Peter Grant If Rodgers is banned it will make a mockery of Scottish Football

We know he won’t get banned just because of what Peter Pointer says right there.

The SFA won’t want their beloved club being victim of conspiracies now, would they?

The ramp up begins now. Almost a week to go and this is the media merry go round in which all pressure is heaped on Rangers and the narrative that everything is against the filth.
If he is not banned after calling a SFA appointed ref incompetent the refs should withdraw their services but I won't be holding my breath

That horse has long bolted Peter you complete and utter dolt.
Scottish football was made a complete and utter mockery when your beloved team were awarded a league that wasn’t completed using a process that allowed a *checks notes, missing email to randomly reappear with a completely different verdict from the original.

Yes… because clearly the league isn’t made a mockery of if you have a specific word, that when used generates a specific punishment, but you don’t apply it because an old firm game is on the horizon.

They are the most tediously predictable scum in world football. Intimidating and bullying refs and officials, then playing the victim. They are a pathogen in Scottish society, never mind football.

Ever since Lennon sent the refs on strike and he was bssically supported for it I've felt the game is up in Scotland.

It's so tedious and childish.

Deep down it amounts to Celtic saying "It's no fair, they shouldn't be allowed to have a proper manager."

High Heels stepped on his own sh*t when he made those comments and if he doesn't get banned then the SFA will drag Scottish football on to his sh*t with him!

The Celtic influencers in the media and tabloids have helped destroy anything good about Scottish football in recent times!

Maybe Rodgers will face the same scenario as his employers the last time they were up. Guilty, no punishment.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he got a suspended outcome out of this. SFA will have been seen to find him guilty, there’s no other option there, and there will be no ramifications of it either. Other than maybe the referees union uttering something about it not being appropriate.

Maybe Rodgers will face the same scenario as his employers the last time they were up. Guilty, no punishment.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he got a suspended outcome out of this. SFA will have been seen to find him guilty, there’s no other option there, and there will be no ramifications of it either. Other than maybe the referees union uttering something about it not being appropriate.
My bet is guilty but 2 game suspension, suspended for good behaviour.
%^*& them , I’d rather beat the rhats with him there.

Have an old Peter Pointer story, told it on here before.
Myself and a couple of mates were heading downstairs to Wrygges Man (ask your grandparents) and we spotted Grant and his wife at the bottom of the stairs.
One of my mates said “Championees” (we had just won our first league under Souness) and he went mental. It was a bit naughty of my mate to say it considering Grant was out with his wife but he said he would batter us and his wife had to drag him away, it was embarrassing- for him I may add. We were all at school at the time. Well done Peter!

A window into the uniquely weird worldview of the likes of Peter Grant:
Ruling body asserts its authority when integrity/competence of its officials is called into question unreasonably (that's important - we know some are actually incompetent at best) = making a mockery of the sport

Ruling body should do nothing, because unstable people who are prone to conspiracy theorising may invent and spread conspiracy theories = normality

Weird and would be ridiculed in a normal football culture, but of course like the other clown pretending Tav eating Five Guys was a stain on his credibility as a captain, they know exactly what they are doing.

If Brenda gets banned it will make a mockery out of Scottish football ???? FFS Scottish football has been a mockery for fcukin years.

IF Brendan Rodgers is hit with an SFA ban then it will lead to a build up of conspiracy theories.

That's the view of former Celtic player Peter Grant.

The Hoops boss is in the dock after branding referee John Beaton "incompetent" over his display as the VAR for Celtic's game against Hearts on March 3, which ended in a 2-0 win for the Jambos.

Rodgers was hit with a notice of complaint by Hampden officials and now faces a two-match ban.

If found guilty, he would miss this weekend's match against Livingston as well as the Old Firm derby against Rangers on April 7.

The Parkhead club will be drafting in top footie lawyer Nick De Marco to defend him

He's the same man who got Scott Brown off the hook when he was facing a ban before an Old Firm derby in 2019.

If the verdict of the judiciary panel goes against Rodgers, ex-Celts star Grant isn't looking forward to the fallout.

He even went as far as saying it will make a MOCKERY of Scottish football.

Speaking on GO Radio, Grant said: "Let me tell you, if he misses the Celtic-Rangers game for whatever reason, you know what people are going to be saying then.

"You know it's going to be making a mockery of Scottish football.

"You know the conspiracy theorists everybody talks about? That will be building up

"You're going there without fans and your manager.

"You know what everyone will be talking about if Brendan is banned for that game where the away supporters are already away from it."

For his part, Grant insisted: "I don't think there's a conspiracy against Celtic. I don't think there's a conspiracy against anyone."

He did add though that in his personal experience, he didn't like it if he knew the match referee was a Celtic fan.

Grant claimed they would try to give decisions in the other team's favour so people didn't think they were biased.

He said: "If I knew they're a Celtic supporter, I wasn't too happy with it. I preferred it if it wasn't a Celtic supporter."
But apparently if a Gers fan referee - if there actually is one - would never give decisions to the other team, well because they are just biased. I'd say that confirms Peter the pointer and chums are the biased lot.

So Grant thinks a ban would fuel conspiracy theories, which even if it were true I don't give the proverbial flying. I'm more interested in Grant saying it, effectively getting ahead of the game by starting his own conspiracy theory. Pure genius.

IF Brendan Rodgers is hit with an SFA ban then it will lead to a build up of conspiracy theories.

The Hoops boss is in the dock after branding referee John Beaton "incompetent" over his display as the VAR for Celtic's game against Hearts on March 3, which ended in a 2-0 win for the Jambos.

Rodgers was hit with a notice of complaint by Hampden officials and now faces a two-match ban.

If found guilty, he would miss this weekend's match against Livingston as well as the Old Firm derby against Rangers on April 7.

The Parkhead club will be drafting in top footie lawyer Nick De Marco to defend him

He's the same man who got Scott Brown off the hook when he was facing a ban before an Old Firm derby in 2019.

If the verdict of the judiciary panel goes against Rodgers, ex-Celts star Grant isn't looking forward to the fallout.

Speaking on GO Radio, Grant said: "Let me tell you, if he misses the Celtic-Rangers game for whatever reason, you know what people are going to be saying then.

"You know the conspiracy theorists everybody talks about? That will be building up

"You know what everyone will be talking about if Brendan is banned for that game where the away supporters are already away from it."

For his part, Grant insisted: "I don't think there's a conspiracy against Celtic. I don't think there's a conspiracy against anyone."

He did add though that in his personal experience, he didn't like it if he knew the match referee was a Celtic fan.

Grant claimed they would try to give decisions in the other team's favour so people didn't think they were biased.

He said: "If I knew they're a Celtic supporter, I wasn't too happy with it. I preferred it if it wasn't a Celtic supporter."

Laughable

Not even reading it

He has 100% clearly broken a black and white rule

If he isn't banned it will once again confirm the mockery that is Scottish football as it fails to hold Celtic to account for their persistent rule breaking

Oh the old pressure on the refs routine, I can't wait to see what ex celtic player they roll out next.

He’s not one for conspiracy theories but he doesn’t like it when the referee is a Rangers fan.
They can’t help themselves, deranged bastards, the lot of them.

The fact that there exists such a thing as a Peter Grant suggests that peak mockery was reached in Scottish football years ago.

We see corruption all over the footballing world.
Yet in Scotland its a conspiracy.
Grant is just the start of the outpourings which we all knew was coming.

The SFA need to introduce a law that any past or present employee of a club speaking out on a disciplinary process in progress will lead to a doubling of any penalty imposed by the panel.

He deliberately picked those words so he would get charged in a desperate attempt to create a siege mentality.

So Grant is effectively saying the paranoia is justified and can be used as a tool whenever they want to prevent any punishment meted out to his rotten club.
That’s exactly it

We can say and do as we want the rules don’t apply to us because we are paranoid and should get every decision like we have been doing for years

Please don’t make correct calls or apply the laws of the game to us

Ban gucci belt then announce Beaton as the referee at Ibrox then watch the meltdown Peter Pointer will be off to Erskine shouting Masonic conspiracies

His mate plastic face junkie Tom Boyd will be along next with his words of wisdom!
Nothing surer! There will be the usual long line of mentally challengeds spouting all sorts of pish in the next 10 days.

If hes not banned then its a free for all on referees anyone else brought up about it will just say well brenda got away with it

Last edited:
Are sure as the sun rises in the morning the yahoo talking heads and media lapdogs spring into action when there's an OF game upcoming.

A three game ban starting next season . Or hearing put back and back etc.
Remember Loovens trying to break Edu's leg. It took them nearly a year to ban him for two games when he was injured
Suspended sentence, he doesn't speak about referees.

This little piece sums up Scottish football and Grant unknowingly highlights the under-current that runs through the lot.

He is saying that if the celtic manager is banned for a trip to Ibrox, the conspiracy theories will be wild, but in the same breath he is saying that if the celtic manager is not banned for a very, very clear and cut and dried breach, things will be fine. He is saying, without understanding it, that the scum support will whip themselves into a frenzy over a perfectly correct decision while everything will be fine if the celtic manager is allowed to get away with clearly breaking the rules. That is the atmosphere in Scottish football summed up in one neat little package; If things are fair, it is not fair on the scum, if the scum are given the advantage, well that's just fine and dandy.

Peter Grant mockery and conspiracy , the Celtic boys club Peter Grant ,oh the irony
Let's get to the bottom of the agendas and conspirators?
And people wonder why Scottish football is a laughing stock , couldn't mark there necks with a blow torch.

Pointer has no point, he has got this back to front.
If rodgers doesn't get a ban, then that is the mockery.

Back