NARSA

I am going aswell and reading up on the requirements to enter the USA. I fly out on Monday the 30th, anyone know where I can get a ‘day before’ antigen etc test in Greenock/Glasgow area on a Sunday?

Cheers

Mate been over the States in the last month. You can get an antigen test deliver to your home a few days before. Take the test at home and send photo to the Provider. They normally send back certificate within hour. Just check right test for entry to USA and also what their response is on a Sunday.

I am going aswell and reading up on the requirements to enter the USA. I fly out on Monday the 30th, anyone know where I can get a ‘day before’ antigen etc test in Greenock/Glasgow area on a Sunday?

Cheers
Randox, Braehead.

Or Boots, Braehead - you don't need a PCR Test.

Cheers
There is also talk of this requirement being lifted on 18 April, as that is what all the American airlines have requested. Whether Sleepy Joe agrees or not remains to be seen . . .

I’m about to cancel a couple of PH room reservations for the thurs-sunday. Made the booking over a year ago and we can no longer make it.

I don’t even know if the reservations are transferrable but I assume they are.

Rates are $80-$120-$120 on the reservation. One room king bed, one room 2 queen beds.

I’m about to cancel a couple of PH room reservations for the thurs-sunday. Made the booking over a year ago and we can no longer make it.

I don’t even know if the reservations are transferrable but I assume they are.

Rates are $80-$120-$120 on the reservation. One room king bed, one room 2 queen beds.
I'd be surprised if they're transferable. Usually original booker has to be present.

What’s the latest on entry requirements?
I’m going to New York week before Vegas and they’ve dropped a few restrictions today. Going to see The Who and no longer need to provide proof of vaccine to attend.
Fingers crossed more restrictions get lifted.

Does anyone have any idea how many Bears will attend this? First time at NARSA so unsure what to expect. (Apart from a lot of bevvy) :D

Obviously more important things are occupying our thoughts at the moment but does anyone know what exactly you need to get in.

All jags
Day before test
Esta?

Vegas is brilliant, you’ll love it.

Parts of NARSA are excellent. You can dip in and out as you see fit.

Ive never done a Vegas one, but really, they should just host it there every year. I’d imagine it’s absolutely perfect for it.

What hotel did they go for?
Planet Hollywood

Heading out Thursday then onto Cali for a bit too.
Hoping this test gets binned next couple of days or will have to book it Monday.

Randox, Braehead.

Or Boots, Braehead - you don't need a PCR Test.
I had to get my son a negative pcr test for flying to seville and got him an appointment for last sunday
Its called Dam Health inside the St Enochs centre,his cost 39 quid and had results within 24 hours

hope that helps you mate

To all the Bears that are going to Vegas I hope you have a fantastic, enjoyable and safe trip.
Please look after the older gentleman and do not allow dehydration.
Have the time of your life and remember - “Bassey is the man.”

To all the Bears that are going to Vegas I hope you have a fantastic, enjoyable and safe trip.
I’m a certain age needing looked after ,buzzing though, leave tomorrow for Florida , then vegas for NARSA

What age do you need to be to fit into the need looking after category?

I had to get my son a negative pcr test for flying to seville and got him an appointment for last sunday
Its called Dam Health inside the St Enochs centre,his cost 39 quid and had results within 24 hours

hope that helps you mate
Got ours yesterday at Randox, Howard Street, 35 quid each, and results within 30 minutes, although they did say "allow an hour", and now back in Florida!

Got ours yesterday at Randox, Howard Street, 35 quid each, and results within 30 minutes, although they did say "allow an hour", and now back in Florida!
we just used Dam health as i saw they had loads of open appointments for sunday,negative pcr had to be within 72 hours so decided to do it then as we were leaving on the monday

Back