People posting negative stuff about individual players

Away and support someone else. It’s incredibly disappointing but seriously have a look at yourself. You don’t deserve to follow rangers

The boys have done so well this year to reach the final and it was mostly just bad luck
Exactly. People want to vent, but hopefully the scattergun doesn't cause too many casualties.

The usual FollowFollow echo-chamber stuff. Likely pissed and easy to anger. The same folk would have been all over the previous immense performances.

Penalties are a lottery and everyone knows it. There are some right arseholes amongst us who really should just keep their mouth shut but they really can't seem to help themselvesm I'm proud of the team, the club and the fans as a whole after tonight. It's been a hell of a journey just gutted I'm feeling the same way I did 14 years ago

Does my nut in. Every defeat. Its a chance for folk to vent their personal abuse at whichever player they’ve ‘never really taken to’ - regardless of how they’ve actually played.
See what gets me it’s as if people are itching to be negative,we don’t hear from them when things are gong well but the minute things don’t work.they come crawling out of the woodwork.

It's happened for decades. Before the internet you'd have the walk home or sit in the pub analysing the game.

You win a game, you talk about the ones who played best; you lose a game, you talk about the ones who didn't play well or made a glaring error. That's football. That's what happens when you follow a team. Don't try to make the fans the enemy.

Not too long ago we were in the bottom division and we have rise to the final of a European final in no time at all, we have to be proud of our team from back to front WATP forever

Totally agree with OP some players weren't at their best but they give it their all

and penalty shoot-outs are a lottery

Going to take a long time to get over this defeat, thought we fceking had it

Away and support someone else. It’s incredibly disappointing but seriously have a look at yourself. You don’t deserve to follow rangers

The boys have done so well this year to reach the final and it was mostly just bad luck
Agreed mate.

Folk like that should go and support that rancid lot in the east.

Ramsey was a real top drawer player but, he has been a really poor signing when all is said and done.

Not laying the blame on him for tonight, he shouldn't have been in the position at all, in my opinion.

I can't say I'll be sorry to see him go, and for me, I can't see him ever reaching top drawer status again.

It’s early doors mate. People are looking for something to pin it on. It’s a natural reaction. Real culprit. Goldson

Apart from the fact we are not paying his wages. Juventus are …but don’t let that spoil your moan. Could have been any player .

Yeah could have been anybody except it wasn’t. It was the player who came here with a big pedigree and big hype but was mysteriously never fit except for big game and when his country played. Ramsay didn’t come here to prove himself or anything of that nature, he came to put himself in the shop window and didn’t care about anything except himself. Didn’t deserve to be on the park tonight. Subbing him on for Fashion was a disgrace.

Whilst emotions are high I think people will be upset, especially as we have beaten better to get to the final.

Said in January Ramsey was not a good signing and tried to give him benefit of doubt when he played,was never able to and hope not to see him in Saturday's squad.

Yeah could have been anybody except it wasn’t. It was the player who came here with a big pedigree and big hype but was mysteriously never fit except for big game and when his country played. Ramsay didn’t come here to prove himself or anything of that nature, he came to put himself in the shop window and didn’t care about anything except himself. Didn’t deserve to be on the park tonight. Subbing him on for Fashion was a disgrace.
Big games like the dead rubber against Hearts last weekend where he was surrounded by kids?

Engage your brain mate, you're better than that

Rangers have done incredibly well to get to the final competing against teams with a lot bigger budgets and beating them.
I think the heat had a lot to do with it and the overall performance could have been better but no one should be singled out for what has been a fantastic run in Europe.

Rangers have done incredibly well to get to the final competing against teams with a lot bigger budgets and beating them.
I think the heat had a lot to do with it and the overall performance could have been better but no one should be singled out for what has been a fantastic run in Europe.
The heat played no part because we were the better side for the last 90 minutes of the game. They were the better side for the first half hour and that was it

Let's hope that the Admins do a nightshift and clear the board of the negative abusive crap and also hand out a few bans to the fannies.
Oh f^ck off with this happy clapper sh!t.

If you don't realise that a football fan's board is an opportunity for people to vent and go "aaaaaargghh!" then you're in the wrong place.

You're really expecting bans to be handed out because people want to get thing off their chests?

Get real!!!

Im not going to slag any of our players off tonight, what they achieved this season in Europe was once in a lifetime stuff against some excellent sides.

I can though question Goldson at their goal and also how poor Ramsay's penalty was?

Its the nature of losing a match, we digest it and look at where it went wrong.

Big games like the dead rubber against Hearts last weekend where he was surrounded by kids?

Engage your brain mate, you're better than that

Perhaps I’m being a big harsh on him but I stand by my point that he shouldn’t have been on the park, Fashion deserved to be on and Ramsey hadn’t done anything in his spell to deserve being brought on in a game of that stature.

Oh f^ck off with this happy clapper sh!t.

If you don't realise that a football fan's board is an opportunity for people to vent and go "aaaaaargghh!" then you're in the wrong place.

You're really expecting bans to be handed out because people want to get thing off their chests?

Get real!!!
There is a difference between being disappointed and being an abusive dick.

Guess which one you are?

Back