• Home

Votes: 130 64.0%
  • Away (On right)

Votes: 34 16.7%
  • Third (On left)

Votes: 39 19.2%

• Total voters

GummyBear

Every couple of days or so I'll be updating this with my latest range, with updates described under the [UPDATED].

[UPDATED 15/12] - My next range. Home colours are a bit more vivid, as colours were taken from original kit this is based on. Two throwbacks in this one and an orange! Ignore the brackets in the poll. Please. :D

57c2b0e9437974347c0c7d016b656501.png

I might start a donation to allow me to buy more of these digital shirt templates but that depends, I hate asking for money. :confused:

Last edited:
I like the 3rd kit but I can guarantee the old fashioned boring posters on here would go mad if that was released. lol.

Can't pick one this time mate - they are all outstanding and I'm sure would sell. If pushed I'd rank them home>3rd>away

The away kit should be the same as the home kit but white shirt, blue shorts, red socks with white tops.

Do that up. I be it'd be cracker.

The home and the black one are decent, that purple red one , dearie me.

A red or white away shirt please , blue shorts , red socks .

With the new kit deal starting in the summer, it would be great if Rangers allowed the fans to vote on one of the kits on the website.

Nice styles. I much prefer modern style shirts.

That said our kits should always be

Home

Blue top
White shorts
Black socks with red tops

Away
White shirt
Blue shorts
Red socks

3rd
Red shirt or black shirt
Black shorts
Socks either black or red.

The kit templates should be the exact same as well. See season 1992-1993 for this

Went for home as it looks classic. Personally I’m not a fan of Nike kits, based on the euro 2016 kits. Didn’t like the two toned shirts.

None Nike make dreadful kits

I'm not a fan of the black socks. Totally out of tune with our white shorts. It doesn't match

Nice styles. I much prefer modern style shirts.

That said our kits should always be

Home

Blue top
White shorts
Black socks with red tops

Away
White shirt
Blue shorts
Red socks

3rd
Red shirt or black shirt
Black shorts
Socks either black or red.

The kit templates should be the exact same as well. See season 1992-1993 for this
Moved to top.

Last edited:
That home top would be a cracker. The Adidas concepts were also tremendous. We can only hope we get something as good in reality.

If the 3rd kit was white at the top half of the shirt fading down into orange with orange shorts and socks that would be fcuking immense!

Home kit is pretty much the perfect kit. White away one is very smart too.

Bet they are in a different league to what we actually end up with sadly.

I’d approach the SLO first.

It’s something the club should be engaging on and not more money out the pocket of fans.

Great designs, you deserve a bigger platform.

I’d approach the SLO first.

It’s something the club should be engaging on and not more money out the pocket of fans.

Great designs, you deserve a bigger platform.
I have, actually. He said he hasn't been around for the design process but if there's a way to get the fans involved he'll talk about it. I might need to get even higher because his point didn't reflect on whether or not he would push to have a preferred brand. Don't know who to go to other than the SLO though. Marketing?

Back