Not facing yellow cards is the massive edge they have over Scottish football

Yesterday I was more concerned about us not winning than anything else as I knew what it meant. Having reflected on it today, here’s my thoughts…

In scotland we are 100% being refereed to a different standard to them. Both of the penalties yesterday in Europe would have been awarded. 100%. Collum seen both incidents. He also seen numerous consistent fouls by them and never booked anyone until later on in the game.

It’s cheating. Some of its subtle, some it obvious, but it’s cheating.

Over this season alone how many times has a decision influenced a game, either against us or for them. Whether it be an offside goal, excessive added on time or a penalty not awarded, its cost us the league.

Our EL results have been excellent this year because the decisions have not “went for us”, the decisions have been correct. In the Red Star game @ Ibrox there is now way we win that game 3-0 with Scottish refs & linesmen. It’s a game we would have lost.

When SG was here he was clever enough to call it out when we were winning. Now that we are losing it looks like sour grapes.

In this country the media don’t want to report it, the SFA don’t want to address it and the SPFL don’t want to recognise anything is wrong either.

Why…because they are all corrupt to the core, they are all run by “them” and they all want the same thing.

Quite frankly, Scottish Football is f*cked as it’s not played on a level playing field.

Yesterday I was more concerned about us not winning than anything else as I knew what it meant. Having reflected on it today, here’s my thoughts…

In scotland we are 100% being refereed to a different standard to them. Both of the penalties yesterday in Europe would have been awarded. 100%. Collum seen both incidents. He also seen numerous consistent fouls by them and never booked anyone until later on in the game.

It’s cheating. Some of its subtle, some it obvious, but it’s cheating.

Over this season alone how many times has a decision influenced a game, either against us or for them. Whether it be an offside goal, excessive added on time or a penalty not awarded, its cost us the league.

Our EL results have been excellent this year because the decisions have not “went for us”, the decisions have been correct. In the Red Star game @ Ibrox there is now way we win that game 3-0 with Scottish refs & linesmen. It’s a game we would have lost.

When SG was here he was clever enough to call it out when we were winning. Now that we are losing it looks like sour grapes.

In this country the media don’t want to report it, the SFA don’t want to address it and the SPFL don’t want to recognise anything is wrong either.

Why…because they are all corrupt to the core, they are all run by “them” and they all want the same thing.

Quite frankly, Scottish Football is f*cked as it’s not played on a level playing field.

Its beyond corruption, mate.

Back