No critisicm of anybody today

Our players gave absolutely everything. Every single fibre of their being. Dominated from start to finish.

We lost to a goal that shouldn't have stood and a Celtic keeper channeling 1990s Andy Goram.

Absolutely heartbroken here but we've just seen our team absolutely boss them for 96 minutes and get done, fucking done by a linesman and a great goalkeeping performance.

Apart from Forster zero credit is due to that mob. Absolutely none.

Right - except my spelling of criticism in the fucking thread title!
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE! It was a cup final and we got beat.
Its a mentality thing and they have our number. Serious questions need asked of our senior players and management.
There is absolutely no excuse for losing that. They tried to give us a result and we knocked them back.

%^*& right off. Our inability to win that game is fucking shocking.
Gerard and the rest have made A major cvnt of it.
Time for every last one of them to sort themselves fucking out.

I'm fucking telling you their keeper had a blinder. It happens. It happened to them several times under Burns in the 90s. That's what we're experiencing tonight.

Our players and manager couldn't have done more. Better than them in every single area of the pitch.
the sooner we bin this utter tripe the better, if that team go into the next game with the view of "but we should have won, these things happen" blah blah blah, they said that on Wed also, threw away the lead at Feyenord, thats only the last couple of weeks, I could go on...... time to get real and say to the players start to man the fek up - they need told you have let the fans down again, see that hurt youve caused, take that into the next match and dont repeat that a feking again. no there is plenty of critism due and if they cant handle it, your not a Ger, a real Ger wins these games when the chance is there for the taking

First two OF games of each season.
SF against Aberdeen last season.
SC at Ibrox against Aberdeen
Game against Kilmarnock after the split last season.
Total capitulation last Wednesday.
To name a few.

Not one of those games was like that today. You can criticise them for missing so many chances but the fact they came back time after time says they don't lack bottle at the very least. Sometimes a keeper is unbeatable and that was the case today

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE! It was a cup final and we got beat.
Its a mentality thing and they have our number. Serious questions need asked of our senior players and management.
There is absolutely no excuse for losing that. They tried to give us a result and we knocked them back.

Serious Question.

Have you ever played football??

Och, never mind, what's the fu.ckin point.

I'm out of here.

Sorry but the need to congratulate a loss regardless of the manner on here is becoming nauseating. To a man they and their fans are questioning why they won that game as should we be.
Who honestly gives a fuck who got “pass marks”. We have handed them that cup on a platter.

Sorry but the need to congratulate a loss regardless of the manner on here is becoming nauseating. To a man they and their fans are questioning why they won that game as should we be.
Who honestly gives a fuck who got “pass marks”. We have handed them that cup on a platter.

Sorry for being pedantic.

A 19th Century Terrorist linesman handed to them on a platter

Our players gave absolutely everything. Every single fibre of their being. Dominated from start to finish.

We lost to a goal that shouldn't have stood and a Celtic keeper channeling 1990s Andy Goram.

Absolutely heartbroken here but we've just seen our team absolutely boss them for 96 minutes and get done, fucking done by a linesman and a great goalkeeping performance.

Finally a sensible post on FF

We missed chance after chance after chance after chance...

Not just Morelos, we had a couple of headers from set pieces that we failed miserably to take advantage of.

That result was hard to take, regardless of how well we played.

We were the better team by far, but that doesn't mean there isn't criticism to be dished out.

Morelos is our main man and I am not going to be one of the quick to the trigger idiots to call for his head and for him to be sent packing in January, but he has to come under scrutiny for that finishing performance. The penalty aside, I understand Forster was on form but he should have buried at least one of them, especially the header. He seems almost nervous and showed little finesse and it was more just brute force!

I got frustrated with Goldsons inability to put a header on target as well, feel as if he could have done much better with 1 or 2.

I have little criticism for Gerrard because we set up perfectly but I don't agree, if he was telling the truth, with making Morelos the penalty taker, I have said before I wouldn't have him as a PK main man, I'd go for Barisic if we changing. Also, I don't get what Barker brings to the team, was a pointless sub for me, Stewart would have been my choice.

The defeat hurts bad, but we must move on, we have shown we have more than enough. Just need to get over that line once.

We have plenty of ability

In fact ability wise we at a bare minimum match them

It’s mentality I worry about

We have domestic mental hurdles that can’t be denied and have yet to be overcome...

Knee jerk reaction.

Losing is never acceptable but no one can criticise the team today. It's extremely hurtful and frustrating but sometimes the best team doesn't win.

Win the title next spring and no one will give a f.uck about today.
Our team bottled it against them at Ibrox in sept. Bottled it 2-0 up against a woeful sheep team at pittodrie ..and inevitabley bottled it again today . But hey , canny criticise them but , coz they try really hard ! #bottlers

Celtic were Aberdeen levels of inept today and we still cannot beat them. This just builds up a block in our heads. We'll be lucky to get these scumbags as bad as they were today again. Hope so, but can't see it.

Our players and manager were weak and insipid against a team of 10 men that were there for the taking.
Those making excuses for Gerard and the other inept wankers are perennial losers and really need to have a fucking word with themselves.
Calling our players inept wankers. What an absolute balloon you are! Hope you get banned

We're still well short in the last third.

Some pretty woeful crossing, shooting and finishing.

Our team bottled it against them at Ibrox in sept. Bottled it 2-0 up against a woeful sheep team at pittodrie ..and inevitabley bottled it again today . But hey , canny criticise them but , coz they try really hard ! #bottlers

Just like they bottled it against Porto, Legia and Feyenoord?

They didn't bottle anything today. 18 attempts and their keeper is man of the match.

Sounds like a side dominating and having a real go.

But hey, if you say we bottled it then we must have bottled it.

Easily the best post I have read today. Exactly how it happened

Scunnered by the result but by no means despondent. Alfiie's form has dipped these last few games, but he can't be expected to sparkle in every game. Their keeper had his game of the season. The officials made some dire calls.

We would have won that game 9 times out of 10 but it wasn't our day and they got lucky. Our squad must know they have the beating of them and their squad know they can't take this league for granted.

Superb post, my thoughts exactly.

the job of the management now is to pick the players up and get December out the way, plus winning at that shitehole in the east end.

No criticism? We lost a cup final to the scum. Once again a big game comes along and we bottle it when it matters.
Our players and management didn’t bottle it.

Do you remember the 0-5 or 0-4? Do you remember Kenny McDowall saying he didn’t want to be in the hot seat?

That is bottling it.

I agree overall with the only exception being we need to be more clinical regardless of the goal keeping.

My concern is the mental knock on. Can we bounce back from this as they'll have a real mental boost from this going in to the old firm at the end of the year.
What a mental boost from being totaly dominated for 96mins. I think they will worry that they should have been punished and that we are a good side, we had no luck today nothing came off for us

Our players and management didn’t bottle it.

Do you remember the 0-5 or 0-4? Do you remember Kenny McDowall saying he didn’t want to be in the hot seat?

That is bottling it.
Aye don’t get me wrong those were dark dark days but we can’t keep judging ourselves to those horrific standards or we will never get anywhere.
I’m judging us to the standards set by our successful teams of the past who won things and with the chance to win that we had today our bottle crashed at the vital time.

What a mental boost from being totaly dominated for 96mins. I think they will worry that they should have been punished and that we are a goid side, we had no luck today nothing cane off for us

It will absolutely be a mental boost to them that they got battered for 96 minutes (30 of which with 10 men) and we still couldn’t even score a goal against them.

We threw absolutely everything at them and still came up way short, how is that not a mental boost for them for the rest of the season?

Aye don’t get me wrong those were dark dark days but we can’t keep judging ourselves to those horrific standards or we will never get anywhere.
I’m judging us to the standards set by our successful teams of the past who won things and with the chance to win that we had today our bottle crashed at the vital time.
Fair enough I get that. I’m nearly 50 and I look back on those teams too, it’s difficult not to compare.

We are now talking about quality and a wee bit of luck being the difference though. It’s a sore one today but the effort from the players tells me that there’s a good chance we will still have a successful season.

Fair enough I get that. I’m nearly 50 and I look back on those teams too, it’s difficult not to compare.

We are now talking about quality and a wee bit of luck being the difference though. It’s a sore one today but the effort from the players tells me that there’s a good chance we will still have a successful season.
I hope you are right mate I just have a right bad feeling that our season is going to completely crumble away by the end of the month.
In the past week we have totally dominated two of our rivals, lost a goal from nothing and faded out of the game. Something is missing and I’m not sure it’s just luck.

I hope you are right mate I just have a right bad feeling that our season is going to completely crumble away by the end of the month.
In the past week we have totally dominated two of our rivals, lost a goal from nothing and faded out of the game. Something is missing and I’m not sure it’s just luck.

Yeah you might be right although I hope not. Stevie boy needs to do his best work this week, those players will be gutted.

I think Thursday will be telling.

What a mental boost from being totaly dominated for 96mins. I think they will worry that they should have been punished and that we are a good side, we had no luck today nothing came off for us

I'm thinking they'll interpret it as they came up against their toughest challenge today and despite being bombarded left with a trophy. They don't need to be their best to beat other teams in this league unfortunately so they won't be worried. Winning breeds winning.

Now don't get me wrong I think today we proved why we're good enough to challenge for this league, but it's absolutely a boost for them today.

I still dont understand how our bottle crashed? We absolutely dominated them from start to finish, all over the park. Their keeper just made some exceptional saves and a linesman who is either grossly incompetent or a cheat failed to see 3 of their players blatantly offside.

I still dont understand how our bottle crashed? We absolutely dominated them from start to finish, all over the park. Their keeper just made some exceptional saves and a linesman who is either grossly incompetent or a cheat failed to see 3 of their players blatantly offside.

We got let down badly by bad finishing and mentally challenged officials.

Fact!

We failed to make our dominance count so it meant nothing. Although Forster has some decent saves I thought the standard of finishing was poor. Then when we missed the penalty we just faded away and never looked like scoring. In the two games this week we have had one where we were a calamity at the back and another when we were toothless up front. We all knew how big a month this was going to be and we have failed in the first two challenges. In my eyes it shows a lack of bottle.
I hope I’m wrong and nothing would please me more than my posts tonight being threw back in my face come the end of the season but I can see our league challenge crumbling away over the next 3 weeks.

Back