Our new tactic at goal kicks?

It gives me the jitters tbh but anything is better than letting Greegs kick it up the park to an opponent.

Can you explain why you aren’t a fan of this? Intrigues me why so many are having a hard time with it.
I’m not having a hard time of it. I’m not a fan of it in as much as I’m not a fan of mushrooms or sitting in the house doing eff all.
I can’t put my finger on it exactly if I’m being honest.
But what I will say is the minute someone makes an arse of it and the opposition score, then literally the whole place will be like WTAF are they playing at? I guarantee it (although I really hope that never happens)

Guys, what’s the thoughts about when we are taking goal kicks now? We have Connor and Tav on the edge of the six yard box and Alan gives it to one of them. Is this to try and invite the opposition closer in order to create a gap in the middle? It gives me the fear, I’d rather we were on the edge of the 18 yard box or further forward. Thoughts?
Is that not how we got the goal in the OF match?

Yip said it during the match thread, the tims pressed us when we were doing it and we ended up penned in at our corner flag, got to mix it up to keep the opposition guessing
Was that the game we played a short goal kick before playing a ball through to Morelos and subsequently got Bitton sent off?

Was that the game we played a short goal kick before playing a ball through to Morelos and subsequently got Bitton sent off?
Im not saying not to do it, just mix it up a bit which is exactly what we done against the tims.

Back