Match Thread NK Osijek v Rangers - Thursday 19:45 - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

Bricking it for this one, hopefully we can get a goal and clean sheet but score draw or an away win while conceding would still do me.

Not hopeful.

A score draw would be a fantastic result but I think we could find ourselves up against it tonight.

This is going to be very hard and so early for us with virtually a new team. I hope we can take something back to Ibrox positive

I always believe we can win any match and so that's the case here. Having said that, a scoring draw would be great, but a 0-0 wouldn't be a write off and we'd see how they handle Ibrox.

Not an easy game tonight by any stretch of the imagination but we've a whole load of players with everything to prove.
It'll be interesting tonight to see what our players (old and new) are made of.

If the supposed team is correct it's exciting and a bold move by the gaffer. Looking forward to seeing the new players

Not an easy game tonight by any stretch of the imagination but we've a whole load of players with everything to prove.
It'll be interesting tonight to see what our players (old and new) are made of.

Problem is, we're not really a team yet.

Players are still getting to know each other and we've still to see what the new boys are made of.

Can't see anything other than a defeat but just hope we can keep the tie alive for the second leg.

morelos 1st goal scorer Rangers win. 9/1 bet365

2gum9a0.gif

Is it live on rangers tv
Was going to subscribe to it but it’s saying no live matches.

2-0 for me. Sting them for 1 first half and get them on the counter for a late 2nd. A shades of Lyon performance would be lovely jubbly

Back