New Heart and Hand podcast now available - Your questions answered v3.0

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
The NEW POD 'Your questions answered v3.0' is now available to stream/dl on Acast! All other platforms later tonight.

https://www.acast.com/heartandhands/yourquestionsansweredv3.0?autoplay
d0dGp6gV_400x400.jpg

Briallint I'll give this a listen in the car tomorrow, Best podcast about keep up the good work

We getting a FollowFollow Episode 3 David? Surely the last 48 hours can create a spectacular interview!

Always great podcasts with level-headed Rangers-minded thinking that I identify with. So much better than football phone-ins on the radio. Thanks for your work.

Listening sorted for tomorrows drive to work.

@David Edgar are we still having to wait until the next international break for the FF special part 2 and are you recording part 3 to cover newco followfollow and the footymad drama?

Listening sorted for tomorrows drive to work.

@David Edgar are we still having to wait until the next international break for the FF special part 2 and are you recording part 3 to cover newco followfollow and the footymad drama?

Yeah, will be later in the season. Don't want to, ahem, empty my mayonnaise too early so to speak!

Nice one will download onto the iPod later.

Really enjoyed the xtra one at the weekend.

Another decent pod , I think it's safe to say every international break it looks like there will be a demand for a Q&A pod

Nice one! Although I'll need to tear myself away from 'quickly Kevin will he score' funniest football podcast out! Worth a listen if you've not tried it.

Good listen again. So who were the other players Murray promised we were signing that never happened other than brown?

Good listen again. So who were the other players Murray promised we were signing that never happened other than brown?

Joey Barton, Steve Mandanda and Andy Johnson are the main ones I remember but there were others.

To be fair, I remember him telling us about Kyle Lafferty a few months before it happened.

Mad Oil show traffic in Aberdeen this week, so the pod will be ideal listening whilst sitting going nowhere fast.

Thanks again. Another gem amongst the stupefying boredom of the international week.

And you're right, the only thing certain is that in 5, 10 or 20 years I'll still be a rangers fan.

Heart and Hand is much better than "Quickly Kevin".

Back