New Blue Sky Lounge at Ibrox

The family business gave a quote to Morris Spottiswood to do the quartz worktops for the lounge. I’ve not heard anything from the office so don’t think we got it. Gutted

It does sound a bit of a strange way of going about things

Adding seating but having to discount others because of it

Would be adding in shite, low value seats, to then make large portions of the club deck restricted view. I’d say from around row P backwards in the Club Deck you already struggle to see the touchline. Im further down and need to stretch.

Would be adding in shite, low value seats, to then make large portions of the club deck restricted view. I’d say from around row P backwards in the Club Deck you already struggle to see the touchline. Im further down and need to stretch.
I was CD4 row H for a few years there

have to say looking behind me ,those seats way up top do like the view wasn't brilliant

It doesn’t sound feasible unless the poster has some more info.

Looks nice. I reckon Club72 will still be better value for money. Looking forward to the restaurant returning up there. View should be even better now.

Why have they been so vague with the information on this. Even the brochure doesn’t give much away.

Price?
Reserved seating or casual seating?

Why have they been so vague with the information on this. Even the brochure doesn’t give much away.

Price?
Reserved seating or casual seating?

Rangers hospitality is always vague in detail. When you get emails inviting you to the corporate euro away day trips the price is never mentioned. You have to email them back ( double work) for them to then say the price

Rangers hospitality is always vague in detail. When you get emails inviting you to the corporate euro away day trips the price is never mentioned. You have to email them back ( double work) for them to then say the price
They always have prices for the hospitality suites and what's included on the website and in the brochures. Not sure why it isn't the case here.

It was roughly £350 a skull up there for the Leipzig game

Looks class. Makes bar72 look like a school canteen.

Great job - that’s the type of shit we need more of.

Now let’s do similar with the CD!

Be careful what you wish for. B-D

Chelsea’s West Stand Upper which is their equivalent to the Club Deck got turned into a full stand of hospitality. Slight capacity reduction from adding in wider padded seats across the whole stand, but big revenue increase and lots of fans priced out.

Can see Bisgrove adding a couple of couches, tables and some bar taps to the Club Deck concourse and charging £1.7k for the privilege.

Looks class. Makes bar72 look like a school canteen.

Great job - that’s the type of shit we need more of.

Now let’s do similar with the CD!
I always thought that Club72 post-renovation looked like a late 60's Wimpy Bar, cheap formica tables and uncomfortable plastic seating. I think the yanks called it 'naugahyde' or something fancy but basically pvc fake leather.

Commercial goes from strength to strength at Ibrox, and this is commendable.
However, as far as I know, nothing has moved on to improve conditions for our disabled supporters. It's interesting to note creation of this lounge increases capacity by 200 seats. There must be some space in Ibrox now that can be developed into a first class viewing area for disabled fans. How many AGM's have passed now with broken promises being made to them?
If there was to be one legacy from Seville I'd like to see implemented it'd be excellent disabled viewing conditions.

Chelsea’s West Stand Upper which is their equivalent to the Club Deck got turned into a full stand of hospitality. Slight capacity reduction from adding in wider padded seats across the whole stand, but big revenue increase and lots of fans priced out.

Can see Bisgrove adding a couple of couches, tables and some bar taps to the Club Deck concourse and charging £1.7k for the privilege.

I’ve got my own grand plans for the CD,

Could be a thing of beauty. Old Bar72 on steroids.

Sports bar, comfy seats, betting lounge - you name it, be fucking brilliant. :D

However, as far as I know, nothing has moved on to improve conditions for our disabled supporters. It's interesting to note creation of this lounge increases capacity by 200 seats. There must be some space in Ibrox now that can be developed into a first class viewing area for disabled fans. How many AGM's have passed now with broken promises being made to them?
If there was to be one legacy from Seville I'd like to see implemented it'd be excellent disabled viewing conditions.

Someone mentioned that this is part of that refurbishment.

I always thought that Club72 post-renovation looked like a late 60's Wimpy Bar, cheap formica tables and uncomfortable plastic seating. I think the yanks called it 'naugahyde' or something fancy but basically pvc fake leather.
It’s not the interior that we like, its the customer service and the fact that we are treated like absolute royalty.

So you can slag our interior as much as you want. It simply won’t bother me.

I’m sure there’s provision for disabled supporters in Blue Sky, but don’t quote me on that. On the whole though, the facilities for our disabled fans are a disgrace.

The issue with the club Deck is the restricted view up the back. You couldn't sell that as corporate/hospitality

RANGERS is delighted to unveil…..

OR

RANGERS are delighted to unveil?!

Tell me the extra 200 seats isn’t the capacity increase that was mentioned.

Take it you’re guaranteed a ticket for all cup finals with MyGers VIP if you transfer to the blue sky lounge ?
Highly doubt it,the hospitality managers have made total balls up of away/semi/finals tickets this season for people who have paid fortunes for corporate season tickets.
Things would need to drastically improve if this is to happen.

RANGERS is delighted to unveil…..

OR

RANGERS are delighted to unveil?!

Tell me the extra 200 seats isn’t the capacity increase that was mentioned.
No Bisgrove already mentioned this previously on interviews with H and H and 4 lads. He said the blue sky lounge is premium seats and although it its not a huge amount it helps with the waiting list.

Back