Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the ford kiernan one today I enjoyed it. To be honest some of the stuff he was saying to Slane is what I say. Just spit the question out man

It’s unfortunate that Halliday isn’t always available, would’ve loved to hear his thoughts after the Cup Final and his true thoughts on Brown, as well as his thoughts on the Old Firm.

Assume Hearts aren’t letting him on, apparently him being on the show hasn’t gone down well with the lunatics on Kickback.

Si was brutal on Go Radio tonight. League isn’t over etc etc. “Sellik” will go on a run now...
Whilst a lot of the focus is usually on Slane for his celtic supporting antics, is Si slowly becoming the more annoying token tim? Will someone please explain to the guy why his hero Griffiths ain't match fit

Si was brutal on Go Radio tonight. League isn’t over etc etc. “Sellik” will go on a run now...
Don't forget he's happy we have guys like Yogi and Martindale in the spl as they don't use big words talking about philosophy.

Aye sellick are capable of winning every game till the end of the season.

Tbh though everybody gets shot down who calls it a poetfest on here, I'm expecting a full-scale meltdown from them when 55 becomes a reality.

%^*& off out the thread then and let folk that enjoy discuss it
%^*& off out the thread then and let folk that enjoy discuss it
Bloody hell hit a nerve for wee slaneys faithful thru and thru on here for daring to point out what it is. Enjoy the show chaps and remember don’t feel bad joining in with the Gerry Marsden tribute at the end, after all it’s just the Si craic

Buzzing Barry's back on.

Looking forward to the other 3 shitting their pants and nodding along to everything Fergie says like the good little boys they are.

Also this is Barry's 3rd time in KTBOTG.. 2 of the 3 have come after we've beat them :))

Bloody hell hit a nerve for wee slaneys faithful thru and thru on here for daring to point out what it is. Enjoy the show chaps and remember don’t feel bad joining in with the Gerry Marsden tribute at the end, after all it’s just the Si craic
I’m going live on Instagram for the tribute to give, You’ll never walk alone my best attempt.

Reactions: TPP
for enough coin you could Barry Ferguson on a poet podcast weekly. I guess this owned by lawell, run by poets, present by 3 poets...quacks like a duck...
If anything, this is the season to be listening to mentally challenged podcasts....not that Open Goal is.

For once, I’m enjoying their pain and absolute delusion...

Would’ve preferred Halliday over Ferguson tbh but will be excellent to see Si Ferry crying that his star man “Griff” started and they still lost.

Halliday has been getting grief for going on it from Hearts fans as he basically just go’s on as a Rangers fan, which is fine when they’re winning, but Dundee pumped them at the weekend.

He is a million time better than Barry, sadly, who always seems to toe the Timmy party line.

I've watched it for years and Slaney does get on my tits, he is cringeworthy but can also be funny.
Si I like, a Tim but so what. Same as big Kyle. I don't give a %^*& about staunch points but I do enjoy seeing them squirm after their team get beat.
The hate for Barry here, I just don't get it. He's a bear and one of our best ever players. Wtf is wrong with that?

Halliday has been getting grief for going on it from Hearts fans as he basically just go’s on as a Rangers fan, which is fine when they’re winning, but Dundee pumped them at the weekend.

He is a million time better than Barry, sadly, who always seems to toe the Timmy party line.
Have you watched Barry on Open Goal before?

I've never once seen him pander to them.

for enough coin you could Barry Ferguson on a poet podcast weekly. I guess this owned by lawell, run by poets, present by 3 poets...quacks like a duck...
I know lockdown is boring but seriously, go and do something else other than spouting attention-seeking pish on here.

Just seen Jamie Carragher has been on it recently. Really enjoy listening to him on Sky. Worth a watch?

It’s unfortunate that Halliday isn’t always available, would’ve loved to hear his thoughts after the Cup Final and his true thoughts on Brown, as well as his thoughts on the Old Firm.

Assume Hearts aren’t letting him on, apparently him being on the show hasn’t gone down well with the lunatics on Kickback.
No wonder. It’s a show for mentally incapables and aims at a certain market.

Just seen Jamie Carragher has been on it recently. Really enjoy listening to him on Sky. Worth a watch?

Yeah I watched that mate, worth a go, he’s a decent guy and knows his stuff. Slaney as always asks some daft questions but Ferry tries to at least get some stories out of him, half time in the Istanbul game etc.

Don't forget he's happy we have guys like Yogi and Martindale in the spl as they don't use big words talking about philosophy.

Aye sellick are capable of winning every game till the end of the season.
Said before on this thread that there is an episode with Halliday and Ferguson and I was absolutely shocked to hear them dismiss analytics as a load of shite - Ferguson particularly. Ferry with the "fitba's shite these days init" comment with Kyle retorting that backroom staff these days have to find stats to comment on in order to justify their jobs, no matter how relevant, thereafter concluding "get them tae fuck" - note that this included general performance stats with ferguson stating that it was pointless looking at how many kilometres a player had run in 90 minutes, as it was irrelevant due to the fact that his team has maist ay the possession n that

Halliday didn't say much about it and kept his mouth shut, but hearing the others shouting over one another with neanderthal knuckle dragging fitba chat is exactly why these donkeys are sat around a table on youtube talking pish with a meagre 75k followers, and why Ferguson has soared to the managerial heights of Kelty Hearts.

Some folk on here won't have a bad word said about it - I'll take pelters for this post, again, but my position remains the same. it's mentally challenged shite for fuckwits.

Said before on this thread that there is an episode with Halliday and Ferguson and I was absolutely shocked to hear them dismiss analytics as a load of shite - Ferguson particularly. Ferry with the "fitba's shite these days init" comment with Kyle retorting that backroom staff these days have to find stats to comment on in order to justify their jobs, no matter how relevant, thereafter concluding "get them tae fuck" - note that this included general performance stats with ferguson stating that it was pointless looking at how many kilometres a player had run in 90 minutes, as it was irrelevant due to the fact that his team has maist ay the possession n that

Halliday didn't say much about it and kept his mouth shut, but hearing the others shouting over one another with neanderthal knuckle dragging fitba chat is exactly why these donkeys are sat around a table on youtube talking pish with a meagre 75k followers, and why Ferguson has soared to the managerial heights of Kelty Hearts.

Some folk on here won't have a bad word said about it - I'll take pelters for this post, again, but my position remains the same. it's mentally challenged shite for fuckwits.
In fairness, what else do you expect from a guy who plays part-time for Peterhead, a guy whose managerial career has peaked in the Lowland League and a guy whose post-football career has mainly involved working on trawlers and as a taxi driver?

It’s not exactly Klopp, Mourinho and Guardiola we’re talking about here :D

ote that this included general performance stats with ferguson stating that it was pointless looking at how many kilometres a player had run in 90 minutes, as it was irrelevant due to the fact that his team has maist ay the possession n that

TBF to Barry he said you couldnt take the stats in isolation and can't over rely on them. The example was their stats guy saying a player never ran far enough, but Ferguson said you have to take into account the game and they had control of the game so he didn't need to.

Thats where a good manager comes in, they have to take all the information and make a decision based on everything.

I did get the impression he's not a big fan of the sports science.

I’m sure Halliday mentioned in the next pod the Hearts sport science guy dug him up.

That's whora speil for someone that doesn't like the show. May I suggest getting some hobbies rather than wasting your time commenting on something you don't watch or listen to.

Just watched the new year one, Keirnan is a wank at time tbh. Slaney was harmless and he picked on him.

The new episode is up now, lets get to the tears!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back