Pathetic Quality From Castore

Honestly mate got a pair of shell trousers for golf and they are great look out for storm wear you won't be disappointed.;)

Cheers mate. It is the 'storm's range I'm looking at. Between those and Sunderland at the minute. Wouldn't mind a pair of GG's but difficult to justify that sort of cost.

Castore should have just focused with the strips first then released the training ahd loungewear st it just after Christmas. It looks like they’ve rushed to get as many products out as they can so they can look like they can handle the demand plus it’s more money for them . Most fans I’m sure would agree that they’d be happy at first with the new kits and could wait a few months for other gear . Now it looks like slot of folk are having return loads of stuff cause it’s been rushed . I don’t blame Castore for wanting to be ambitious but they should definitely taken there time their first year in football

Is there a definitive answer on whether you can return items purchased online to the store?
I was told I could exchange an online top for the same size but other than that If I wanted to change an online top size or get a refund I had to return online

Thought i would update as only fair after initial post, was happy that I was able to finally order the adults training 1/4 zip top. Waited patiently for items to come to Australia only to find that the 1/4 zip adults large is a boys size 12. So that is extremely disappointing and I’ll now need to return at my cost from Aus.
Further the top has the Unibet sponsor on the front which I assumed wouldn’t be on a boys (childs) top, not that it bothers me but it might some.
I’ll update the thread if I get a response from either Rangers or Castore.

Just looked back on the training range and the Boys top i have isn't even available to purchase in that size or style so i have absolutely no idea what they have done.

Last edited:
Thought i would update as only fair after initial post, was happy that I was able to finally order the adults training 1/4 zip top. Waited patiently for items to come to Australia only to find that the 1/4 zip adults large is a boys size 12. So that is extremely disappointing and I’ll now need to return at my cost from Aus.
Further the top has the Unibet sponsor on the front which I assumed wouldn’t be on a boys (childs) top, not that it bothers me but it might some.
I’ll update the thread if I get a response from either Rangers or Castore.

Just looked back on the training range and the Boys top i have isn't even available to purchase in that size or style so i have absolutely no idea what they have done.

Completely out of order & probably illegal that you should have to return it at your cost even if you are in Aus.

It's 1 thing if you just don't like the item or you've changed your mind that's fair enough they would make you pay return costs, it's another if they've sent you something you didn't order.

I'd get onto them although I appreciate that's easier said than done.

Completely out of order & probably illegal that you should have to return it at your cost even if you are in Aus.

It's 1 thing if you just don't like the item or you've changed your mind that's fair enough they would make you pay return costs, it's another if they've sent you something you didn't order.

I'd get onto them although I appreciate that's easier said than done.

I have mate, i'll also post a pic on here when i get time, a real shame as the kits for the kids are great.

Just cant get my head around how they have a boys size 12 top that doesn't actually exist for sale, its absolutely bizarre

That's my home top returned now. Delivered and signed for by Castore so lets see how long it takes for them to actually refund me now.

21 days now since I returned my home top, after 6 emails back and forth, no confirmation theyve recieved it, no mention of when I'll get a refund.

Its really poor but even worse its completely put me off buying from castore in future.

Shine of getting the new Rangers top ruined, cheers Castore

My brother took my Rangers top back today for me.
It is fucked at the shoulders and doesn’t sit properly.

They refused to take it back.

They said send it back to Castore . I sent a pair of joggers back two weeks ago and still haven’t received a refund. Infact they are saying they haven’t received it at their warehouse even though Hermes picked it up from my door.

I will not buy any more merchandise from Rangers until this mob are gone.

I ordered the navy hoody about 10 minutes after it went live and it hasn’t been dispatched, that’s about 2 weeks.

I live 500 miles from Ibrox so does anyone have any good photos of the lifestyle hoody? Then I can judge if it’s worth waiting for, if not I will email to cancel?

Thanks!

That's my home top returned now. Delivered and signed for by Castore so lets see how long it takes for them to actually refund me now.

Signed for the return of my stuff 4 days ago. No sign of acknowledgement yet.

They said send it back to Castore . I sent a pair of joggers back two weeks ago and still haven’t received a refund. Infact they are saying they haven’t received it at their warehouse even though Hermes picked it up from my door.

I returned the slim joggies as the medium size were like a tent.

I ordered the navy hoody about 10 minutes after it went live and it hasn’t been dispatched, that’s about 2 weeks.

I live 500 miles from Ibrox so does anyone have any good photos of the lifestyle hoody? Then I can judge if it’s worth waiting for, if not I will email to cancel?

Thanks!
I bought the sweatshirt which is the same style as the hoody from the shop and realised when I got home that the Rangers and Castore badges were at different heights, other than that it was decent quality - the badges are ironed on though.

I returned the slim joggies as the medium size were like a tent.

I sent mines back (L) as they were too long and loose at the waist. I am between a 34/36 waist, their sizes are all over the shop.
I got the Hummel leggings/joggers last season and the quality was superior and they fitted well.

I was expecting quality merch from Castore, still to see any.

Very poor from Rangers and Castore that they now seem to be refusing to take online orders returned in store. Fans getting treated woefully. Castore seem determined to lose as many customers as they can.

Dispatch note says Men’s -Navy -L
Tags say Navy L (12-14)

ive absolutely no idea?

“L (12-14)” is women’s sizing. You’ve ordered a Large Men’s and received a Large Woman’s.

The fact that you’ve received an item that isn’t available to buy is nothing new. It literally looks as if nearly all the Lifestyle items online don’t exist, and cheap imitations (with different patterns, materials, no zips/stitching) etc have been knocked up and posted out.

Some of them have been knocked up on school clothes, some on women’s clothes, and mostly all on shite cheap old stock you would find on a market stall.

You know what, I am a pretty optimistic person and often like to see both sides.

Before this fiasco with quality, I was ready to by the orange training top, the grey 1/4 zip and the hagi hoodie.

Nope.

Got the kids 3rd strip delivered today. Appears to be of excellent quality (made in China) embroidered RFC on both shorts and top. Ordered Tuesday night and used the £25 voucher for the first strip being damaged.

Just back from Ibrox
Very poor from Rangers and Castore that they now seem to be refusing to take online orders returned in store. Fans getting treated woefully. Castore seem determined to lose as many customers as they can.
I was refused a refund today for two kids shirts bought online they were sealed with receipt - they wouldn’t even issue me a store credit note.

After reading this thread about the problems with returns and receiving refunds i in the end took a loss by selling privately.

Thanks!
Ordered the hoody on the same day using my £25 voucher came 4 days later and im really pleased with it.

Refused a refund via email of a defective home top, as tags removed.

PayPal claim incoming. Won’t be spending a penny more on the cunts, what’s Bisgroves email?

I just used my £25 discount and ordered a 1/4 zip training top.

10 minutes later I got an e-mail saying it's been dispatched, I'm in shock!

Sent a shirt back for a refund on the 6/8 ,still waiting for refund,anyone else had luck with refunds

An absolute disgrace that there has been no official communication from Castore or the club.

I hope we have inserted clauses in the contract in case of any such issues.

Back