accrued high points,therefore you could book your travel arrangements early doors.
Now is there going to be a situation where a frequent euro traveller and gold tier member misses out in a ticket due to the way they are distributed to different tiers??

I honestly don’t think there will be as many as you think, they are just more vocal on here about it.
We should at least give it a full season to work and see it. And I don’t include next season in that as it’s likely to be very staggered

In fairness, theres limited disconcerted voices at present due to there not being a scramble for tickets

The discontent will 100% get worse once the scheme starts functioning

So if you buy the Edmiston House package this week the 50 points added will drop off a year earlier than someone buying it the first week in June as their 50 points would stay on for another year,as membership runs from 1st June-31st May each year.
@Greg Marshall

It is also the lack of clarity on how the whole scheme will work.
With the travel club,you knew that you were guaranteed a ticket for a euro away if you had accrued high points,therefore you could book your travel arrangements early doors.
Now is there going to be a situation where a frequent euro traveller and gold tier member misses out in a ticket due to the way they are distributed to different tiers??
They must implement something whereby priority goes to those that purchase in previous rounds? Let’s say you have someone going to the two qualifiers, paying hundreds for testing in addition to the cost of the trip, and potentially having to isolate etc upon their return, to then miss out on a glamour tie in the groups when the world is back to normal - it’s just not fair!

But as long as Rangers make money out of us I don’t think they really care!

So if you buy the Edmiston House package this week the 50 points added will drop off a year earlier than someone buying it the first week in June as their 50 points would stay on for another year,as membership runs from 1st June-31st May each year.
@Greg Marshall
I’d assume this will be allocated to 2021/22 season surely?

I’d assume this will be allocated to 2021/22 season surely?
Better be :mad:
But you never know.
“In addition, supporters who purchase one of our Official Supporter Packages will immediately be credited with 50 MyGers points”
Which means they would drop of a year earlier than someone who buys same package next week?

Last edited:
The TC is never returning unfortunately, previous members have been shat on by this scheme, myself and the guys I go with use all our work holiday's to attend European away matches, isn't that loyalty?

Honestly the club could've milked us for a bit more money and made the TC separate from MyGers, I'm certain everyone would've paid that little bit extra.

For the people saying "Rangers don't make money from Euro aways" please don't forget the cost of a day trip is nearly the price of a season ticket, its branded a loyalty scheme therefore it should run like one.

The TC is never returning unfortunately, previous members have been shat on by this scheme, myself and the guys I go with use all our work holiday's to attend European away matches, isn't that loyalty?

Honestly the club could've milked us for a bit more money and made the TC separate from MyGers, I'm certain everyone would've paid that little bit extra.

For the people saying "Rangers don't make money from Euro aways" please don't forget the cost of a day trip is nearly the price of a season ticket, its branded a loyalty scheme therefore it should run like one.
Looking forward to the website crashing when we try to log in for tickets as well.

Rangers made loads of money these last 3 seasons (except this season) having fans at Euro away games, the support was immense and was worth a goal or two at least. The money made from an away draw or a win in Europe dwarfs most income streams outside of ST income and merchandise.

Rangers made loads of money these last 3 seasons (except this season) having fans at Euro away games, the support was immense and was worth a goal or two at least. The money made from an away draw or a win in Europe dwarfs most income streams outside of ST income and merchandise.

You mean that euro away fans are worth more than a watch along with Defoe and purchasing a woman’s match?

Can't believe my chances of getting tickets for a game are partly dependent on a range of things that aren't in any way related to actually going to games.

There should be reductions on offer for existing MyGers holders, not points given out for taking part in activities.

That's not the case - the points will all be added at the same time
Makes sense. There a bit of the website that might cause the confusion (for the next week anyway)

• In addition, supporters who purchase one of our Official Supporter Packages will immediately be credited with 50 MyGers points.

Only moved back to Scotland last year (wondering now if that was sensible!) so never was on CCCS, but bought STs over the last 5-6 years just to get signed up to the old TC.
Yeah I think you’ll be the second bottom tier for a year or two

How do you see a breakdown, if possible?
Doesnt seem to be a way.

Convinced I bought everything this year, I’ve got 3 more than GeckoBear and 36 less than BlueAs from those that posted points comparisons. Who knows.

Doesnt seem to be a way.

Convinced I bought everything this year, I’ve got 3 more than GeckoBear and 36 less than BlueAs from those that posted points comparisons. Who knows.
The only thing I didn’t buy this season was every single programme

Just realised you can see points allocated by clicking the red i on each transaction
Good Spot - will be able to work out how many points are going to drop off this year as I'd been curious.

Edit - it doesn't.

But then the glory hunters wouldn’t be able to get to the likes of Vienna, Feyenoord and Leverkusen

That’s not fair, why should you expect them to go to qualifiers to build up points?
Agree in principle with what you are saying- but I know of a few who were travel club members going to every European game but very seldom could be arsed going to Ibrox to see us in meaningless league games - never mind applying for away league tickets- they only wanted the European experience - so its a 2 way street when describing Glory hunters

Agree in principle with what you are saying- but I know of a few who were travel club members going to every European game but very seldom could be arsed going to Ibrox to see us in meaningless league games - never mind applying for away league tickets- they only wanted the European experience - so its a 2 way street when describing Glory hunters

In the mygers scheme they’d have been rewarded for buying the ST though?

I think it is highly unlikely anyone who doesn’t have mygers will get a ticket to a game at hampden v them

Correct. By the time the first season of mygers has passed people on cccs only will have missed out on semi's and finals and the 2nd season thousands more will have joined my fees.

Does anyone know if your RTV subscription auto renews? I want those 60 points again!
No, it doesn’t. In fact I don’t think they even send you a reminder telling you it’s expiring. You might need to let it run out (can check when in RTV Account) and then purchase a new subscription.

No, it doesn’t. In fact I don’t think they even send you a reminder telling you it’s expiring. You might need to let it run out (can check when in RTV Account) and then purchase a new subscription.
It says renewal of £60 due on the 7th of july on my one unsure if it comes off auto or like you say just purchase again

I checked mine early and it has the renewal date and an option to cancel - so assumed it was auto renewal?

It says renewal of £60 due on the 7th of july on my one unsure if it comes off auto or like you say just purchase again
I checked mine early and it has the renewal date and an option to cancel - so assumed it was auto renewal?

I pay monthly so can’t say for sure but I’ve seen many posts over the months and years from folk saying their annual subscription ran out and they didn’t even get a reminder. Thankfully yours is during the close-season so I’d just leave it until after the expiry date and see what happens. Not like you are going to miss any games if you then have to manually renew.

Quite possibly they’ve changed that with the switch to the new website. I’ve no idea.

Have I made this up or do we all not have a £25 credit from Rangers for not taking a refund on our season tickets in the season called early?

When can I use that as I’ve yet to see something I can put it towards?

Where can you check your my ger points ? I’ve been looking on the site and the app and can’t find anything

Where can you check your my ger points ? I’ve been looking on the site and the app and can’t find anything
Login to the tickets website, click for the menu, scroll till you see HI “your name” and click it, then scroll till you see mygers loyalty points

Last week with the MyGers trophy thing you had to register interest then they will let you know if you are successful. Why can't this be the way that away tickets are allocated when we get back instead of fastest finger first?

Back