Pedro Has Gone In On The Players

Strange that the club aren't posting anything on twitter that is being said in the press conference like they normally do

That's three separate media reporting he said the players embarrassed him and the club yesterday.

Raman, Clyde and Andy Newport

Where can I read the updates?
I am reading them from various Journo's Twitter account.

Usually the club update the official twitter page during the press conference but have been very quiet, in fact they have only just updated what Pedro said regarding injuries which is usually when the conference is about to end.

I've not seen it reported anywhere or heard anything to suggest Caixinha has said his family haven't settled here.

Can anyone provide evidence this was ever said?
It was in an article online, I am trying to find it to no avail but it was discussed on here when the article originally came out.

What is being tweeted from the presser:

@RangersFC

The manager confirms that Fabio Cardoso will attend hospital today for assessment on his broken nose.

The results of that will determine whether he will be available for selection on Wednesday night.

Personally i find his conduct and behavior not befitting of a Rangers manager. His antics on the touchline are embarrassing.

There's a line. The water bottle kicking, no thanks. But otherwise his passion is a good thing to see. It's just a pity that he can't get his players to share in any of it.

It sounds like it's a little too late for him; he's laid down a challenge to his players at a time when the fans aren't really in his corner.

do you think we could perhaps watch the presser before we do what thew rest of Scottish football and media love to do and take Pedro's words and make a big song and dance out of them?

Nothing people with an agenda hate more than context

@RangersFC

The manager confirms that Fabio Cardoso will attend hospital today for assessment on his broken nose.

The results of that will determine whether he will be available for selection on Wednesday night.

2 updates in over 20 minutes.

Telling. Very telling.

We're at the end game now. It's only a matter of when.

Pedro has went from accepting full responsibility yesterday to chucking the players under the bus today.

That's working your ticket right there

@RangersFC

Why even consider playing the lad, a center half whose nose looks like a blind cobblers thumb. Play McCrorie or Wilson .

I accept the buck stops with the manager, and he picks the players, but Windass should have had us out of site yesterday. There’s only so much a manager can do in that regard.

Pedro can surely now see that Windass can’t be trusted? He doesn’t deliver when it matters, and looking at this season so far, he’s played a considerable part in our poor results. Not signing Walker is looking more and more of a mistake every passing week.

Genuine question here - what has Walker done this season? I've seen zero of Hearts apart from the game against us. Has he scored many, created a lot of chances?

I think the difference is that Mourinho is a proven top class manager who gets results and Pedro is a dud.

Maybe so but people saying 'how can he say his team didn't apply themselves when they're his players' doesn't wash when some of the top managers and teams say it.

Pedro has his flaws, a team with our budget and expectations is only set up to fail, but some of the criticisms are just nastiness by those who won't ever be happy.

Think we both know he is finished
Yeah mate he is a dead man walking.

For me it shouldn't come to just one single result but it looks like if we fail to win against Kilmarnock he will go.

I think we will see this narrative become more obvious in the lead up to the game from the likes of Andy Devlin/Chris Jack.

Yeah shame on me for criticising the manager when we have bad results.

You know the one's that happen pretty much every second week?

Seriously go support Hamilton or something if your happy with that and getting precious over what is legitimate criticism of a manager woefully out his depth.

You should try and support the team you proclaim to. Why are your boring threads always missing after a win?

You only ever get your wanking claw out after a defeat or a draw. How many threads since yesterday? Embarrassing.

Can you imagine what King must think after giving him millions to spend on HIS players.

He is now saying this set of players are not good enough. The one's he signed.

I also don't like he absolved himself of all blame last year because he did the same with those set of players, claiming they were not right for him.

Sorry Pedro mate but you work with the players you have to the best of your ability, not just say "right they don't work, send the next lot in".

The guy is stealing a wage, literally winging it.

We were one or two quality players away from winning yesterday, ignoring the disgraceful one sided reffing for a moment. How do we know Pedro didnt want Jamie Walker or Kenny McClean and begged the board to back him but they didnt hence the apparent penny pinching on deadline day.

I accept the buck stops with the manager, and he picks the players, but Windass should have had us out of site yesterday. There’s only so much a manager can do in that regard.

Pedro can surely now see that Windass can’t be trusted? He doesn’t deliver when it matters, and looking at this season so far, he’s played a considerable part in our poor results. Not signing Walker is looking more and more of a mistake every passing week.
He was unplayable a couple of weeks ago. He’s pretty much the only excuse left from last season and it’s being used. I wonder if it was part of the masterplan too.

To be fair Jose fair ripped his team a new one publicly after the result at the weekend.

I have no issue in particular with a manager calling a spade a spade when performances are pish and I'd hope the players agree with him to be honest.

That said, with everything else going on, it does feel like we are simply going through a process now...

We were one or two quality players away from winning yesterday, ignoring the disgraceful one sided reffing for a moment. How do we know Pedro didnt want Jamie Walker or Kenny McClean and begged the board to back him but they didnt hence the apparent penny pinching on deadline day.
If he hadn’t splashed £4m on two Mexican duds then maybe we wouldn’t have needed to ‘penny pinch’ on deadline day.

Genuine question here - what has Walker done this season? I've seen zero of Hearts apart from the game against us. Has he scored many, created a lot of chances?

I’ve seen nothing of him this season, but last year he always impressed whenever I caught any of their games, and his stats absolutely blow Windass’ out the water.

Did anyone see Mourinhos comments at the weekend? He basically chucked his players under the bus for their performance. Pedro is right to question the application yesterday.

I see a manager who would love to have been on that park giving Motherwell players some of their own treatment he wants his players to put up a fight, fight back do not be bullied it is the same that many posters on here have been shouting about and calling our players wimps, shitebags and whatever so he is not throwing them under a bus he is giving them what for albeit if true doing it publicly! I would love to see him attack the refereeing issue head on!

Really sounds and feels like it's about to be over.

Regardless if he walks or is pushed, it's going to cost money - severance and possibly compensation.

And that's before money wasted on players is considered.

Yeah mate he is a dead man walking.

For me it shouldn't come to just one single result but it looks like if we fail to win against Kilmarnock he will go.

I think we will see this narrative become more obvious in the lead up to the game from the likes of Andy Devlin/Chris Jack.
And im sure we have plenty on here who wont be unhappy should we fail to beat Kilmarnock.

Hopefully backs up his comment with the appropriate changes to the starting XI on Wednesday.

8 of the 11 starters yesterday were signed by him. As were 2 of the 3 subs used. Sorry but the blame lies solely with Pedro here.

One or two quality players away from winning? It was Motherwell ffs . What is our wage bill compared to theirs ? Our 9team should have enough quality to beat Motherwell

Pedro Caixinha says Rangers players "embarrassed" him and club yesterday.

He continued to say... it doesn't look like the players are mentally tough enough. Told the players they embarrassed the club after sf loss.

Taken from his presser this afternoon.

I am guessing the post-match meeting this morning went well then o_O

He's fuukin correct, they did not do what he was looking for yesterday and told them that.

He also said that if the same 11 were available for Wednesday he would pick them again and fully expect them to deliver or trouble for some.

We saw yesterday also that the heart wisnae in the performance. We, the support are far from happy.

The players also embarrased the fans that pay their hard earned to travel the country and watch them week in, week out. Pedro hasn’t said anything out of turn here.

Also anyone having a dig at the manager for being sent to the stand yesterday. I wonder how they would react if it was them in Pedros position. A clear sending off and the ref didn’t even see fit to show Bowman a yellow card!

One or two quality players away from winning? It was Motherwell ffs . What is our wage bill compared to theirs ? Our team should have enough quality to bear Motherwell

I disagree. Windass does not have the quality to put chances away. He does not have the composure in front of goal. Motherwell - Celtic - Aberdeen - all the same to me. He needs replacing and Walker could have been that replacement.

Pena was the second coming a few days ago. Herrera has barely seen any game time.
The second coming to who? The guy scored a couple of goals against St Johnstone, but anyone with eyes could see his touch, passing and fitness are still disgracefully lacking.

As for Herrera we have a £1.5m benchwarmer when we could have signed Moult for a third of that during the summer.

Back