Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

I don't see Tonali wanting to go to Newcastle.

Like Barella, he's playing for the club he supports.
Leaving a team that'll never win the biggest trophy of all, for a 5x pay rise and joining a team with potential to do absolutely anything in the next 5 years.

Players leave their favourite clubs for these moves all the time.

It is, but I think Rice is actually underrated by some on here. I think he’ll be excellent for Arsenal in the 8 role

Rice is leagues ahead of Tonali

Been lucky enough to have seen him in the flesh a couple of times hes bloody brilliant

Would be some signing for Arsenal if they can get it done im not quite sure how Man U aint interested

Kovacic from Chelsea to City is a strange one for me.

Chelsea are going to be looking for an entirely new midfield at this rate

That Norwegian "wonderkid" Holm getting a medical in London for the scum according to the sun.

I'm sure the boy is decent but the fact only Copenhagen were in for him shows that the media dont half bum up their players.

Kovacic from Chelsea to City is a strange one for me.

Chelsea are going to be looking for an entirely new midfield at this rate
Manchester City are going to need a phased rebuild over the next two seasons.

Mahrez, Cancelo, Bernardo Silva, De Bruyne, Walker, Laporte, Gundogan all towards the end of their time at the club or actively seeking a move.

They've already started the transition by basically replacing Gundogan with Kovacic, Gvardiol will be in next to shore up the defence and they have signed Alvarez and Perrone to phase into the first eleven along with some very talented youngsters coming through the academy (Rico Lewis, Cole Palmer and Shea Charles to name a few)

If they muscle in on the Declan Rice deal, It's going to be very difficult for any side to stop them in the next few years.

Interesting to see how Havertz does at Arsenal. Been pretty shite for Chelsea, never a striker in a million years though and assume Arsenal don't try to play him there.

Manchester City are going to need a phased rebuild over the next two seasons.

Mahrez, Cancelo, Bernardo Silva, De Bruyne, Walker, Laporte, Gundogan all towards the end of their time at the club or actively seeking a move.

They've already started the transition by basically replacing Gundogan with Kovacic, Gvardiol will be in next to shore up the defence and they have signed Alvarez and Perrone to phase into the first eleven along with some very talented youngsters coming through the academy (Rico Lewis, Cole Palmer and Shea Charles to name a few)

If they muscle in on the Declan Rice deal, It's going to be very difficult for any side to stop them in the next few years.
Kovacic is a tidy player, but IMO there are far better players City could've signed to replace Gundogan

You just know Arsenal are going to mess this up and Man City will sign him. All because Arsenal are trying to short change West Ham for 10-15m.
Disagree. Don't think the Man City interest is genuine. I think West Ham have just put it out there to try to extract some more money from Arsenal.

I read that he rejected the move.
I know they're in the CL this season, but Newcastle still aren't going to be able to attract that level of talent imo. Not sure why you'd leave Inter and Milan as a City in the first place for Newcastle, and even if they wanted to move, you've then plenty other teams who'd be interested.

Newcastle will sign likes of Maddison this summer, they won't be getting Barella.

Tonali is probably Milan's best player after Leao and Theo. Thought he'd be an untouchable to build the team around in the years ahead. Will be a great addition to Newcastle though alongside Guimaraes.

Interesting to see how Havertz does at Arsenal. Been pretty shite for Chelsea, never a striker in a million years though and assume Arsenal don't try to play him there.
2 players arsenal would have had no chance of signing a couple of years ago.

Good to see them progressing and not taking ridiculous gambles on players like Pepe.

That Norwegian "wonderkid" Holm getting a medical in London for the scum according to the sun.

I'm sure the boy is decent but the fact only Copenhagen were in for him shows that the media dont half bum up their players.

on the agenda before Brendan was in the frame
another signing foisted on him - good

I think Havertz has been let down by Chelsea, The team should have been built around him instead he's played 3 seasons in the wrong position.

Declan Rice is an outstanding player. Fact he has played as a DM his whole career yet Pep is keen on him to play LCM speaks on the quality of the player. Will be a superb signing for Arsenal and one who pushes them closer to being in with a real shout of winning the title.

he'll probably score a goal against Ross County and Chick Young will cream his breeks

the facts hes been on trial with some big sides and theyve not tried to sign him and hes now available for £2.2m, means we have nothing to worry about

anyone who is half decent at that age is hoovered up

do you remember the "wonderkid" the signed from Sheffield Wednesday, I cant even remeber his name now

Decent player to be fair, can run with the ball from deep in midfield and draw fouls but is playing in a poor side at the minute.

Whether he can progress to the next level still remains to be seen, also had a couple of knee issues.

Rice is a decent midfielder, but the likes of Caicedo and Mac Allister are/were available for nearly half the price and both are better.

If Rice wasn't an English international, there's no way he would be going for £100m+.

but he is though and deservedly so

The kid that changed his own name to be called Thiago, right?

Looking like Bernardo Silva is next in line to go to Saudi Arabia.

Big fan of his, thought he would maybe one of the players to say no to the move but doesn't look like it.

That’s mental from Silva if he does that.

At the best team in the world and wanted by arguably the biggest club in the world.

Instead, he might head to an amateur league.

Sandro Tonali will be incredible for Newcastle. Can’t wait to see him playing in the Premier League.

Back