People posting negative stuff about individual players

Shut up. He didn’t miss his penalty on purpose. What if it was sakala that missed? You would be telling everyone he was unlucky etc.
Why do we sign these guys though? He’s been a disaster for us but worth a fortune. I don’t know, I can’t see why he‘s earned the money he has in his career from his time with us.

So why is a Europa final any different to a say a Ross county game ? Tav and Kent were horrendous tonight why do they not merit individual criticism?

Why do we sign these guys though? He’s been a disaster for us but worth a fortune. I don’t know, I can’t see why he‘s earned the money he has in his career from his time with us.
Not saying he has been a good signing but can’t blame tonight on him for a missed penalty.

Im not going to slag any of our players off tonight, what they achieved this season in Europe was once in a lifetime stuff against some excellent sides.

I can though question Goldson at their goal and also how poor Ramsay's penalty was?

Its the nature of losing a match, we digest it and look at where it went wrong.
No the Welsh 2 million man fucked it have you ever worked with the Welsh they are totally fuckiin useless FACT

Does my nut in. Every defeat. Its a chance for folk to vent their personal abuse at whichever player they’ve ‘never really taken to’ - regardless of how they’ve actually played.
Don’t see anybody aiming personal abuse at anyone tbf.

If we can’t ask why Goldson isn’t cutting out a cross our why a goalscorer is getting taken off before penalties then what is the point in the forum?

Away and support someone else. It’s incredibly disappointing but seriously have a look at yourself. You don’t deserve to follow rangers

The boys have done so well this year to reach the final and it was mostly just bad luck
Bollocks had our chance shat it fans and players

Away and support someone else. It’s incredibly disappointing but seriously have a look at yourself. You don’t deserve to follow rangers

The boys have done so well this year to reach the final and it was mostly just bad luck
Don’t tell us how to think or feel about tonight - you don’t get to dictate that to the rest of us. Ramsey did not miss on purpose, but he is a mercenary who will be telling a club in August how much he appreciates their history and happy he is to join them. So just let us all heal in our own way. Thanks for all the memories this season Gers. We love you always.

Oh f^ck off with this happy clapper sh!t.

If you don't realise that a football fan's board is an opportunity for people to vent and go "aaaaaargghh!" then you're in the wrong place.

You're really expecting bans to be handed out because people want to get thing off their chests?

Get real!!!
I vented and I apologised for my reactionary behaviour.

But I’ll always believe that Ramsey bottled it in the biggest moment of our history.

Agreed! We are playing at the elite end of the sport with non elite players. Anyone who goes personal tonight has not a fucking clue about football

Some of the players are capable of far better; they've proved it in the past, and they'll do so again. They had a real chance to make this particular team legendary, and they failed. The good thing is that this team could be added to with one or two additions in quality, and hopefully we're more successful in the future if we get that right.

They performed well in in stifling heat. Due to the heat neither team performed to their maximum potential, that is clear. But don't berate our players. They gave it their all.

It’s pathetic. By the end of the night there will be an individual thread on each player, manager, coach, board member etc.
Have these so called supporters been through thick and thin I don't think so you should be ashamed the minute a player pulls on the shirt you get behind them regardless we are the people no one likes us WE DONT CARE

I vented and I apologised for my reactionary behaviour.

But I’ll always believe that Ramsey bottled it in the biggest moment of our history.
63293335.jpg

Have these so called supporters been through thick and thin I don't think so you should be ashamed the minute a player pulls on the shirt you get behind them regardless we are the people no one likes us WE DONT CARE
Would be so much more powerful with punctuation! :D

Yeah, I'm beyond the pissed off and now just into the pissed stage. F"ck it, it's past 7am here so excuse me!!!

Only just logging in and checking posts and understandably a bit raw. I can’t believe anyone is criticising a single rangers player or manager tonight. We held a team that has beat Barcelona for 120 minutes. We losy5-4 on penalties to a German team. Every single player should hold their head high tonight. And I include the two players I’ve been most vocally critical of. Heartbroken, devastated, disappointed but I am proud more than anything.

Don’t see anybody aiming personal abuse at anyone tbf.

If we can’t ask why Goldson isn’t cutting out a cross our why a goalscorer is getting taken off before penalties then what is the point in the forum?
The same pattern emerges every time. Individual threads laying into individual players. Yes, Goldson could have cleared it. Wright could have stopped the cross. Tav was out of position. Kent could have scored, Aribo could have done better with his effort in the first half, as could Jack. Etc etc. It’s all down to fine margins, it doesn’t have to be hung on one guy and it shouldn’t be. We got there as a team, we lost as a team. Didn’t play particularly well, were susceptible down the wings throughout and looked nervous for all but extra time.

Sakala sub surprised me but then I didn’t have him down as one of my penalty takers so didn’t see it as significant. I didn’t have Ramsey down as one either, as I thought Lundstram wanted to take one. Nor did I foresee Greegs failing to get to any of 5 penalties, given his record.

We can either blame them all or accept it wasn’t our night and remember what’s gone before. We didn’t come close to the performances of earlier rounds - but, then again, maybe Frankfurt didn’t either.

The same pattern emerges every time. Individual threads laying into individual players. Yes, Goldson could have cleared it. Wright could have stopped the cross. Tav was out of position. Kent could have scored, Aribo could have done better with his effort in the first half, as could Jack. Etc etc. It’s all down to fine margins, it doesn’t have to be hung on one guy and it shouldn’t be. We got there as a team, we lost as a team. Didn’t play particularly well, were susceptible down the wings throughout and looked nervous for all but extra time.

Sakala sub surprised me but then I didn’t have him down as one of my penalty takers so didn’t see it as significant. I didn’t have Ramsey down as one either, as I thought Lundstram wanted to take one. Nor did I foresee Greegs failing to get to any of 5 penalties, given his record.

We can either blame them all or accept it wasn’t our night and remember what’s gone before. We didn’t come close to the performances of earlier rounds - but, then again, maybe Frankfurt didn’t either.
Fair enough. I would hope that people have seen me defend enough Rangers players over my time posting on here not to put me in that category.

I’m absolutely gutted with that result tonight and I just can’t shake that it was an easy cross to cut out mate.

Fair enough. I would hope that people have seen me defend enough Rangers players over my time posting on here not to put me in that category.

I’m absolutely gutted with that result tonight and I just can’t shake that it was an easy cross to cut out mate.
You're probably right.
People make mistakes.

Must’ve been watching a different game to me then. Non existent
Can't say I've been Kent's biggest fan (looks good but no finished article) but he was our best outlet. tonight though, he was one who I would not say "didn't turn up." Unfortunately, too many did. If we'd had a midfield putting in the same amount of work as Kent, we'd have won.

Welcome to FF

The Players and Coaches have done unbelievable. A starting line up that cost about 13m? That won't happen again in Europe, not even in the Conference League.

On paper we had no right to be there but looking at how we played to get there, we absolutely deserved it.

Great post.
Yes I'm hurting,but to blame anyone in that team for what they achieved in a brilliant run that took us to the final,had Ibrox rocking like never before, remember the buzz troops.
W.A.T.P.

A great effort by the players to get to the final. They were definitely quite flat last night but we shouldn’t call out individuals. May have been the heat, may have been tactics, may just have been a game too far this last 4 weeks. Proud of them all.

A great effort by the players to get to the final. They were definitely quite flat last night but we shouldn’t call out individuals. May have been the heat, may have been tactics, may just have been a game too far this last 4 weeks. Proud of them all.
It was a one off game, and it was an "occasion", so it can affect players on small margins. Getting personal with individual is a no no, but being critical about individual performances is valid surely. Goldson did badly at their goal, and Kent should have scored near the end, and perhaps could have done better earlier with another chance; we didn't see the bext of Tavernier, but he wasn't bad overall, and Lundstrum didn't impose himself as he could have, but here and there he was okay. We weren't at our best tonight; it happens, and it hurts, because they are not that great a side who we were up against.

It was a one off game, and it was an "occasion", so it can affect players on small margins. Getting personal with individual is a no no, but being critical about individual performances is valid surely. Goldson did badly at their goal, and Kent should have scored near the end, and perhaps could have done better earlier with another chance; we didn't see the bext of Tavernier, but he wasn't bad overall, and Lundstrum didn't impose himself as he could have, but here and there he was okay. We weren't at our best tonight; it happens, and it hurts, because they are not that great a side who we were up against.
I agree with all of what you say there. With Kent’s chance the goalkeeper did very well indeed though so I’m not sure it was just a bad miss.

Oh f^ck off with this happy clapper sh!t.

If you don't realise that a football fan's board is an opportunity for people to vent and go "aaaaaargghh!" then you're in the wrong place.

You're really expecting bans to be handed out because people want to get thing off their chests?

Get real!!!
Here is the perfect example of a match thread thug.

We basically lost on a coin toss. That’s what penalty’s are. Singling out players is pathetic but predictable on here.

Depends on how you look at it

We could have beaten them without going to pens

Literally no fan would have accepted pens at the start.

I agree with all of what you say there. With Kent’s chance the goalkeeper did very well indeed though so I’m not sure it was just a bad miss.
We can disagree on that; he should gone through the ball, there was no chance he was hitting it over the bar from there. Kent lacks belief in front of goal, that was apparent with his earlier chance. He needs to take his final product to the next level.

We can disagree on that; he should gone through the ball, there was no chance he was hitting it over the bar from there. Kent lacks belief in front of goal, that was apparent with his earlier chance. He needs to take his final product to the next level.
I think Kent is as good as he’s getting, same with Aribo. That’s why I’d have the two of them as the two players I’d most try to cash in on this summer, with Kamara a close third.

I think Kent is as good as he’s getting, same with Aribo. That’s why I’d have the two of them as the two players I’d most try to cash in on this summer, with Kamara a close third.
A few seasons ago Kent scored at Parkhead, and proved he can take on players and have a good end product. He needs to do better for getting goals, and that should be the next stage in his game; he proved in that game that it's within him to do it. Overall he had a good game last night, but he should have scored that chance.

A few seasons ago Kent scored at Parkhead, and proved he can take on players and have a good end product. He needs to do better for getting goals, and that should be the next stage in his game; he proved in that game that it's within him to do it. Overall he had a good game last night, but he shoukd have scored that.
His goals numbers are unacceptable for a forward playing pretty much every game. Last season they were good. Every other season he has been with us they’ve been poor. Time for us to sell now I feel.

Back