MyGers Points Update

So 76 + programmes or other additional purchases then

Could be scope for some movement if you were on the cusp of gold be that Silver promotion places or gold relegation places :D
Like your good self- I’m happy to exploit the much improved position I find myself in - more away tickets than under cccs- in the frame for European away tickets after being planted in gold tier - don’t you just love MyGers despite everything- and I can leave the purchase of programmes and Rangers TV on hold for a rainy day

If you attend all home games/semis/finals I don’t think you will ever drop a tier.
No, I think you will need friendlies and away ticket points to maintain your current position but as more apply for European away and premium points are added there is a possibility you could drop down a tier- 5 or 6 Euro away games in a season could be worth an extra 75 to 90 points.
which is roughly the same points tally for 1/2 the season’s game’s if your totally reliant on collecting points on the domestic front

No, I think you will need friendlies and away ticket points to maintain your current position but as more apply for European away and premium points are added there is a possibility you could drop down a tier- 5 or 6 Euro away games in a season could be worth an extra 75 to 90 points.
which is roughly the same points tally for 1/2 the season’s game’s if your totally reliant on collecting points on the domestic front
There aren’t going to be many people attending 5 or 6 away European games every season!

I’m talking about this season. No points added for away games yet.

I think going forward it will be an RTV subscription and 1 Euro game per season if successful for me for additional points.

Last edited:
POINTS FROM THIS WINDOW

7 home league games been added this window - including hearts from before last window closed and St Mirren cancelled game = 35 points

2 Europa home games = 10 points

Hibs semi final = 1 point

Plus Europa away games Brondby and Lyon = 30 points

That’s the breakdown i was looking for.

For whatever reason I’ve not been given any points for the 2 Europa home games or the Hibs semi.

Does anyone know if they are still adding points or have all updates been finished?

This will be fun trying to get this sorted with them.

That’s the breakdown i was looking for.

For whatever reason I’ve not been given any points for the 2 Europa home games or the Hibs semi.

Does anyone know if they are still adding points or have all updates been finished?

This will be fun trying to get this sorted with them.
You have been given them as you only need to purchase , if you go to the purchase in order history and click the red I button it’ll show the points . The reason ST games have an extra bit added after is they need to be scanned for the points extra purchases don’t .

I now know a few folk that have went from silver to gold.

Absolute nonsense that they are moving people up tiers before they’ve adjusted the points thresholds.

As long as there are no ballots before they adjust the thresholds, then no harm done mate.

As long as that’s the way it works then fair enough mate.

Obviously a lot of folk have received emails today showing them up a tier due to the threshold not being updated, and then they’ve registered for the 5 remaining away games from that same email.

I wasn’t sure if that would now put them in the ballot for the tier that the email stated.

As long as that’s the way it works then fair enough mate.

Obviously a lot of folk have received emails today showing them up a tier due to the threshold not being updated, and then they’ve registered for the 5 remaining away games from that same email.

I wasn’t sure if that would now put them in the ballot for the tier that the email stated.

Nothing would surprise you with our ticket office mate. But I would like to think that if thresholds move before the first ballot, then the people will drop back to the section they should be in.

Nothing would surprise you with our ticket office mate. But I would like to think that if thresholds move before the first ballot, then the people will drop back to the section they should be in.
I think looking at dates Dingwall may be the only one affected with it. Looking forward to Dundee United away was always a good trip even if it did feel we were there about 300 times in 09/10

I think looking at dates Dingwall may be the only one affected with it. Looking forward to Dundee United away was always a good trip even if it did feel we were there about 300 times in 09/10

Hoping they update things at the end of this week mate, but not holding my breath.

Have had some great times at Tannadice over the years. Been lucky enough to see us clinch 3 league titles up there. On the flip side, also saw our 10iar attempt fail up there.

I now know a few folk that have went from silver to gold.

Absolute nonsense that they are moving people up tiers before they’ve adjusted the points thresholds.
They can’t adjust the thresholds until they know how many people have what points. This only becomes an issue if they start doing ballots before the thresholds have been updated, like last time.

Hopefully points and thresholds all completed this week. The club and the SLO are fully aware of the issues last time and some feedback on it would be appreciated to reassure us it won’t happen again. I think it’s only Lyon and potentially some add-ons to go - not sure if the programmes etc have been added yet?

Last edited:
If you applied for euro away tickets like Brondby, but never got the option to purchase i assume you still get points?

Haha, how you meant to build points up then? Bit unfair.
Fair enough If you apply then knock a ticket back.
Buying additional stuff outwith tickets - EH, Champions wall, programmes, selected woman’s games, selected B team games, Rangers TV etc

Problem is, if those in gold buy all of the above, those below them are only plums; particularly when those in gold will have best opportunity at euro away games so will get even further ahead. That’s where loyalty will be rewarded

Interesting to see how the points given for Lyon goes.
It will be …. the rangers staff took all our rangers numbers when allocating tickets over there, or on flight - So should be easy enough.

Different argument no doubt for people wanting points that’s didn’t end up travelling. (But where does it end if you give every one them?).

Do we not lose a quarters points again though for the 2016-17 season ? Or would that completely break the my gers spreadsheet?
Will be the start of next season. If it’s 5 year period, it’ll start from 17/18 or if it’s 3 seasons it’ll start 19/20

I never realised u get a point for a physical matchday programme.

How does one go about getting this added?

For future use obvs.

Any help appreciated.

Hoping for the 5 years.
Likewise, even though I’ll be a bit further back from the top. If it’s 3 years I’ll be closer to the top than I was this season

Makes no real difference though because im
Guaranteed any euro trip I want so it’s all good

I never realised u get a point for a physical matchday programme.

How does one go about getting this added?

For future use obvs.

Any help appreciated.
Only for those bought online via the ticket portal, otherwise there’s 0 points added

Don’t get them for buying at the match

Back