New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

One for £20, like a regatta for example , won’t be waterproof or breathable . I’d imagine Castore items will be .
No offense mate but even looking at that picture you can tell its not breathable. Possibly water resistant.

This isn't one of their own fabrics, it's a custom print job of Alibaba or similar site.

Fair play if you like it and are willing to pay £75 but it shouldn't be under the illusion you are getting a high quality item.

No offense mate but even looking at that picture you can tell its not breathable. Possibly water resistant.

This isn't one of their own fabrics, it's a custom print job of Alibaba or similar site.

Fair play if you like it and are willing to pay £75 but it shouldn't be under the illusion you are getting a high quality item.
Then I would have an issue with Castore if that was the case . I can’t really comment as I’ve not seen or checked the item . I think it looks good , but yes at that price it should be a similar quality to at least a north face or similar . If it’s not breathable and at least showerproof I’d be very, very surprised .

Anyone ordered online lately?
What's the general delivery times like for West Lothian area ?
Ordered the anthem jacket and the long sleeved red training top a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
The blue overhead jacket that's on the home page of the shop website looks like it could be a different material to the black one that's in store just now, I could be wrong mind you.

The blue overhead jacket that's on the home page of the shop website looks like it could be a different material to the black one that's in store just now, I could be wrong mind you.

more rain jacket material. I’ve seen the black version.

On the evidence of last season, there'll be 3 or 4 sales ,black Friday, January, etc so for anyone unhappy at the prices, sit tight and wait for a bargain.
Probably even more sales that that. I will be waiting for the Blue Week/Black Friday Sale I suspect.

Hoping for a nice away/third top. Not a fan of the gold on the top, it’s a bit small time for me (think Leicester/Chelsea winning their first EPLs) but it does look well done in the newest pictures.

I’ve already bought a bunch of training gear so the club has already got their money out of me this season, but hopefully I can give them some more.

Hoping for a nice away/third top. Not a fan of the gold on the top, it’s a bit small time for me (think Leicester/Chelsea winning their first EPLs) but it does look well done in the newest pictures.

I’ve already bought a bunch of training gear so the club has already got their money out of me this season, but hopefully I can give them some more.
Its nothing to do with winning the league though.

My iPhone is made in China.

Besides, could be a box of anything or just the box itself.
giphy.gif

Was in the store this morning, liked what they had but that wasn’t much. Kinda disappointed but still managed to spend £70. Expensive summer for everyone.

I seen on Facebook a couple of boys posted pics of the sponsor peeling off the red training shirts already. Fuking joke if we are back to this again.

Back