Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I found this hilarious . They are in disarray , Lennon falling apart , PR disaster, better for us etc.

The more I thought about though it the more I think it would be best for everyone if the Celtic board removed him .

He has clearly lost the plot here . A man with well documented mental health problems and rumoured alcohol issues going on a paranoid, angry tirade.

We have won the league . I’m delighted with it and I’m rubbing a few noses in it in my personal life and enjoying seeing the likes of Lennon , Brown, Griffith and Lawwell suffer a little .It’s karma after all after what they done to us.

But from my ( non professional ) opinion , it looks like Lennon has went too far . He looks terrible and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drunk here . Enough is enough. Don’t want to see anyone’s mental or physical health suffer like that.

The Celtic board should throw the towel in for him and save him from himself.

Let’s hope the next man can bring a little more class and dignity to the role and bring a wee bit of respect back between the clubs like in generations past. The fixture is fiery enough.
You reap what you sow...fk him.

nah. comedy value aside he's grossly underestimated his own support here

most of them were already turning on him
he knows they love a good victim story
so he's went out and given one

but most Celtic fans see Dubai as a kick in the baws to them that resulted in 13 isolated, 2 cases of covid and 4 more dropped points

he's the DJ playing 10 year old tunes to an empty dance floor and not understanding why
Correct the toons should be 20 years old :p

If that is what 10 days of self isolation does to you then I really hope that I don’t ever have to self isolate. By anyone’s standards that was a completely irrational rant. If any manager of our club ever went off on one like that, I would be absolutely mortified.

What will he be like when they do officially lose the league?!

At first I found this hilarious . They are in disarray , Lennon falling apart , PR disaster, better for us etc.

The more I thought about though it the more I think it would be best for everyone if the Celtic board removed him .

He has clearly lost the plot here . A man with well documented mental health problems and rumoured alcohol issues going on a paranoid, angry tirade.

We have won the league . I’m delighted with it and I’m rubbing a few noses in it in my personal life and enjoying seeing the likes of Lennon , Brown, Griffith and Lawwell suffer a little .It’s karma after all after what they done to us.

But from my ( non professional ) opinion , it looks like Lennon has went too far . He looks terrible and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drunk here . Enough is enough. Don’t want to see anyone’s mental or physical health suffer like that.

Let’s hope the next man can bring a little more class and dignity to the role and bring a wee bit of respect back between the clubs like in generations past. The fixture is fiery enough.
9714d645abd982f8e861d6073ca622c1.gif

So Strachan says the only regrettable thing was there was a positive case?
Lawell comes out and "apologises" for the trip.
Lennon says it should have been him apologising not Lawell & then says he's not apologising for the trip or the players getting a day off :))

I wonder if they’ll still not be speaking to Sky Sports in 5 years time eh ?

They seem to be questioning Sky’s journalistic right to freedom of speech.

giphy.gif

If that is what 10 days of self isolat ion does to you then I really hope that I don’t ever have to self isolate. By anyone’s standards that was a completely irrational rant. If any manager of our club ever went off on one like that, I would be absolutely mortified.

What will he be like when they do officially lose the league?!
i am currently self isolating after test positive so shioting myself now after Neic's rant.

p.s. youse are getting nuffink from me till i get an apology for somefin that i don't know yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back