Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Was impressed by him whenever I saw Forest live and scored a couple of cracking goals.

As mental as it sounds, probably good value considering the EPL market now.

Burnley signing Maatsen on loan with obligation to buy for £31.5M - mental money for a 21 year old LB.

At what point did the system break for transfers? Which transfer has triggered all these ridiculous moves and prices?
Dno if already answered but it was Neymar to PSG for over £200 million.

Then Coutinho was suddenly worth over £100 million to replace him and it snowballed.

Was impressed by him whenever I saw Forest live and scored a couple of cracking goals.

As mental as it sounds, probably good value considering the EPL market now.

Burnley signing Maatsen on loan with obligation to buy for £31.5M - mental money for a 21 year old LB.

At what point did the system break for transfers? Which transfer has triggered all these ridiculous moves and prices?
I remember Zidane going for £48 million and thinking it was incredible.

I think Ronaldo and Kaka shattered that by some margin.

Just seen this posted on a Leicester FB page

“Brendan Rodgers Signed 18 players in his time as Leicester's Manager.

Out of those 18, 8 remain at the club to the present date.

Out of the 10 sold, only Wesley Fofana turned a profit for the club... Says a lot...”

Seems to like flinging loads of shite and hope some stick.

Tommy Doyle was excellent for Sheffield United on last season from Manchester City.

Season loan to Wolves with an option to buy for £4.3m. That’s a more realistic valuation.

Brighton sign Ansu Fati - cracking talent but built of quavers. So many injuries and only 20.

Currently not fit. Interesting to see how he gets on at Brighton. Hopefully gets over the injuries.

Liverpool completely rebuild their midfield. Amazing what they can do when the transfer window is still open for them to buy players. B-)

Who is this woman that needs her roots done talking pish on Sky just now?
img.jpg

Tommy Doyle was excellent for Sheffield United on last season from Manchester City.

Season loan to Wolves with an option to buy for £4.3m. That’s a more realistic valuation.

I look at that kind of player and think on loan with an option for £4.3m, is that the kind of profile of player we should be looking at?

Seems to be a very promising player by all accounts and I doubt he would be on a massive wage just yet

Schmeichel leaves Nice​

Kasper Schmeichel has left OGC Nice after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent, the Ligue 1 club have confirmed.
The 36-year-old made 46 appearances in all competitions in his one and only season at Allianz Riviera.

36 ffs. If I'd been asked I'd have said about 25. Seems like just a few years ago his dad was still playing.

Greenwood and Bellingham in Madrid. Wonder how their careers will differ for the next 5 years.

Back