Non Rangers Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

That’s the boy Van de Beek signed for Man Utd.

That is a cracking signing. Great complement to Bruno. Feels like a great fit.

He's a cracking player but wondering how a midfield 3 of him, Fernandes and Pogba works.

Yeah, I'm not sure you see the 3 of them in the same midfield, all 3 of them prefer going forward, so not seeing much balance there. Will provide a bit of depth, but not sure it improves their first XI that much.

Simon Murray (ex-Hibs as recently as 2 years ago) signs for Queens Park.

Nothing against QP but bit of a comedown that.

Liverpool should be keeping Gigi and signing Thiago, it’s mental that a team as good as they are doesn’t seem to have much depth.

Think midfield is the area they do have very decent depth. Fabinho, Henderson, Thiago, Keita, Ox, Milner, Jones still seems pretty decent.

Newcastle starting to make moves in the market,
Jamal Lewis deal agreed £13.5m from Norwich
Callum Wilson £20m offered
Ryan Fraser close to signing on a free
Rob Holding expected to sign on loan deal

Jayden Bogle & Max Lowe - Ex Aberdeen loanee - going to Sheffield United for a combined fee of just over £10m.
Good move for both players, not completely sure if they can both make an impact at premier league level but nonetheless good to see Sheffield United bring younger, dynamic players in to what is an Ageing squad

That lot have had a loan bid rejected for PSG Left Back Mitchel Bakker if anyone is interested and also made enquires with Philadelphia regarding Mark Mckenzie(CB) and Sampdoria for Omar Colley(CB)

That lot have had a loan bid rejected for PSG Left Back Mitchel Bakker if anyone is interested and also made enquires with Philadelphia regarding Mark Mckenzie(CB) and Sampdoria for Omar Colley(CB)
That Colley is meant to be pish. No idea how goad or shite Bakker or McKenzie are. Bakker started the French Cup Final in July I’m sure

Wonder with the Portuguese connection if Wolves would ever be the tempting for Ronaldo should he ever wish to have one last crack in the Premier League? Obviously they couldn’t afford his wages, but it’s not like he would need the money for a year or two. They could still pay him a fair wedge. Stranger things have happened in football. Though not many admittedly haha!

Wonder with the Portuguese connection if Wolves would ever be the tempting for Ronaldo should he ever wish to have one last crack in the Premier League? Obviously they couldn’t afford his wages, but it’s not like he would need the money for a year or two. They could still pay him a fair wedge. Stranger things have happened in football. Though not many admittedly haha!

He'll go to the MLS after he leaves Juve I reckon

Oliver Burke going to Sheffield United in a swap deal with West Brom which will see Callum Robinson go there. How the %^*& has Burke managed that move?
That's brilliant business by West Brom tbh, Robinson might not be a star at EPL level but he will be a solid backup and is pretty versatile.

Good move for both players, not completely sure if they can both make an impact at premier league level but nonetheless good to see Sheffield United bring younger, dynamic players in to what is an Ageing squad
Can see Bogle actually suiting that wing back slot pretty well, will be good competition for Baldock.

Porto and Benfica are masters at selling players for big bucks.

2nd thing I thought after reading the OP... Ha-mez (James) Rodriguez, mind him on FIFA UT back when I used to have too much money and spunk £100 a week on packs/games against mates, followed by him going from porto to real madrid via monaco for the best part of £100m to now sitting on the Everton bench with Keane & various others who looked like world-beaters at some point :rolleyes:

Newcastle have their £20m bid for Callum Wilson accepted by Bournemouth. Matt Ritchie not involved in the deal.

As someone with Newcastle sympathies, I’m not too sure about the “sign the best players from the relegated teams” policy.

Newcastle have their £20m bid for Callum Wilson accepted by Bournemouth. Matt Ritchie not involved in the deal.

As someone with Newcastle sympathies, I’m not too sure about the “sign the best players from the relegated teams” policy.

New season on the horizon, same old transfer plans from Newcastle.

They've been linked with Wilson, Tarkowski, Holding, Fraser, Smalling.

Newcastle starting to make moves in the market,
Jamal Lewis deal agreed £13.5m from Norwich
Callum Wilson £20m offered
Ryan Fraser close to signing on a free
Rob Holding expected to sign on loan deal
Never see much in holding but gets great reviews on talk sport etc

2nd thing I thought after reading the OP... Ha-mez (James) Rodriguez, mind him on FIFA UT back when I used to have too much money and spunk £100 a week on packs/games against mates, followed by him going from porto to real madrid via monaco for the best part of £100m to now sitting on the Everton bench with Keane & various others who looked like world-beaters at some point :rolleyes:
Keane is ballotelli without the talent

Back