People posting negative stuff about individual players

We're all frustrated with certain things, but that should remain with us. Why can't we celebrate the whole teams achievements?

His goals numbers are unacceptable for a forward playing pretty much every game. Last season they were good. Every other season he has been with us they’ve been poor. Time for us to sell now I feel.
I think he could add it to his game; perhaps this pre season coming will be telling for him.

I think he could add it to his game; perhaps this pre season coming will be telling for him.
I just feel that, for the money we spent on him, we need better return. A £7m player in Scotland has to be scoring more than roughly 1 in 6 across his 4 seasons, and the 3 this season is pitiful.

Perhaps I’m being a big harsh on him but I stand by my point that he shouldn’t have been on the park, Fashion deserved to be on and Ramsey hadn’t done anything in his spell to deserve being brought on in a game of that stature.
Borna went off leaving us short at the back. It was an obvious move to take off a forward player to cover this. Who would you have taken off instead?

The boys did their best. Gio isn't at fault here as he led Gerrard's team to the final. Win or lose it was always 100% Gerrard's squad. Until he gets rid of of these boys and signs his own, it will never be his team. So we can't blame Gio.

I get the sentiment from the OP but at the same time is a football message board not for talking about the football.

If someone thinks a player had a poor game are they not allowed to say that. Just the same as if someone thinks a player had a great game are they not allowed to say that.

Maybe admin should only allow positive comments. I think it's only natural fans will say he should have done this or he shouldn't have did that, we all see the game differently and have different opinions.

We all get wound up in the heat of the moment and vent a bit of anger sometimes. It's not a hanging offence, people are just passionate about their team.

I've stated on a few threads that I thought a few players had a poor game but that I am so proud of the team for what they achieved in Europe this season. I really don't see anything wrong with that even though I was being critical of some players tonight.

Agreed! We are playing at the elite end of the sport with non elite players. Anyone who goes personal tonight has not a fucking clue about football

We were playing the 12th best team in Germany

Hardly elite

Too many of our players had an off night.
Kent and Tav for example were particularly poor by their own recent standards.

Goldson did what Goldson always does and fails to cut out a low cross.

The Ramsey experiment is an absolute failed ego trip by Ross Wilson. (Please Rangers never make signings like this again)

GvBs team selection was strange and his subs were baffling.
I felt so sorry for Fashion jnr being humiliated like that.

This is a football forum where fans voice their opinion, why should they go support someone else?

Last edited:
Back