Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

Trying to renew online but it’s not working. How’s it for others and any tips?

Edit: ignore above, forgot that my season tickets renewed automatically

Last edited:
I ticket the credit 4 monthly payments option over a week ago and havnt heard anything since. Starting to shite it has anybody else had this?

Renewed my two. Looking to get the seat next to me as well as soon as the public sale starts.

Been on the waiting list since 2013 so surely must get an offer at some stage.

Desperate to get a ST this year

Average season ticket price was £328 in 2017/18, as per the 2018 Annual Report. We’ve had 2 years of around 5% increases since then, so likely about £365 average price this summer.
So with around 40,000 ticket sales that makes £14.6m before VAT deductions.

So with around 40,000 ticket sales that makes £14.6m before VAT deductions.

I think that £328 quoted in the annual report would be after deducting VAT though i’m not certain about that.

In 2017/18 we sold 44,658 season tickets generating £14.7m of revenue. Again my assumption is that those figures are reported after deducting the VAT portion of the season ticket payment.

I seriously considered not renewing given the distance I have to travel, which means that I miss too many games, especially midweek and Sundays. But I can’t miss days like last Sunday, it was too good a feeling and I’m confident that 55 is coming, so I renewed this week. It’s only money after all :))

You could have logged on and bought one for this season.

When the public sale starts, anyone can go on and buy one. You don't wait for an offer. That's why calling it a Waiting List is not really true.

Yeah i tried that last season but wasnt successful in the finance. Got an Uncle with good credit hes gonna try get me it this year hopefully

Renewed last week for me and the boy along with my pal and his 2... can not wait for next season... gonna be a long summer!

Surely 2013/14 was the easiest time time get a season ticket?

When they went on public sale for the 15/16 season I got one no problem, I was never on a waiting list.

I always remember as a young bear in the 90s being irritated by the taunts of
“Where were you when you were shite?”

That wee ditty won’t ever be heard again eh :D
I started attending games when we “were shite” and I like tens if thousands of others have never stopped follwing our team.
The dhims just don’t get don’t the fact that our support has never faltered and we are in this for the long game. 55 will be glorious when it happens.

Renewed on Tuesday . £617 for Sandy Jardine Rear . Also ticked away games for the first time as the atmosphere looks incredible so want to get a piece of that .

Great support as per !

I renewed as soon as got email.

Made 2 payments already as don’t want to be paying come August with the wean going back to school and having to get her kitted out.

So that’s about £17.5m already in the bank assuming it’s an average of £500 notes.

Pretty decent considering it’s still May
Unlikely to be an average of £500. I’m club deck and mine is under £500. More likely to be £400-450 given concessions.

I’m one of the 10k on the waiting list & i’m praying we get a shout that there’s season tickets up for grabs.

Don't wait for 'a shout' - just login and buy one when they go on public sale. if you are looking for a single seat and aren't too fussed about which stand it is in then you will almost certainly get one. The 'waiting list', I suspect, is more expressions of interest or folks waiting for 4 seats together in the Govan Rear for example.

I'm desperate for 2 tickets for me and my boy, what's the chances of getting 2 on the public sale? He's 12 so he'd be fine sitting separately if they were relatively close together.

I'm desperate for 2 tickets for me and my boy, what's the chances of getting 2 on the public sale? He's 12 so he'd be fine sitting separately if they were relatively close together.

All you can do is make the effort on the day mate. No doubt it will be busy but with a bit of patience and perseverance you might strike lucky. If I was on the 'waiting list' I certainly wouldn't be waiting for the Club to contact me. Be proactive.

If 35k have gone + 5000 expected + the waiting list numbers - we will be at max for next season!!

Looking forward to it!

Back