Non Rangers Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

I think he's a better keeper than Leno. Very his deal for Villa.

Think its difficult to judge to be honest. Martinez has played well for something like a dozen games when there's been no crowds, & didn't really show he was that good in the umpteen years previous, so it's hard to know his true level.

People also forget Leno was 2nd in Arsenal's player of the season.

Aston Villa agree £16m deal for Emiliano Martinez, could rise to just over £20m.

He's 28 and made 70 first team league appearances through 6 loan deals.

Arsenal set to replace him with David Raya for £10m.

Jamal Lewis has joined Newcastle Utd, a much better choice for him than Liverpool. He had a decent debut yesterday by all accounts - I didn't see it.

Aston Villa agree £16m deal for Emiliano Martinez, could rise to just over £20m.

He's 28 and made 70 first team league appearances through 6 loan deals.

Arsenal set to replace him with David Raya for £10m.

Just seems to me so crazy that a team will go and buy an average keeper like Raya for 10million when you can get keepers like McLaughlin or McGregor on a free

Just seems to me so crazy that a team will go and buy an average keeper like Raya for 10million when you can get keepers like McLaughlin or McGregor on a free

Don't think they are going for Raya now. Seems like some Icelandic guy from Dijon they are looking to pick up for £1M-£2M.

Good move for him joining a champions league group stage club.

oh the irony he’s getting further than they did :p

on another note are those rats being linked with anyone else in ? Not that worried either way but someone should always have an eye on the enemy

oh the irony he’s getting further than they did :p

on another note are those rats being linked with anyone else in ? Not that worried either way but someone should always have an eye on the enemy

Paper talk in England is they rhats want Alfie Doughty from Charlton and Ben Davies from Preston.

Spurs staring to make moves in the market .
SSN
Tottenham are interested in Eintracht Frankfurtstriker Bas Dost.
Telegraph
Spurs join race for Reguilon

Roma have a bid for Milik accepted as they expect Dzeko to sign for Juventus, however Milik is holding off as he wants to go to Juventus.

Inter have open talks with Cavani

So no bids for Edouard or no other scum players.
Load of shite they had to sell him after getting bumped out of europe.

I thought Milik was going to Juve?

He wants the move but Juventus haven’t made a bid and are talking to Roma regarding Dzeko.

However the news updates in Italy have Juventus now talking with Chelsea over Giroud.

Bale and Reguilon should be (on paper) good signings for Spurs, but I still can't help but think they really need a central midfielder, a centre half and a striker of similar quality.

I'm interested to see how Bale gets on given that he's really not kicked his arse for the best part of two years, and I'm not sure how driven he is to win anything (not that this current Spurs team are capable of challenging), but there's no denying he is still a great player. Son, Kane and Bale sound like a good front three.

There's still plenty of work to be done by Jose, not quite sure they will be able to squeeze it all into this window.

Bale and Reguilon should be (on paper) good signings for Spurs, but I still can't help but think they really need a central midfielder, a centre half and a striker of similar quality.

I'm interested to see how Bale gets on given that he's really not kicked his arse for the best part of two years, and I'm not sure how driven he is to win anything (not that this current Spurs team are capable of challenging), but there's no denying he is still a great player. Son, Kane and Bale sound like a good front three.

There's still plenty of work to be done by Jose, not quite sure they will be able to squeeze it all into this window.

Lloris

Docherty Sanchez Alderweireld Reguilon

Hojbjerg
Winks Lo Celso

Son Kane Bale

Thats a decent team on paper, getting N'Dombele to play like he can will be a mission. I think they'll make top 6 this year all being well and push for the champions league places whilst winning the FA or Europa League maybe.

Lloris

Hojbjerg
Winks Lo Celso

Son Kane Bale

Thats a decent team on paper, getting N'Dombele to play like he can will be a mission. I think they'll make top 6 this year all being well and push for the champions league places whilst winning the FA or Europa League maybe.
Of course it’s a decent team on paper but they aren’t challenging for Top 4 - which is where Mourinho wants to be minimum.

They have some decent players but not enough elite level.

What a signing for Liverpool.

Think I read that he’s Klopp’s oldest ever signing that’s included a transfer fee. Not sure if that stat is just Liverpool or not.

Lloris

Hojbjerg
Winks Lo Celso

Son Kane Bale

Too weak in the midfield and defensively they always seem to have mistakes in them. They will likely finish 5th or 6th but won’t make the CL places I don’t think.

Jota to Liverpool for a deal worth £45m.

Find that a strange transfer. They've still got Origi, Shaqiri and they signed Minamino in January.

I know Firminho didn't have a great season last season but how does Klopp keep them all happy?

Jota to Liverpool for a deal worth £45m.

Find that a strange transfer. They've still got Origi, Shaqiri and they signed Minamino in January.

I know Firminho didn't have a great season last season but how does Klopp keep them all happy?
I like Jota, think he will genuinely be a decent challenger to their front 3 whereas the others you mention aren't

Kevin Prince Boateng and Antonio Marin (young Croatian winger we we loosely linked with a while back) signing for Monza

Kevin Prince Boateng and Antonio Marin (young Croatian winger we we loosely linked with a while back) signing for Monza
Antonio Marin looks like a top talent see it's a loan to buy deal with first refusal at 6 million Euros you'd think we'd be all over that for the right wing position

Back