Peter Lawwell apologises... almost.

He really didnt want to be doing that, did he?

So he apologises then gives us all his excuses and pity sh!te.

"In hindsight" - people were questioning before the squad went away.

"C*ltic have been affected more than any other club" - pass me the sick bucket. And if you do believe that the it was an even more incompetent decision to go to Dubai.

"Uphold the values and integrity of C*ltic football club" - your currently trying to avoid paying compensation to victims and families that were sexually abused at your club by saying your boys club were a "separate entity".

"Going to Dubai has reinvigorated the squad the past 4 years" - nobody disagrees with that. Almost all clubs go away, but not in the middle of a global pandemic you nonce tw*t

A forced statement if ever there was one. Playing the victim card as others have said. The pandemic has impacted more on lower league sides than his own club but not a word regarding the plight of part time clubs. Missed the part where he said an ill-advised trip to Dubai was actual reason his club have been affected. A shambles of a statement.

If Paidwell thought this statement would go some way to appeasing the Celtic support then he's completely misread the simmering rage out there.

They want his head on a plate and nothing less will suffice.

Not even kidding when I say he's going to need personal security soon. The filth want his head on a stick, and I can't see him just giving up his hugely lucrative position that easily.
He will %^*& off to the south of France , given the first chance , still probably require the services of le CR Smith , knowing they c,unts :D .

F*ck hindsight.

You didn’t need hindsight to see in advance that sending 49 people on a plane, abroad, during a pandemic, was a terrible idea.

Turned it off after that first sentence.

Affected them more than any one else, i mean ffs, people are dying but you decided to take your mhanks on holiday against all common sense in the middle of a pandemic and now your affected more than any one else. Hope he catches it and croaks the reptile

aHJoyiC.jpg

Ok now I’m getting worried that I’m in a coma or a simulator ( inside a simulator ) cause everything I want to happen seems to happen.

if I am please just leave me in here/there as it’s glorious:)

He is only apologising for the footballing outcome - hence addressed to the supporters.

He is not apologising for anything else.

Celtic FC donated £10k to their Charity foundation (Football for Good Fund, which was started in March 2020). The other £990k was raised by supporters and supporters groups through a range of fund raising; but listening to the fat Japanese you would think the Club were taking full credit for donating the whole amount.

He’s a fat imposter who has zero morals or integrity

Let’s face it. Lieswell has still to give us his findings of the 2 year paedo investigation but don’t hold your breath waiting for any update

His “apology” today failed to address the Bevvygate situation

The trip was sanctioned. The boozing wasn’t

He’s a phucking joke

They really are shameless, no-self-awareness, hypocritical scumbags.

There is no apology there - they’re only saying sorry for getting caught.

Then it’s on to the usual victimhood. “No other club has been affected more than us”, “no one has been more at the forefront of Covid-protocols”.

You tried to cover up your first player going to bang a hooker in a restricted country, complained when your player was told to isolate after being close to an infected person, went to Dubai during the peak of the pandemic to sink pints, lied that it was ok and you had permission, just played a player even though he should have been isolating after international travel outside of the ‘sporting bubble’ and are now the sole reason why dozens of lower league clubs are on the brink again as you’ve got your paid SFA lackeys to carry out a misguided ban on football to try and appease the government on your behalf.

Absolute pond-life.

The fact it’s a scripted interview on Sellik tv just makes it worse. The bit where the interviewer talks about a “curve ball” of a question just shows you how stupid they think the viewers are (let’s be honest, their mental cultish fans probably do believe them). Who has a “curve ball” of a question on a safe, scripted interview from your own company?

He is tripling down with statement. Any Celtic fan with a hint of grey matter should be recognising that.
A quick look at the liewell thread on kds confirms that its being treated with complete distain by his own.
Not one or two but many piling on to confirm their preference the he GTF.
Not watched the video but he looks burst. And his hoards are correct pete...GTF.

Back