New home shirt hint ?

Personally not a fan of it but would still buy to help the club. Prefer a plain traditional looking home shirt instead of pin stripes etc

I can’t see Rangers allowing that , so I’m not getting annoyed until we see it in the flesh .

Drawings like that can be deceiving . The black lines won’t be there for a start . The chevrons will be blue as well so it won’t be near as busy as that picture. Surely .

This is the one for me,

D4c3mwMXkAEBvA5.jpg

I’ve been told that this is the new kit but that it looks much better in real life.

Slightly disappointed as it certainly fits the description I was told back in December but could of been much better.

Will wait to see in real life for proper judgement though.

I’ve been told that this is the new kit but that it looks much better in real life.

Slightly disappointed as it certainly fits the description I was told back in December but could of been much better.

Will wait to see in real life for proper judgement though.

You said it was a replica of an absolute classic from 1983 . This bears no resemblance whatsoever to it .

b238630fd8e0d44d645f8d354cca1669.jpg

The mock up looks terrible far too much red flashes sll over the place and that better not be a change back to the lighter shade of blue either.

The design in the middle of the shirt looks like a kids bedroom wallpaper. Would prefer if it was plain in the middle.

Hummel like most outfits normally do some social media teasers before a launch. Don’t believe this is happening tonight.

You said it was a replica of an absolute classic from 1983 . This bears no resemblance whatsoever to it .

b238630fd8e0d44d645f8d354cca1669.jpg
I did’t say it was a replica, I said I was told it was based on this kit. Unfortunately, I’m as disappointed as you are that it’s very loosely based on it :(

I did’t say it was a replica, I said I was told it was based on this kit. Unfortunately, I’m as disappointed as you are that it’s very loosely based on it :(

Don’t get me wrong you were bang on with the actual colours and theme of all three kits .

However the home one , unless it’s totally different in the flesh , is as far removed from the 83 classic as you can possibly get .

I’m assuming that the black lines on it are just the drawing , as it would be truly horrendous if they are on the actual kit .

Don’t get me wrong you were bang on with the actual colours and theme of all three kits .

However the home one , unless it’s totally different in the flesh , is as far removed from the 83 classic as you can possibly get .

I’m assuming that the black lines on it are just the drawing , as it would be truly horrendous if they are on the actual kit .

Yeah I’m hoping those black lines are just to show a seam of some sort and won’t actually be there!

I was told from the start that the home had no pinstripes and there was two tone stripes to convey the same effect but it doesn’t look anything like the ‘83 kit on that, due to the different thickness of stripes

Most disappointed that it has two red lines on the collar and cuffs, as, a simple change of making it one red and one blue, like the ‘83 kit, then it would be a much better nod toward that kit.

Is it not quite obvious the black lines are for the drawing mate.

Back