New smartcard

I notice the letter specifically says there will be no paper ticket reprints. There has been some speculation that you will be able to print off a ticket at home, but it doesn’t look like there’s going to be the facility to sell on your ticket that way. Could be the club trying to push people down the secondary ticketing route.

I notice the letter specifically says there will be no paper ticket reprints. There has been some speculation that you will be able to print off a ticket at home, but it doesn’t look like there’s going to be the facility to sell on your ticket that way. Could be the club trying to push people down the secondary ticketing route.
I work with Ayr supporter who printed off his ticket yesterday and can also use mobile phone to gain entry.

I work with Ayr supporter who printed off his ticket yesterday and can also use mobile phone to gain entry.

Yes, it’s pretty common these days and is going to be part of the system upgrade apparently. It looks like it will just be for ticket sales though.

No it’s a card long time since it was a book :):))
Preferred the book tbf- you had to send in a voucher to apply for every away game individually:cool: - it stopped people taking tickets they have no intention of using themselves :eek: but was a nightmare to administer for the club and a lot of hassle for supporters :))don’t even mention waiting to see if you were successful :rolleyes: ah the good old days

That's me got a name now all I need is Master Patersons postcode and I'm straight on the Currys website to buy a telly on tick

Preferred the book tbf- you had to send in a voucher to apply for every away game individually:cool: - it stopped people taking tickets they have no intention of using themselves :eek: but was a nightmare to administer for the club and a lot of hassle for supporters :))don’t even mention waiting to see if you were successful :rolleyes: ah the good old days
Can't beat the old season book..old school loyal

Looks pretty shit.

What colour is the adult ones?

Mine just arrived. Very dark blue, matt finish. Image of the main stand, but its very dark too. Red and blue stripe across the top right corner, with the club badge. Text is in white and includes name, Rangers number, smart card number, seat details and turnstiles to use.

Feels a bit lighter and flimsier than previous ones.

Reactions: TN8
Arrived in afternoon post.

Seems plain unlike the pic of Ibrox on previous card.

Susan Hannah on the letter with card, is she related to Jim Hannah ?.

I presume so.

Received my card In mail. Won’t make many games thinking of selling it or secondary ticketing

Mine arrived this morning and I am totally underwhelmed by the style. Can hardly see the frontage of the stadiium in fact colour wise it looks more like a tartan tranny ticket than a Rangers one. Totally wrong shade of blue. No no no.
Bring back the card display.

Back