New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Est1872

Had the Eden zip on today for a cycle. Even got some showers to test it out. Lightweight, breathable, but also warm and waterproof. Guess the term is temperature regulating.

I know it's pricey and not everyone's cup of tea but the quality is very good.

Deek

Official Ticketer
Had the Eden zip on today for a cycle. Even got some showers to test it out. Lightweight, breathable, but also warm and waterproof. Guess the term is temperature regulating.

I know it's pricey and not everyone's cup of tea but the quality is very good.
Ended up keeping my hoodie, ideal for days like yesterday. Top gear.

Boab4

Black cap arrived and even although I got the larger one , must admit it’s a squeeze to get it on my head . It’s a belter of a cap but I’m left with a circular mark around my head when I wear it . Measured my head with a tape and it’s 25 inch circumference , says on cap large fits up to 23. Must have a big noggin :oops:
Moon head :))

KL2

I'm waiting in hope for a black and blue version of their Garcia hoodie to appear before buying one of those.

The Air Raid jacket though, fantastic.

SOB-WATP

Official Ticketer
Got my cap through today.

Decent quality but didnt realise the under part of the visor is white when the rest of the cap is black.. looks a bit daft if I'm honest.

Will still wear it out and about.

BriggsLoyal82

Official Ticketer
Got my cap through today.

Decent quality but didnt realise the under part of the visor is white when the rest of the cap is black.. looks a bit daft if I'm honest.

Will still wear it out and about.
That sounds ridiculous mate I would send that back

AndythephotoDr

I get the feeling with this thread that Castore will already see the bounce of having Rangers as a partner.

the Beahon brothers will know a new level of busy soon

Boab4

Very tempted by this

A couple more beers and I'll probably take the hit :))

KGR98

Very tempted by this

A couple more beers and I'll probably take the hit :))
I want it but I need xxl fat bastard problems :rolleyes:

StaunchCaravan

Got the Garcia hoody the other day and absolutely love it, very impressed with the quality of the material. Nice piece of kit and bodes well for the kits & training/leisure gear.

GTM

Got the navy Garcia Hoodie delivered on Friday and wore it out for the first time today. Had to upsize to large and it’s maybe a touch too big around the chest / long in the arms but I think looking at their size guide, I think the medium would be too snug.

Good quality hoodie, nice waterproof material and very comfortable when on. Bit pricey mind...

Darchi19

Spent quite a bit today.. Hoping it fits well

Hampson jacket
Dubois Stretch Hoody
Sousa Sweater
Waterproof Garcia Hoody
Classic cap

Has anyone bought any of these items. And let me know what to expect. Went a bit ott. But I am thinking something might need to go back.

Shengus Malengus

I don't know if it's bears buying up stock or it has always been a busy site or maybe even low stock levels, but I'm struggling to buy anything decent over the size of toaty and super toaty.

It's actually a waste of time trying to peruse that site.

Fergie90

Spent quite a bit today.. Hoping it fits well

Hampson jacket
Dubois Stretch Hoody
Sousa Sweater
Waterproof Garcia Hoody
Classic cap

Has anyone bought any of these items. And let me know what to expect. Went a bit ott. But I am thinking something might need to go back.
Did you remortgage your house :) I need back to work asap so I can buy a hoodie

Darchi19

I don't know if it's bears buying up stock or it has always been a busy site or maybe even low stock levels, but I'm struggling to buy anything decent over the size of toaty and super toaty.

It's actually a waste of time trying to peruse that site.
The garcia hoodie was still in all sizes this morning

Shengus Malengus

Fucksake.
Just ordered the Garcia hoody at 132 smackers.
I ordered large and my receipt and email says xs.
Extra fucking small.

I don't see any way of changing it, so it'll be getting sent straight back.