Non-Rangers Summer 2021 Transfers

Actually thought he was going to the rhats.
Really hope they have given Barkas another chance
If Celt!c had bought him thatd be 4 goalkeepers vying for the no1 which wouldve been some sort of comedy shambles record.

Anyway its a poor show from Hibs letting one of their better players and sellable assets walk out the door for nowt.

If Celt!c had bought him thatd be 4 goalkeepers vying for the no1 which wouldve been some sort of comedy shambles record.

Anyway its a poor show from Hibs letting one of their better players and sellable assets walk out the door for nowt.
I had heard from one of them he was on their radar with hazard going on loan and Barkas being sold. That was purely all that post was based on.

Apparently Juve & Sassuolo have a “special relationship” so favoured to go to Juve.
Thought Juventus are going to have a clear out due to losing something obscene like 200 Million.
They certainly could do with cutting their wage bill but who is going to pay Ramsey the crazy money he is on there.

Thought Juventus are going to have a clear out due to losing something obscene like 200 Million.
They certainly could do with cutting their wage bill but who is going to pay Ramsey the crazy money he is on there.
Think they are looking to sell on ronaldo as well.
Agreed regarding Ramsey, he’s on a daft amount.

Sassuolo said they’d talk after the Euro’s.

£40m was the talk.

Utterly brilliant footballer.
In the madness of modern football transfer fees that would actually seem a very good deal at the top end of the market.

Sancho going for 73 million plus add ons would offer context to that.

In the madness of modern football transfer fees that would actually seem a very good deal at the top end of the market.

Sancho going for 73 million plus add ons would offer context to that.

I think Sancho's a great deal considering what they were after last year.

Sancho's a rare case where his ability seems to be actually be getting downplayed due to be being English, he's been a superstar in Germany and is only 21.

The manks have signed stephen o’donnell lol edit . It was a pisstake on twitter bastards i thought it was true lol

What’s your thoughts on that? Always intrigued when young South American’s come over to the UK. Looking at his wiki he’s not played a lot of football for an $8million signing

It depends on how much they actually paid, but I would say he was worth the risk.

From what I've seen of him him (recently) for Banfield he looked good. High energy midfielder who can run with the ball, has a decent shot and is a good passer.

As always the key will be how he adapts to a new country and a new style of football. If he can do that then I'd say he'll move on to bigger and better things.

I think Sancho's a great deal considering what they were after last year.

Sancho's a rare case where his ability seems to be actually be getting downplayed due to be being English, he's been a superstar in Germany and is only 21.

Was Sancho not pretty pish last season?

Was Sancho not pretty pish last season?

If it wasn't for his form after coming back from injury they wouldn't have qualified for the CL or won the *** Pokal. BVB fans love him because he extended his contract just so they could get a fee (ala, the opposite of Lewandowski).

Hertha keeper Jarstein is retiring with a bad heart (myocarditis) after suffering Covid in March. Poor guy, always liked him.

If it wasn't for his form after coming back from injury they wouldn't have qualified for the CL or won the *** Pokal. BVB fans love him because he extended his contract just so they could get a fee (ala, the opposite of Lewandowski).

Hertha keeper Jarstein is retiring with a bad heart (myocarditis) after suffering Covid in March. Poor guy, always liked him.
The *** Pokal :shh: B-D

Hickey going to Celtic apparently. £4m the fee being touted.
Didn't realise he had undergone surgery earlier in the year. He's actually only played 104 minutes of football since mid-December last year. And a grand total of 786 minutes since he signed for Bologna. According to Transfermarkt.

You'd never have realised that given the way he's being hyped up.

Didn't realise he had undergone surgery earlier in the year. He's actually only played 104 minutes of football since mid-December last year. And a grand total of 786 minutes since he signed for Bologna. According to Transfermarkt.

You'd never have realised that given the way he's being hyped up.
I’ve watched him for a good chunk of those minutes, fine, dependable young left back but I’d be livid if we spent that on him.

He’s performed alright there, nothing spectacular but he’s very confident in his ability it seems and is generally very attacking.

I’ve watched him for a good chunk of those minutes, fine, dependable young left back but I’d be livid if we spent that on him.

He’s performed alright there, nothing spectacular but he’s very confident in his ability it seems and is generally very attacking.
It’s a ridiculous amount of money for that kid. I’d be raging if it was us and we don’t have to buy a whole team!

I wonder if they see him as a LB, RB or even as a CB, where's he played against us in the past? I guess he could play any of them at a push, which might be an attraction, but they surely see him filling a specific role at that price. He's primarily a left-back the times I've seen him - but the Dhims have (hopeless) left-backs coming out their ears.

I wonder if they see him as a LB, RB or even as a CB, where's he played against us in the past? I guess he could play any of them at a push, which might be an attraction, but they surely see him filling a specific role at that price. He's primarily a left-back the times I've seen him - but the Dhims have (hopeless) left-backs coming out their ears.
Don’t they only have Taylor?.

Hickey probably isn’t any worse, or any better in fact.

Has he significantly improved since he was at hearts then? I always thought he was a weak link and was thinking Bologna possibly took a gamble on his future ability. I understand he’s young but Doig looked a better player to me

Back