Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Spurs have signed Brennan Johnson.

Confirmed Mason Greenwood has gone on loan to Getafe.
I watched Brennan Johnson at Lincoln several years back. Good player but I would have expected Spurs to be looking at a higher level quality of player

Aye could've sworn hs contracted was terminated.
It wasn't mate but they made it sound that way.

We have agreed Mason will continue his career away from Man Utd. Apparently didn't have grounds to sack him because he wasn't charged in the end and didn't want to look bad for paying him £7m to leave because there would be a backlash after what he did.

What a signing Adil Aouchiche is for Sunderland, was the best player to come through the psg academy and was getting compared to Zidane for France 17s.

He made a stupid move to st etienne that was dodgy with agent money and then Lorient when they had le fe.

Hope this could get his career back on track

Strange that David de Gea still doesn’t have a club.

Unless he’s waiting for offers close to what he was earning at Man U, I doubt he’ll ever see those figures again unless he goes to Saudi.

£200m for any player is fucking bonkers :))
I agree, but Salah is the biggest player in the Muslim world. He is worshipped by the Arab world as much as he is in North Africa. His signing will dwarf any European or South American signings so far.

Maybe I’m being oversensitive but it sticks in my craw that Bakayoko and Sangare have gone to bottom half EPL sides. That Brentford and Notts Forest are seen as better destinations than PSV Eindhoven just shows how burst the ball is. Their team is in the CL thanks substantially to them, but no, off they %^*& to smaller clubs by any measure other than where the TV money goes.

Maybe I’m being oversensitive but it sticks in my craw that Bakayoko and Sangare have gone to bottom half EPL sides. That Brentford and Notts Forest are seen as better destinations than PSV Eindhoven just shows how burst the ball is. Their team is in the CL thanks substantially to them, but no, off they %^*& to smaller clubs by any measure other than where the TV money goes.
Call me crazy, but I'd rather become a club legend at someone like PSV over a lifetime, than bounce around the mid table in England. The fans don't connect with their players and they're forgotten as soon as they leave.

My love of Rangers is the only reason I watch football now. Absolutely scunnered with the money that is getting spent in the EPL, Saudi etc. Barca are effectively bankrupt and they are spending millions they can’t afford.

The games f()cked. Rangers are the only reason I still have an interest.

And fans on EPL clubs will tell you that the Saudis are a threat to the game.

Bakayoko turned them down. Staying at PSV for now.

Back