Online Store Orders from earlier this week (training collection)

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Has anyone got confirmation theirs have been dispatched? Made an order on Tuesday morning and it’s still just saying “unfulfilled” even though it’s been paid?

Has anyone got confirmation theirs have been dispatched? Made an order on Tuesday morning and it’s still just saying “unfulfilled” even though it’s been paid?

Not got dispatched email yet, did get a confirmation email at least.

I'm the same waiting on a light grey/orange quarter zip training top order placed on Tuesday but no dispatch email as yet

Made 2 orders 5 minutes apart. Heard nothing on first order, second order out for delivery today.
Was some of the navy stuff that then disappeared off the site.

Is people’s order history in their account saying unfulfilled. That suggests to me they’ve ran out of stock?

I ordered the navy and white 1/4 zipper. I have had no confirmation.
My mate ordered the same zipper but in black and white. He received his yesterday.

I think they have taken on board some of the existing issues and complaints, as when ordering it now says orders will be despatched within 3 to 7 working days.

Ordered grey orange 1/4 zip and joggies Tueaday. Paid but unfulfilled. Not worrying though as it does say on their website 3-7 working days for dispatch

Got an email yesterday to say my players matchday tee had been shipped. i ordered the morning they were released online. Wonder if they are doing them in item order?

My cousin ordered the day they were released and got them yesterday. I ordered mine about 30 mins after they went on sale so hopefully mine aren’t far away.

ive had my dispatch email for the training gear but still nothing for the preorder of the home top. strange

Got my dispatch notice of the wee mans training gear today, still nothing about the home or away kits yet.

Got the "your order is on the way" email, but doesn't look like its with Hermes yet, so possibly weekend delivery. Grey matchday T with orange stripe down the middle, ordered Tue lunchtime.

Tuesday night travel jacket saying the same.

hope they dont end up kicking themselves over lost sales.

Softshell jacket just arrived. Surprised there's no pockets in it.
Plain packaging but bag was split, jacket fine though.
Still waiting on 2 orders placed before the one I've just received.

Mine says unfulfilled.

Some of the prices are also wrong with 0.00 for the training joggers and £58 for a £45 top.

Ordered the wee man the grey and orange zip rop and joggers, still says unfulfilled when u check my order online....fed up with this, bad enough with my order for home kits not turning up and just getting no emails at all

I received my training gear that I ordered on Tuesday yesterday along with Saturdays order of the away kit.

Ordered grey/orange half zip on Tuesday morning soon as they became available online had nothing since the confirmation email

How does the training gear fit up? I sized up on both kits and they fit perfect. Presuming training gear is much the same?

My one is the says they same , not had any update since original order was put in.

How does the training gear fit up? I sized up on both kits and they fit perfect. Presuming training gear is much the same?

I’ve been able to wear the training gear a size down from the top. My tops are XXL and XL is fitting fine with the training gear. I am looking to lose weight and that’s why I’ve bought some training gear so I’ve got a bit of incentive to lose weight now.

My son just got delivery of a navy and a black soft shell jackets. The navy one is for me and it has two side zip pockets although the photo showed a white zip this one has a navy zip.

Placed 2 separate orders on different days. Had both delivered.

No complaints from me. The material that they use is top quality. I think this deal with Castore is going to be very profitable for Rangers and Castore.

Navy players training stuff seems to be scarce think theyve oversold those.

Ive received the black coaches tee and zipper

Also received the players navy travel zipper and bottoms.

Both sets came today. Player training stuff unfulfilled.

Travel outfit makes you feel very official. Very comfy.

Had nothing at all since initial order confirmation, only ordered the quarter zip top. A bit frustrating, but as someone said, it clearly says 3-7 days for dispatch on the website.

I can an understand folk being pissed off but you need to give them a bit of slack as well. Seems to me they were more boutique type sellers. This is the first time they would have sold anything in bulk.

Is that the black track jacket mate? You would think a travel jacket would have pockets:))

Tempted myself when it comes back in stock in my size.

Ordered Tuesday & received this afternoon, coaches travel soft shell jacket & grey and orange 1/4 zip top. Well pleased with them.

My son just got delivery of a navy and a black soft shell jackets. The navy one is for me and it has two side zip pockets although the photo showed a white zip this one has a navy zip.

Nope, checked again, no side zips or anything. You maybe got the rain jacket mate.

Is that the black track jacket mate? You would think a travel jacket would have pockets:))

Tempted myself when it comes back in stock in my size.

Yes but I got the navy one. It's basically a full zip training top just thought it would automatically have pockets. Must have to order the bottoms if you want pockets :))Ordered the rain jacket separately with other stuff but it hasn't arrived yet.

Back