New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

D551418-B-15-E7-4-E42-97-CE-13-EFD5-A97-C02.jpg
Im calling bullshit on it. Looks like a photoshop to me. If it were going to peel it would be right in the corner

Doesn't look like the same issue as last year, just one defective one where its been caught on something.

Clearly posted by a bear so why would they photoshop it.

Anyone ordered online lately?
What's the general delivery times like for West Lothian area ?
Ordered the anthem jacket and the long sleeved red training top a couple of days ago.
Ordered the new jacket and 1/4 top on launch and arrived this morning.

Just out the shop.
The training gear, especially the the jumpers and 3/4 zippers look and feel so cheap.
I'm assuming/hoping the players issue training gear won't be as thick and heavy as they jumpers.
Made in China incidentally haha.
Asked for a leak of the new top, said naw you'll see it tommorow.

Sorry you’ll need to explain to me the thought process of a Rangers fan photoshopping a bit of merch to look like it’s falling off cause am no really understanding that one pal
I’m not making accusations but that genuinely looks like someone has taken a Stanley knife to it or something, looks like a defect rather than general quality issues.

well aware that their track record isn’t glowing but I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s a sign of bad printing.

Just out the shop.
The training gear, especially the the jumpers and 3/4 zippers look and feel so cheap.
I'm assuming/hoping the players issue training gear won't be as thick and heavy as they jumpers.
Made in China incidentally haha.
Asked for a leak of the new top, said naw you'll see it tommorow.
You asked someone at the till for a picture of the new top? :D

Tomorrow .....

Meh, it's a gers top…but not a very inspired one. This looks like the retro top they brought out last year, minus the collar with the gold added. Personally, I prefer to look forward design-wise rather than having strips that emulate previous versions. We seem to be stuck in this thinking.

They won’t mate, makes no sense to announce it and not sell it right away
Course they could announce it tonight. We’ve done it plenty in the past.

Announcement with date on sale in the article.
update: announced now. 8am on sale tomorrow

Last edited:
Really hard to make out the pinstripes in the photos, I'm undecided if they're white or a shade of blue. I’ve tried 1 last remake from what I've seen, this time with blue pinstripes. Ignore the 50 shades of gold I've got going and roll on tomorrow for the big reveal:))

20210625-145602.jpg

Meh, it's a gers top…but not a very inspired one. This looks like the retro top they brought out last year, minus the collar with the gold added. Personally, I prefer to look forward design-wise rather than having strips that emulate previous versions. We seem to be stuck in this thinking.
I think it's supposed to look 'retro' as a nod to kits from bygone years as it's a commemorative strip to celebrate the clubs 150th anniversary.

Back