New kits (all teams)

Return of central logos for Ajax.

Ajax%2023-24%20Home%20Kit%20%284%29.jpg

Villa getting a hard time for their choice of sponsor. Norwich reneged on a similar deal last season after it emerged BK8 had run a series of adverts involving young adult females, very few clothes and sausages.

That badge looks so weird with the lion going that direction, or Is it just me ha

Their fans describe it as a lion with the legs of a turkey :))

They don't like the betting sponsor or the thin claret stripe breaking the blue up on the shoulder.

Football fans are the same across the board it seems!

Do the sheep even have a proper deal with Adidas? Or do they just buy Adidas sportswear and stick their badge on?
There was a boy on Twitter earlier losing the plot because Queens Park announced a new Adidas kit - ' and we've got shitty Castore'

Obviously didn't realise that QP probably have one of those team sport deals that earns them 50 quid a year

Wow. That is quite something.

(This was in reply to the celtic strip. Don't know what happened to the quote)
I just seen some guy posing his 2 waens in clydebank shopping centre in their Brand new away strips with jota on the back taking their photos. Its a banger aswell. So plain and bland.

I think that lots new top has got to be their worst home top in their history.

I seen it on Twitter a while back and just assumed it was a Turkey special as it looked so bad.

People crying out to drop Castore for Adidas should be careful what they wish for, they've put out some absolute horrors lately and that one tops the lot.

The new Accy Stanley shirt is pretty bad. I know that Accrington was famous for the bricks but that is dire. I'll probably still end up buying it after a few beers though :))

Holy %^*& their top is absolutely fucking vile. It’s literally vomit inducing just looking at it.

I mean let’s be real here, their tops are usually shite, but they have absolutely blown it out the water with that abomination.

Congratulations to Adidas, they’ve managed to design a top for their dirty, manky, smelly, trampy, pedo harbouring, incest partaking, animal shagging supporters that is right on the money.

Back