New kits (all teams)

All training gear on pre order at fat man sports Direct 18th June release date,No pictures but does give Colours

Mind this absolute shanner :))

Was mortified seeing grown men strutting about at Ibrox in this.

PhotoRoom_003_20220810_103402pm.png

Still see the odd person kicking about them now. Mental.

Macron have been making some belting tops recently.

Hope Castore do a good home shirt this year. This season was not a fan of the home top just preferred the previous two efforts from Castore.
Aye mate I said something similar earlier in the thread about the Macron kits. I’ve a few rugby shirts as it’s my lads sport of choice and have always been really impressed with the quality and fit

It shouldn’t be that hard to please us Rangers fans, a nice shade of blue and a big RFC scroll crest and you are nearly there. It can only start going wrong with the wrong collar, cuffs and trim LOL!

I like or tops to be fairly simple. Preferably just blue and white but if they have to include red have it as minimal as possible. Prefer a V neck or a nice fold down collar. They tailored by Umbro kit we had years back was perfect or the Nike one with NTL that we wore against Parma. Probably my two favourite kits.

It really wouldn’t have. It’s honking. I am a massive unionist and have been called a “jingoistic prick” by an snp councillor whilst a councillor myself… but that’s brutal.

That's quite rich coming from a lot who take their whole worldview from Braveheart, but never mind...back to the kit talk.

Republic Fc from the USA showing proper staunchness on the release of their new sash shirt. Take note Rangers :) ...
BIPifuz.jpg
FXBcrKv.jpg

You know the whole kit marketing pish is getting out of hand when you get press releases for shirts of Yank franchises founded (awarded?) last Thursday going on about 'tradition'.

Last edited:
Macron have been making some belting tops recently.

Hope Castore do a good home shirt this year. This season was not a fan of the home top just preferred the previous two efforts from Castore.
They've made some crackers for Crystal Palace lately. I think when they first came to the fore they were a bit naff but they've really upped their game. Even the Scotland Rugby stuff is nice!

Available in-store and online from 8am Wednesday 7th June.

To celebrate the release of the 2023/2024 Rangers home kit, a number of special activities will take place in New Edmiston House, presented by Park’s Motor Group, this Saturday, 10 June.

From 3pm, families and young supporters will be able to meet Broxi Bear, Roxi and Boris! There will also be children’s entertainers and Rangers prizes.

From 6:30pm, supporters will be able to enjoy a display of famous Rangers match worn shirts and a Q&A from a Rangers shirt historian and from 7:00pm, the Triple01s will be performing live on stage.

The UEFA Champions League Final, which kicks-off at 8pm, will also be shown live!

This live match screening is presented by Castore and is free entry.
Supporters do not need to book a ticket for the screening.

How are Castore managing to sign up all these clubs - are they simply outbidding the traditional big guns Nike, Adidas, Puma, or are they not interested in the clubs that have gone to Castore?

Back