Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Seeing the likes of Maitland-niles being released from arsenal once his contract expires at the end of the month. Wonder if he would do a turn with us Beale seems all for reviving once promising players, and he would have been arsenal youth around the time Beale was at Chelsea. Not heard or seen anything suggesting we would be interested, just don't think he would be a bad free transfer if he was keen on joining, and wondering if anyone else would think the same

Seeing the likes of Maitland-niles being released from arsenal once his contract expires at the end of the month. Wonder if he would do a turn with us Beale seems all for reviving once promising players, and he would have been arsenal youth around the time Beale was at Chelsea. Not heard or seen anything suggesting we would be interested, just don't think he would be a bad free transfer if he was keen on joining, and wondering if anyone else would think the same
Arsenal are my English team and I've watched a lot of them. AMN has a bit of talent, good athlete and a decent technical level so potentially could do well for us but his main issue is a very casual/careless approach which wouldn't really be tolerated here. Also has an issue that he's never really nailed down a proper position, his best spell was as a right wing back but apparently wasn't his preference and he saw himself as a midfielder

Arsenal are my English team and I've watched a lot of them. AMN has a bit of talent, good athlete and a decent technical level so potentially could do well for us but his main issue is a very casual/careless approach which wouldn't really be tolerated here. Also has an issue that he's never really nailed down a proper position, his best spell was as a right wing back but apparently wasn't his preference and he saw himself as a midfielder
Cheers for the insight mate. You're right, we take no prisoners with poor attitudes. Never knew about a spell at wing back, I thought he was more right mid / right wing

Some of the big boys going to sign strikers?

Chelsea have reportedly agreed personal terms with Villarreal's Senegal striker Nicolas Jackson who has a release clause of £29.8m.

Manchester United are apparently being offered the chance to sign £80m-rated Portugal striker Goncalo Ramos from Benfica.

Can sort-of understand players past their prime taking the huge money on offer over there.

26 year-old internationals in their prime doing it just feels a bit wrong though.

Cracking player.

That money is not going to be on offer forever - I suspect Saudi Arabia will use this to win a World Cup bid then not give a f*ck afterwards, so the money and offers will dry up.

I think players and coaches will have to strike while the iron is hot if they want to take advantage of the crazy wages being offered.

Can sort-of understand players past their prime taking the huge money on offer over there.

26 year-old internationals in their prime doing it just feels a bit wrong though.

Cracking player.
It was similar a few years ago with China. Few of the Belgian lads went out and Oscar Ramires and hulk. Oscar at time I think was early 20s.

Cracking player.

Al Hilal owners are same ones who own Newcastle I believe.

Given Newcastle’ FPP challenge, it wouldn’t be a shock to see him end up on loan there before the end of the window

Hibs sign Adam Le Fondre, use to quite like him. A good goalscorer, getting on a bit now but was still scoring goals in Oz
Theres a blast from the past. I'm stunned he never retired about 5 years ago, let alone still an age to play premiership football up here.

Back