Pedro Has Gone In On The Players

Albertz Was King

Pedro Caixinha says Rangers players "embarrassed" him and club yesterday.

He continued to say... it doesn't look like the players are mentally tough enough. Told the players they embarrassed the club after sf loss.

Taken from his presser this afternoon.

I am guessing the post-match meeting this morning went well then o_O

Not going to go down well and there's your headline right there no matter what else is said. He may be looking to work his ticket now as well, you never know.

I don't see a way back now even if he remains in the short term.

is there a video on rtv or anything ? pretty strong stuff, he didnt even use that word after Prpgres i dont think.

Pedro Caixinha says Rangers players "embarrassed" him and club yesterday.

He continued to say... it doesn't look like the players are mentally tough enough. Told the players they embarrassed the club after sf loss.

Taken from his presser this afternoon.

I am guessing the post-match meeting this morning went well then o_O

He isn't wrong. He also took full blame himself if you listened to his post match interview.

You however are desperate. Always multiple threads from you after a bad result. How many is it now, 4 or 5 since yesterday?

Throwing the players you rebuilt the club with under the bus can only end one way...
Can you imagine what King must think after giving him millions to spend on HIS players.

He is now saying this set of players are not good enough. The one's he signed.

I also don't like he absolved himself of all blame last year because he did the same with those set of players, claiming they were not right for him.

Sorry Pedro mate but you work with the players you have to the best of your ability, not just say "right they don't work, send the next lot in".

The guy is stealing a wage, literally winging it.

If he's criticised the players in public, it's not a strategy that ends well for a manager, irrespective of whether it's merited or not.

Official club twitter perhaps understandably not posting those comments.

Doesn’t look good.

Can you imagine what King must think after giving him millions to spend on HIS players.

I also don't like he absolved himself of all blame last year because he did the same with those set of players, claiming they were not right for him.

Sorry Pedro mate but you work with the players you have to the best of your ability, not just say "right they don't work, send the next lot in".

You're actually boring now.

The absence of your usual guff post Hamilton and St Johnstone was noticeable. Do you enjoy a Rangers victory?

He isn't wrong. He also took full blame himself if you listened to his post match interview.

You however are desperate. Always multiple threads from you after a bad result. How many is it now, 4 or 5 since yesterday?
Yeah shame on me for criticising the manager when we have bad results.

You know the one's that happen pretty much every second week?

Seriously go support Hamilton or something if your happy with that and getting precious over what is legitimate criticism of a manager woefully out his depth.

Personally i find his conduct and behavior not befitting of a Rangers manager. His antics on the touchline are embarrassing.

I like his passion but he booted a water bottle that hit a ball boy albeit without any real force, that Lennonesque behaviour is out of order and he should have at least went over to apologise.

Attacking players only ends one way ,he bought the players ,they are his players ,it’s on him .

Absolutely no chance we will beat dolly twice next month

The guy is correct

Our players shrunk to midgets when they went behind

Cowards the lot of the bar Morelos

They should be ashamed

Also windass missed 4 great chances we should have been out of sight

I accept the buck stops with the manager, and he picks the players, but Windass should have had us out of site yesterday. There’s only so much a manager can do in that regard.

Pedro can surely now see that Windass can’t be trusted? He doesn’t deliver when it matters, and looking at this season so far, he’s played a considerable part in our poor results. Not signing Walker is looking more and more of a mistake every passing week.

Having to buy a new team was absolutely ludicrous. When does a new manager get or have to buy a new team? It also gave excuse after excuse as long as any existing player was near the team. His man management appears to be shocking too. I’d be surprised if anybody downed tools or got worse when he’s gone.

Back