Non-Rangers Summer 2021 Transfers

Dunno if they would as they’ve got Clarke, Ostigard and Dendoncker all back from loan.

However unless their a buy back clause, we should be asking £10-20m.
With a year to go on his contract that is probably unlikely. We can't have it both ways, we go on endlessly about Edouard being worth buttons as he's in his last year but don't apply the same argument to our own.

For clarity, I hope the first thing we hear when we return to training is that Goldson has signed a new contract. He's one of my 4 main men - Goldson, Kamara, Aribo and Kent.

With a year to go on his contract that is probably unlikely. We cant have it both ways, we go on endlessly about Edouard being worth buttons as he's in his last year but don't apply the same argument to our own.

For clarity, I hope the first thing we hear when we return to training is that Goldson has signed a new contract. He's one of my 4 main men - Goldson, Kamara, Aribo and Kent.

I had forgot about his contract situation.

I don’t get City going for him, unless it’s for homegrown reasons.

Bernando, Mahrez, Sterling, Torres, KDB, Foden would be ahead of him.

Although rumours are Bernardo is off to Atletico soon.

From Italy this morning;

Roma offering 40m to Juventus for Demiral.
Milan want Daramy from Copenhagen and Adil from Toulouse.
Betis want Rugani from Juventus
Fiorentina want Fonseca as manager
Inter are struggling to get rid of Joao Mario as no one is willing to pay 7m.
Napoli’s 10m + Rui deal for Tavares has been knocked by Benfica.

Grealish is better than Sterling who starts for City every week.

Grealish is better than Sterling who starts for City every week.

I personally disagree and stats for both would indicate that Sterling is by in large a better player in most categories.

I believe Grealish had better shooting from outside the box and more passes into the box and the rest Sterling was far better.

I personally disagree and stats for both would indicate that Sterling is by in large a better player in most categories.

I believe Grealish had better shooting from outside the box and more passes into the box and the rest Sterling was far better.
Grealish was more creative than Sterling last season while playing in a significantly weaker team

Sterling is lightyears ahead of Grealish.

Grealish was more creative than Sterling last season while playing in a significantly weaker team

The stats say otherwise. Regarding passing and playmaking Sterling beats Grealish hands down and the ones where Grealish does is becomes he’s main man within the Villa team so everything goes through and to him.

They’re willing to listen to offers for Sterling & Mahrez, would assume Bernardo could go too. Certainly isn’t behind Torres either thats ridiculous.

Interesting the English core City seem to be going for. That would be Stones, Walker, Foden, Grealish, Kane, Sterling all first 11 or thereabouts. Don’t see it as much at the top end of the PL anymore.

AC Milan trying to bring in Giroud and surprisingly Ziyech on loan from Chelsea. Would be absolutely crazy for Chelsea to let Ziyech go imo.

Reports that PSG are looking at Joaquin Correa - fee mentioned is €30m:

E45t0GhXIAEp2i8

ABERDEEN SIGN RAMIREZ

Aberdeen have signed Christian Ramirez on a two-year deal from Houston Dynamo, subject to medial and securing a visa.

The United States international, 30, has been capped twice and has more than 100 goals across spells with four American sides.

ABERDEEN SIGN RAMIREZ

Aberdeen have signed Christian Ramirez on a two-year deal from Houston Dynamo, subject to medial and securing a visa.

The United States international, 30, has been capped twice and has more than 100 goals across spells with four American sides.
How do they manage to get a work permit for someone like that? I'm assuming he hasn't played the required amount of international appearances to qualify for one and they can't exactly justify getting a permit by saying he's a highly rated prospect.

Inter side being ripped apart. Which is a shame.

It was sadly inevitable given the current status of the ownership tbh. They'll probably be shite in the Champions League again as well.

Hopefully Serie A doesn't revert back to the Juve show again next season.
They want smaller wage bill and £100m net inflow from transfers....to "save face". In China corporations aren't supposed to be flippant if they've had a bad year

Back