Peter Lawwell lands vital Euro role as Celtic chief joins four-man Champions League revamp panel

4 man panel?

This'll be the other three then...

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

Timpanzees

PR. And very good at it over the years.

Aside from that, whatever realistic influence he has, he’s basically negotiating on our behalf as well because we will soon win the league.

Creepy though, don’t trust him.

Laugh at the “won’t be good for us” posts.
What could he possibly do in a revamp of the tournament that wouldn’t be good for Rangers? Because whatever it would be would directly affect his own club as well.

I personally see it as a good thing that he’s there, he’s made it very clear he thinks that the Scottish champions have too many qualifiers, so if there’s less for the champions to go through that’s only good for us, and them.
Then you are fecking deluded, anything that sleekit b’stard does is only for firstly the benefit of him and secondly the benefit of his scummy club.
There’s a reason club’s throughout Europe are getting stands closed while the highest offenders get off with piddling little fine’s,
I always find it amazing the complete naivety that some Rangers fans have about these situations, probably the main reason why we get pissed all over.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I would not put it past Liewell to try and crowbar prior winning of the old European Cup as criteria for automatic Champions League group entry if the club also win their own domestic League. Let's face it, its going to be either us or them in Scotland and would put us at a great disadvantage. Our big counter to this proposal could be whoever has won the most domestic League titles, us in Scotland, should also be given priority and automatic CL entry.

We’d need to be at the negation table first. We’re not. Stewart Robertson has clearly got his hands full.

I wonder if he will retain the position when his role in the cover up is revealed? Will they really believe he didn’t know when almost everybody in Scotland knew, as well as a good number elsewhere.
Let's be honest here mate, as horrible as it is, their cover up is never going to get revealed. As much as a hate to say it, it just won't happen, if it was going to be revealed it would of already happened

Let's be honest here mate, as horrible as it is, their cover up is never going to get revealed. As much as a hate to say it, it just won't happen, if it was going to be revealed it would of already happened
Not enough people give a shyte is the main reason, now put the shoe on the other foot, EBT frenzy.
Also the reason a disaster called the SNP can govern the country badly, unchallenged I may add with a minority vote.

Last edited:
Not enough people give a shyte is the main reason, now put the shoe on the other foot, EBT frenzy.
Also the reason a disaster called the SNP can govern the country badly, unchallenged I may add with a minority vote.
Exactly mate, if it was us it would be front page and on every news channel till the club got punished, it's a scandal of the highest order.
It pays to have friends in the right places

Then you are fecking deluded, anything that sleekit b’stard does is only for firstly the benefit of him and secondly the benefit of his scummy club.
There’s a reason club’s throughout Europe are getting stands closed while the highest offenders get off with piddling little fine’s,
I always find it amazing the complete naivety that some Rangers fans have about these situations, probably the main reason why we get pissed all over.
Ok
So explain to me what he can do that will impact rangers but not Celtic?

Is he taking up a dual role or effectively working his way into a dual role like a rat desserting a sinking ship?

Don’t really know what he can do that will impact us and help the tims.

Also as someone previously said on here, the TV companies have the last say as they fund all the leagues with the TV deals.

Also representatives from the top 4 leagues - England, Spain, Germany, Italy I’m sure have more clout than that fat dick.

Bit of a waste of time, anyone with eye has probably noticed the Nations League.

The NL is basically a test platform for a future format for European club football, where you have a promotion/relegation system which means the league(s) could eventually be filled with clubs from top leagues.

Still waiting for your insight into how he can negatively impact us and not Celtic

Still waiting
or was the “fecking deluded” the best argument you could summon from under your foil hat?

At best we'd both have an easier way in.

At worst they win £30m by winning the league while we get the chance for £30m through very difficult qualifying rounds.

I believe the latter is what they are after.

That's if this even comes to anything.

Back