Mygers points being updated

Same here.
Presume-
120 for ST renewal

5 each for the 2 post split home games(Dundee U and Ross County)

5 each for Leipzig and Braga home games

15 for Leipzig away

20 for mygers renewal

10 for early mygers renewal

TOTAL-185 added
I don't think that we got the 2 euro games this update but there was 14 points for programmes if mine adds up correctly. I had 174 added and I didn't have Leipzig from that lot as I was in the home end but had 14 for my half season subscription which was 14 games including the legends one.

It happened, know a few folk who went.

Mainly moaning about moving to three years points
In which case, in the interests of transparency, the club need to release a summary of the conversations/points raised and distribute to the paid members

Will they do it? Absolutely not, but they should

In which case, in the interests of transparency, the club need to release a summary of the conversations/points raised and distribute to the paid members

Will they do it? Absolutely not, but they should
"Dont take my points"

"Iv ticked CCCS, away games and travel club. Dont take my points"

They could release the feedback or not as it wont make a difference. These sessions are for a few folk to turn up and air their grievances to people with no power.

"Dont take my points"

"Iv ticked CCCS, away games and travel club. Dont take my points"

They could release the feedback or not as it wont make a difference. These sessions are for a few folk to turn up and air their grievances to people with no power.
That’s true, even if the survey overwhelmingly swayed on way, ultimately the club will go with whatever makes commercial sense

The issue is though, for surveys not to be seen as a tick box they really need to share results with the members

It seems the points aren't showing on everyones account again. Mine isn't showing anymore. This happened yesterday morning so they could update everyones.

I am missing points for away games so imagine they are updating them again today.

Mine isn't there either. When will they make this process smooth and transparent, with a decent, functioning website? At least we all have a lovely wee metal card in our packs ;)

If anyone hasn't bought Edmiston House package yet buy it now to add to the confusion and complicate it even more for our Ticket Office
Even better, everyone email the mygers mailbox and request a breakdown

Maybe that way they’ll see members want to know what the specific things they’ve accrued points for and have a section online we can see it going forward

I emailed yesterday to ask if I bought Rangers TV would my points for that be added in mid-July. The response I got was,

"These points would be added at the next points update in Sept/October as the team currently finalising the July update already."

Maybe they let the mid-July update go early hence we have all been seeing points updates, and they have caught on and now removed our ability to view the points?

Could be talking pish but that is all I can speculate.

It’s absolutely rotten.

Only website worse is our new electrical distribution partner - it’s woeful.
There’s no excuse for it not to have been updated by now, there’s £4m+ income came in from mygers since it started

They’ve taken the “lean” approach too far in relation to customer services

I emailed yesterday to ask if I bought Rangers TV would my points for that be added in mid-July. The response I got was,

"These points would be added at the next points update in Sept/October as the team currently finalising the July update already."

Maybe they let the mid-July update go early hence we have all been seeing points updates, and they have caught on and now removed our ability to view the points?

Could be talking pish but that is all I can speculate.
Do you still get the 10% my gers discount and how do you get that? Also, do you get a point if you subscribe to the digital version of the match day programme through the match day programme app?

Do you still get the 10% my gers discount and how do you get that? Also, do you get a point if you subscribe to the digital version of the match day programme through the match day programme app?
I tried looking for a discount on RTV but could not find one but was sure I had heard about it.

I think you get one point per programme but I am not 100% sure how it works so do not take my word for it.

I bought it yesterday but I didn’t realise you were entitled to the discount until after I had purchased. I’ve emailed them asking about the discount and when the points will be added.

I’m too close to being silvery/gold with the away games we have in the first half of the season. Had to bite the bullet and go for easy extra points. Need to wait and see if it will be enough.

Where are you able to see your current points total?

Option 1 (How it should be)

You click the MyGers link and are taken to your MyGers page which shows you your current points total and an itemised list of all your qualifying purchases with the points awarded for each.

It also indicates the current levels for bronze/silver/gold and of course, is live data continuously updated.

Option 2 (How it is)

You click the MyGers link where you are invited to click a button and buy MyGers. As you already have MyGers you scroll all the way down to the FAQ section looking for the "Where are you able to see your current points total?" question. It's not there so you then aimlessly click On various promising looking links. After going round in circles, closing unwanted new tabs, and signing in repeatedly, the stars align and you find yourself here:

Although as I speak they're not there.

Despite the excitement on here of a new points update, we are all pretty much where we were before. Everyone moves on together. One of the biggest commercial money makers we've ever seen

Unsure where the 20 difference is then unless you had further points amended from last

I love this guessing game, it’s what makes mygers unique. I’m so happy there’s no where on the website you can reference points, the uncertainty makes it better :D
Fairly straightforward to work out though if you keep tabs on it .

Despite the excitement on here of a new points update, we are all pretty much where we were before. Everyone moves on together. One of the biggest commercial money makers we've ever seen
Those who have no years dropping off versus those who have 3 will have a massive change. Could potentially go to gold

Particularly when it moves to 3 years.

Personally think it’s a kick in the teeth if it moves to 3 seasons when you consider the covid season is included, STs have went up 5% and also cost of living stuff whereby thousands of people will now be struggling

Moving to 3 years means that someone that only had their ST since last year could feasibly be top silver/low gold in 2 more seasons, despite potentially not having a ST through covid which was essentially a donation for a TV link or foregoing their 19/20 refund

But I know I’ve had everything aside from a tour and the guy said he’d done all the same
Keep yourself right and don’t worry about other peoples, can’t go wrong .

FWIW I make it 186 in match attendance, mygers , early bird and season ticket.
With cup final and away points unknown.

Personally think it’s a kick in the teeth if it moves to 3 seasons when you consider the covid season is included, STs have went up 5% and also cost of living stuff whereby thousands of people will now be struggling

Moving to 3 years means that someone that only had their ST since last year could feasibly be top silver/low gold in 2 more seasons, despite potentially not having a ST through covid which was essentially a donation for a TV link or foregoing their 19/20 refund
I'm of the opposite view, giving 100 points for box ticking CCCS was a kick in the teeth to people who still went to the games but didn't.

Those who go to all the games and ticked the boxes will already have gained by the access to more tickets especially euro aways which will always keep those at the top there if they keep going to games.

Had attendance points been based on actual games attended then there may have been a better case from my point of view.

As always people will always go for what suits them best.

Option 1 (How it should be)

You click the MyGers link and are taken to your MyGers page which shows you your current points total and an itemised list of all your qualifying purchases with the points awarded for each.

It also indicates the current levels for bronze/silver/gold and of course, is live data continuously updated.

Option 2 (How it is)

You click the MyGers link where you are invited to click a button and buy MyGers. As you already have MyGers you scroll all the way down to the FAQ section looking for the "Where are you able to see your current points total?" question. It's not there so you then aimlessly click On various promising looking links. After going round in circles, closing unwanted new tabs, and signing in repeatedly, the stars align and you find yourself here:

Although as I speak they're not there.
Haha so nowhere then apart from the occasional email that goes out

I'm of the opposite view, giving 100 points for box ticking CCCS was a kick in the teeth to people who still went to the games but didn't.

Those who go to all the games and ticked the boxes will already have gained by the access to more tickets especially euro aways which will always keep those at the top there if they keep going to games.

Had attendance points been based on actual games attended then there may have been a better case from my point of view.

As always people will always go for what suits them best.
3 seasons puts me closer to the top so I’m pretty well placed to give an objective response

People buying their first ST last season would be the real winners if it moves to 3 seasons, whilst the rest of us paid £500 odd for a TV link and didn’t take refunds we were entitled to off the club. That’s a bigger issue than 15000+ all getting points for ticking some boxes

Also, the people ticking those boxes committed to buying all home games regardless of the price or opposition, which in turn gave access to hampden games/away games. The club benefitted financially having around 25000/30000 on the home cccs

The covid season is a sticking point for existing long term ST holders. There seems to be no appetite from the club reward those who held firm during that season. Infact, if anything the club seem to be looking after the 'new customers' before rewarding those who have already shown their loyalty. They already have our money it's the new sign ups they want

Back