New kits (all teams)

That’s the 1st June gone which was mooted as a possible release date.

Think it will be around the 14th which to be fair is the date we were told to expect.

New AC Milan

rSjScDo.png
I think that’s a cracker tbh.

It's clear that those who have seen the kit, eg Rangers/ Castore employees and potentially fan media are under strict orders not to leak anything. Anyone else claiming to know anything is just at it.

How you can screw up classics like AC Milan or Inter is beyond me. But they do.
I swear they do it on purpose - especially when the sponsor and the manufacturer stays the same for a long period. Like a 5 year cycle where the kits get worse and worse before they release a old school classic. Everyone suddenly loves it because it’s so much better than the previous years.

Some of the kits adidas, Nike and puma put out these days are horrendous. Usually when they stick to simple designs they work well but some of the kits are wild.

Ever since Nigeria brought out that wacky world cup kit folk went nuts for a few years back it seems like there is a competition to see who can release the most horrifying top.

Dunfermline just revealed their new Away Strip today, first one under their new agreement with Errea.

Very old school, and good to see them back to their more traditional red away shirt. Nice looking bit of kit.

Quite like that, retro vibes.

Was over at NEH tonight picking up some cheap training gear.

Asked the guy and he said they have the kits in the shop and will be on sale next week.
That's what was the date when sports direct put it up for sale,didn't have pics but was down for release on 10th I think

When is our kit out? I’m goin on hols 28 June and want one asap. Large on way out and 2xl to come home (all inc)

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
Back