New Strips

I did aye just checked, coming via Hermes. I made two orders and only one email has came through. Praying they come together but doesn’t look likely.

EDIT: first email is with my first order number (11,946) still waiting on my email for second order which is in the 12,000s. So seems the tracking number being sent by order number. Would imagine when the goods arrive at the depot they will be placed on the same vehicle however.
Don’t think that’s how it works mate, my order is #6124 and still nothing

I was order 1691, no email yet either. Remember the days u had the top on and down the street buzzing because it wasn't on sale yet for a few days

See the Hermes tracking no. You click the link and all it says is the time and 'order recieved' I don't think it is even dispatched. Probably sitting in some warehouse down south.

Can see it being next week before arriving. You would think they could have sent them out a bit earlier to even give themselves a chance of August 1st delivery.

Order number 1127 and no dispatch email as yet. Kinda hoping it doesn't come tomorrow cause I'm out watching the game and heading for a bite to eat at Argyll House afterwards. With Hermes delivering and not being in, god knows where I would find it.

So it's Hermes handling deliveries? Haven't had or heard of anyone having had a good experience with them.

Fun and games incoming on here. I am not fussed when it turns up to be honest.
It'll end up in your wheelie bin/back step/garage roof sometime next week after lying in the footwell of a battered renault megane for a few days, fair to say I've had more issues with them than anyone else, generally try to avoid them at all costs now.

See the Hermes tracking no. You click the link and all it says is the time and 'order recieved' I don't think it is even dispatched. Probably sitting in some warehouse down south.

Can see it being next week before arriving. You would think they could have sent them out a bit earlier to even give themselves a chance of August 1st delivery.
The courier my work use (parcelforce) do similar, the "order received" comes first a day or two before, then the goods shipped to the depot through the night and out for delivery the following day. I'm still confident of delivery tomorrow. I'm always an optimist though :))

Keep the heid ffs.Suns out,so go have a few beers instead of refreshing yer mail every 5 seconds:))

Last edited:
I sent them an email and this was their response...
KnhyZHh.jpg

Because the contractual obligations we held with either Elite or SD (not sure which) they couldn't send them out any earlier than today

That's perfectly normal from Hermes or any other courier agency actually. They've been notified of your order and that's its ready for collection. The next update will be that its been collected, probably later this afternoon, and then onto the National Hub and then the Local Hub and then out for delivery. Could be at your local hub by the early hours of tomorrow morning - or it could take longer. Depends on where you live to an extent or how much they have to carry to that area. Be loads headed up the M6 this evening or tonight you'd imagine.:)

My experience of Hermes is a bit different to most. We live in a rural area and its always the same lady who delivers our parcels for them. Can't complain about them at all.

That's perfectly normal from Hermes or any other courier agency actually. They've been notified of your order and that's its ready for collection. The next update will be that its been collected, probably later this afternoon, and then onto the National Hub and then the Local Hub and then out for delivery. Could be at your local hub by the early hours of tomorrow morning - or it could take longer. Depends on where you live to an extent or how much they have to carry to that area. Be loads headed up the M6 this evening or tonight you'd imagine.:)

My experience of Hermes is a bit different to most. We live in a rural area and its always the same lady who delivers our parcels for them. Can't complain about them at all.
Never had a hermes delivery, a lad in our town has his own delivery service and he seems to deliver everything. Literally at my door every second day be it with one thing or another, not sure if companies maybe outsource to local contractors etc. Hence why I've never had anything from hermes, no idea though.

Never had a hermes delivery, a lad in our town has his own delivery service and he seems to deliver everything. Literally at my door every second day be it with one thing or another, not sure if companies maybe outsource to local contractors etc. Hence why I've never had anything from hermes, no idea though.

Oh don't get me wrong, the lady who delivers to us is a local lass who has her own, unmarked, van. I think most Hermes delivery staff are sub-contractors.

It’s an older guy and his wife in Renfrew who deliver for most companies, just from their car. He’s like my best mate the now with the amount of shite she has bought

It'll end up in your wheelie bin/back step/garage roof sometime next week after lying in the footwell of a battered renault megane for a few days, fair to say I've had more issues with them than anyone else, generally try to avoid them at all costs now.

Aye mate, heard some horror stories and then a while back I was waiting on something quite urgently and it didn't appear till a week later.

From Castore

We wanted to send a note directly to let you know that we have now started packaging and shipping the first batch of Home kit orders and these should start arriving with you very soon. Obviously we are shipping a significant number of units so please bare with us over the course of the next few days as our teams work as hard as possible to get every order delivered as quickly as we possibly can. We are fully aware of how much this means to everyone so we'll do everything we can to ensure people aren't disappointed.

From Castore

We wanted to send a note directly to let you know that we have now started packaging and shipping the first batch of Home kit orders and these should start arriving with you very soon. Obviously we are shipping a significant number of units so please bare with us over the course of the next few days as our teams work as hard as possible to get every order delivered as quickly as we possibly can. We are fully aware of how much this means to everyone so we'll do everything we can to ensure people aren't disappointed.

“bare” :rolleyes:

They must be in some rush, not even checking what they’ve written

They're going to %^*& it up, looks like not all strips are getting despatched today.

I won't lie I'll be pretty pissed off if I don't get it tomorrow

Fair enough couldn't be posted before today.... Should have been packed and ready to go. It is a large number of orders but they knew a month ago exactly how many there was.

A few days won't make any material difference to most people, but why let us all order them and take our money before telling us this instead of just waiting.

They're going to %^*& it up, looks like not all strips are getting despatched today.

I won't lie I'll be pretty pissed off if I don't get it tomorrow
grandkids have been driving me nuts.asking when their strips are coming.don't have the heart to tell them it doesn't look like they will be here tomorrow

Typical of us to %^*& up the launch. Pre orders opened and closed in a day, they've had the full month to prepare.

Just received an email, like most, from Castore to advise that tops are now being despatched. They never said anything about taking our clothes off!

We wanted to send a note directly to let you know that we have now started packaging and shipping the first batch of Home kit orders and these should start arriving with you very soon. Obviously we are shipping a significant number of units so please bare with us over the course of the next few days as our teams work as hard as possible to get every order delivered as quickly as we possibly can. We are fully aware of how much this means to everyone so we'll do everything we can to ensure people aren't disappointed.​

Just received an email, like most, from Castore to advise that tops are now being despatched. They never said anything about taking our clothes off!

We wanted to send a note directly to let you know that we have now started packaging and shipping the first batch of Home kit orders and these should start arriving with you very soon. Obviously we are shipping a significant number of units so please bare with us over the course of the next few days as our teams work as hard as possible to get every order delivered as quickly as we possibly can. We are fully aware of how much this means to everyone so we'll do everything we can to ensure people aren't disappointed.​
I hope it actually read ‘bear with us’ and not ‘bare’, as that might suggest they want you to undress with them.

EDIT: Just read the full post. That’s...literally...what your post said.

What courier is doing the deliveries
Hope it's not Hermes. Say they are delivering something at x time and then don't show. Do the same next day. Send e mail due to unforseen circumstances, yad de dah.
Twice this happened in the past two weeks. Sitting waiting in for them. Maddening.

Back