Pathetic Quality From Castore

Wish the club would follow suit with Genoa but get the feeling every club could drop them, and we would be the sole one left signing up for another 5 years such is the way of things at the club just now.

Bleak.

Bisgrove loves them as everything we put on sale gets sold in decent numbers.….He’s tight with the Beahon’s as well. I wonder if he’ll be their guest at Wimbledon this summer like he has been precious years

This is my 150th Anniversary shirt, which folk complained about the quality. At Christmas 2021, I burned a hole in it.

I’ve worn it to renovate a full house since, ripped everything out and went through basically every job you can do in a house. Been through a year of gardening, and any other old clothes work, and it hasn’t got a bit of torn thread, fraying, or peeling of the prints. Been washed dozens of times with no care at all.

Apart from the burn and paint, it’s basically in great condition. I think it’s the most durable football shirt I’ve ever had.

Mate what the absolute %^*&. I wouldn't dream of putting a Rangers shirt through that.

Problem for me is the rangers gear is far too expensive in the first place , the quality does not match the price . Now I have bought castore own gear and it’s not cheap but the quality is excellent . Basically the rangers gear is lesser quality but still highly priced.

Listen to this.

Bought 2 rangers tops from them.

Returned one

They refunded me both.

So I got a free top. Clowns

Just as well I’m a good guy and I’ll tell them to charge back
We bought a few things online and paid for next day delivery.

Then says estimate delivery is 3 days and partner emailed them and they refunded it and said there must be a dispatch issue.

It all came the next day.

Mate what the absolute %^*&. I wouldn't dream of putting a Rangers shirt through that.
This is my 150th Anniversary shirt, which folk complained about the quality. At Christmas 2021, I burned a hole in it.

I’ve worn it to renovate a full house since, ripped everything out and went through basically every job you can do in a house. Been through a year of gardening, and any other old clothes work, and it hasn’t got a bit of torn thread, fraying, or peeling of the prints. Been washed dozens of times with no care at all.

Apart from the burn and paint, it’s basically in great condition. I think it’s the most durable football shirt I’ve ever had.

You sure that’s not Lana Wolfs top you have there?

There are loads of changes happening with the rangers stuff that will come into effect with next seasons tops and the issues that have been going on with stuff people will notice a 10x fold difference from quality to ordering online etc, it's looking alot better.

There are loads of changes happening with the rangers stuff that will come into effect with next seasons tops and the issues that have been going on with stuff people will notice a 10x fold difference from quality to ordering online etc, it's looking alot better.

I’m aware of the 4 kits for next season. Two of the 4 are actually decent, one is ok and one is a classic that’s been copied terribly by castore Am not sure where you are getting this from that things will get better but for me I can’t see it

Last edited:
What makes you say this?

I’ve aware of the 4 kits for next season. Two of the 4 are actually decent, one is ok and one is a classic that’s been copied terribly by castore Am not sure where you are getting this from that things will get better but for me I can’t see it
Are one of the decent ones the home kit?To be honest that’s all that matters they can do what they like with the other three.

I’m aware of the 4 kits for next season. Two of the 4 are actually decent, one is ok and one is a classic that’s been copied terribly by castore Am not sure where you are getting this from that things will get better but for me I can’t see it
I'm terrified of which classic has been copied.

Bought a castore baseball cap , stated one size fits all , if your heads as big as a bucket , give it a 90 degree wash to try and shrink it came out same size , have donated it to landfill.

Absolutely no chance I find that incredibly hard to believe - maybe their ordering/delivery platform will improve but Castore aren’t showing us a major lift in quality.

My two boys are footy strip daft - the difference between Nike Vapour ADV and replica is unbelievable and worth the extra money and I always pay the extra.

Our standard replica home shirt feels like a heavyweight rugby shirt on the shoulders, the pro version is slightly better yet miles off Nike and Adidas replica standard versions.

Castore is garbage - was good fit for all when the deal was signed.

It know it’s being extended.

Last edited:

Isn't that your Mrs's shirt?

Absolutely no chance I find that incredibly hard to believe - maybe their ordering/delivery platform will improve but Castore aren’t showing us a major lift in quality.

My two boys are footy strip daft - the difference between Nike Vapour ADV and replica is unbelievable and worth the extra money and I always pay the extra.

Our standard replica home shirt feels like a heavyweight rugby shirt on the shoulders, the pro version is slightly better yet miles off Nike and Adidas replica versions.

Castore is garbage - was good fit for all when the deal was signed.

It know it’s being extended.
Couldn't agree more mate,my lad has the Liverpool nike players kit and our home kit in pro the difference is unbelievable.

If we are extending we better be getting the market rate.it fries mp puss that the tramps from the east end make more on strips than we do.i would put cash on it that we sell more items than them .Sick if our board under selling our club.

Reopened my thread for two reasons:

1: I continue to personally have major problems with Castore – https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...seko-logo-on-3rd-kit-–-keep-or-return.248364/

2: The appalling lack of quality from Castore is very topical due to Newcastle and Aston Villa cancelling their deals with the company.

I can only hope we don't renew with them – but, sadly, I think we will.

Edit: Villa are in talks to terminate their deal early at the end of the season.

Reopened my thread for two reasons:

1: I continue to personally have major problems with Castore – https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...seko-logo-on-3rd-kit-–-keep-or-return.248364/

2: The appalling lack of quality from Castore is very topical due to Newcastle and Aston Villa cancelling their deals with the company.

I can only hope we don't renew with them – but, sadly, I think we will.
Ship already sailed on that one I think maybe.

We could be both the first and last club to Castore if they don’t improve.

Apologies, Villa are apparantly agreeing an early termination of the contract rather than an immediate cancellation.

It's in all the English papers.

Edit added to my post.

I’ve said in a previous thread that I don’t have a problem with Castore and their stuff is fine, apart from the 20-21 tops (home in particular) which fell apart and I don’t think I ever wore it outside the house

no this is wrong

The fanboys on here assure me that they are being washed wrong. You see, their kit was fine, so therefore all kits are fine.

No concept of batch variation in quality, good luck with the thread though

Well I can honestly say I have spent a good few hundred quid on Castore products and I have had no problems whatsoever.

We're maybe in the minority but this is my experience as well.

Castore came a long way very quickly, probably too quickly IMHO but they've no excuse now.

The stuff with the Villa kits & Wolves badge upside down, folk who have had issues with our stuff etc etc is embarrassing.

I haven't had an issue since the class orange training top in the 2nd season with them I think it was? All been great quality since

Back