New smartcard

My two arrived on Friday past. At last the much required info is now on the card.
Due to working every Saturday, i didn't get to every home game in the season past, when i did go to the match, there would often be a couple of guys sitting in my seats, this caused problems as i couldn't prove they were my seats. Find a steward, they have to call a supervisor, he has to get some kind of scanner and then go back to my seat and ask the two angry bears to move, what a carry on.

Arrived today.

What do they mean by “any misuse of ticket will result in removal”?

If I can’t make the game I offer the ticket to my uncle or a friend. Am I allowed to do this?

This could be a potential problem.
When I was at one of the games last month I noticed that the card readers are now located immediately in front of the turnstile attendants.
I believe that the child tickets are a different colour from the adults presumably to deter any potential misuse therefore the only possible solution for this would involve the issue of a paper ticket as I don't think the attendant will have the ability to differentiate locally.
You do know that when you swipe your card at the turnstile there is a screen that the steward is watching that says A(adult), J(Juvenile) or C(concession) If you upgrade the card upgrades for that match.

You do know that when you swipe your card at the turnstile there is a screen that the steward is watching that says A(adult), J(Juvenile) or C(concession) If you upgrade the card upgrades for that match.
No I didn't as I've not seen the system in operation yet.
That's good if the attendant is given indication at the turnstile as it should eliminate any confusion at that end.

No I didn't as I've not seen the system in operation yet.
That's good if the attendant is given indication at the turnstile as it should eliminate any confusion at that end.
I am talking about the old system, always been like that since smartcards were introduced

I am talking about the old system, always been like that since smartcards were introduced

Yes ... however if the clubdeck where I sit is anything to go by the steward stands in the corner and has no visual view of the screen ie adult / junior etc

Opened mines today.

Very smart design. Also got the seat details on the card which will solve any confusion in cup games with duplicate tickets.

Fingers crossed they work on Sunday.

Got ours in two separate deliveries.

My one all lovely and shiney blue
My boys, white and damaged as if something heavy been dropped on it

Waiting on TO to confirm if I will need a replacement already.

The Eagle has landed!
Thank Phuk I’m going on holiday today so I’ll hand them into my mate to use.
I hope they work.

**Update for anyone upgrading ticket**

Just called to upgrade child to an adult for Hibs and they’re sending a paper ticket out as they’ve found a few “glitches” with new system.

Season ticket saying activated for European tie when I successfully upgraded online, so I’ll have to check status when in picking up paper ticket this week.

So, if upgrading, I’d call as early as possible.

I just phoned Ibrox. The last batch of 6000 smart cards were posted last night. Me and my dad are still waiting for ours. My son's came last Wednesday

Hope all goes well with cards, we don’t need any problems for gaining entry after Killie shambles.
Early arrival would help, making sure there are no teething problems.

seasont.jpg

It's quite a drab design, this time. I think it would have better if they'd adapted the graphic from the hospitality brochure ..

ISMirGh.png

Back