Phil Foden

Id prefer not to look or hear anything about pep(impossible) as its always the same startstruck crap about how he gets everything right and is great for every single player he works with. Another CL defeat this year well ofcourse players to blame.

And if Foden is world class or anywhere near that talented then maybe the coaching was not all that important.

On the subject of Lowry if he was with the first team that maniac wouldnt have got the chance to injure him. I dont get the panic about picking younger players to play for Rangers no one has ever really explained why its so dangerous.
I know, it's crazy that people are complimentary about the guy who has won loads of trophies in 3/5 of the biggest leagues in the world, helped developed some of the greatest ever to play the game (Messi, Iniesta, Busquets) & created a style of play that has revolutionised the sport. He does get big calls wrong in big games, but he gets plenty of stick for it, this idea he doesn't is all in your head because you clearly have an agenda.

To say the coaching hasn't influenced his development is insane & you are outing yourself as someone who doesn't know much about the modern game.

On the subject of Lowry, did you know he came back unfit at the start of the season with questions about his attitude in pre-season? He's young & does need to be managed, kept grounded & avoid a burnout scenario (like Dele Alli). The injury that guy gave him is easy to say could've been avoided in hindsight but you only need to look at Durrant to see that that could've happened at a senior level as well.

Jeez mate, I’m really sorry you had to experience that.

We should get a justgiving going to help with the therapy that will be required for you to move past such disgusting attacks.

I can relate, I remember watching a game where a guy called one of the players a ‘f**king w**ker’ because he missed a shot. I’m not ashamed to say I was crying.
I heard Rangers fans use naughty words to describe celtic when they were playing. My imaginary daughter asked me why they were using they words, I explained why & she started crying. It was so sad.

His speed of thought with his one touch passing was noticeably different from his teammates last night.

Coached to a different level at his club.

His speed of thought with his one touch passing was noticeably different from his teammates last night.

Coached to a different level at his club.
He is a fantastic player. His flick to Shaw in the build up to the first goal was superb. Weight of pass to Kane for the second was perfect and the nutmeg pass to Saka for the third sheer class.

England have some excellent young players at present with Foden, Saka and Bellingham. You would imagine the likes of Harvey Elliott won’t be far away from making squads going forward also.

No wonder tbh - the tartan army and SFA are an embarrassment.

If you think the English fans actually care about Scotland you are bonkers!!

One way rivalry

Presumably you would need to care about something to think it's an embarrassment.

In any case, some sections of the England support clearly do care about Scotland if they're happy enough to sing about us during a tournament that we didn't even qualify for as well as other games that our national team isn't involved in.

Presumably you would need to care about something to think it's an embarrassment.

In any case, some sections of the England support clearly do care about Scotland if they're happy enough to sing about us during a tournament that we didn't even qualify for as well as other games that our national team isn't involved in.
Your presumption is wrong - plenty of topics or people in this world that I find embarrassing without caring about them at all.

Nonsense, England do not have an issue with Scotland it is predominantly one sided.

I find this ridiculous especially on a Rangers forum.

In the words of Gareth Southgate ‘we’re here and they’re right here’. Something that was understood by pretty much everyone, aside from a few on FF apparently.

Also the fact that I have to listen to their pundits talk at length about England regardless of what game I’m watching.

Harry Kane is a cheat and he’s their captain. He also looks like the kid from The Sixth Sense which annoys me.

I’d also want Germany or Egypt to beat them in a game of football, despite the wars we have fought against them.
Exactly wonder how long into Brazil v South Koreagame will it take commentator to say Brazil potential meeting England in the final

Your presumption is wrong - plenty of topics or people in this world that I find embarrassing without caring about them at all.

Nonsense, England do not have an issue with Scotland it is predominantly one sided.

I find this ridiculous especially on a Rangers forum.

Doesn't really make much sense given not caring about something would entail you not feeling anything about it, especially embarrassment.

I'm not even saying it's an issue, not sure where you have got that from.

Simply said that they clearly do have elements of their support that are, at the very least, keen to get it up Scotland due to some of the songs they sing.

If you're finding this conversation ridiculous then there are plenty options available to you that will allow you to disengage.

I think he is low-key one of the best footballers in the world already. He is brilliant is so many positions and scenarios.

My favourite is the guys who can't stand Enlgish pundits and commentators but don't miss a Super Sunday or either episode of Match of the Day.

Some life.

I’m not sure what would be better, a resounding loss to France or another ‘It’s Coming Home’ orgy followed by them chucking it away in the final again.

Would be amazing if the Argies beat them in the final tbf.
You might want to ask some of the boys who fought them if they want the Argies to win mate?
I hope England do it for King and Country.

I’m not sure what would be better, a resounding loss to France or another ‘It’s Coming Home’ orgy followed by them chucking it away in the final again.

Would be amazing if the Argies beat them in the final tbf.
Argentina? come on ffs, how could you want them to win?

And it’s comments like that I hope Mbappe rag dolls your defence
My team aren't at the World Cup Nicola.

Doesn't stop me from being able to see though that Scotland and England are no longer footballing rivals and haven't been for about three decades.

My team aren't at the World Cup Nicola.

Doesn't stop me from being able to see though that Scotland and England are no longer footballing rivals and haven't been for about three decades.
Who you calling nicola not on about just football the rivalry goes on other sports thats my choice I don’t want England to win simple

They don't seem to hate each other for starters.

Foden, Saka and Bellingham will get the plaudits but Declan Rice is seriously underrated as a footballer. Brilliant at reading the game.
I don't think you can appreciate Rice until you see him live. The amount of ground he covers is unbelievable. Constantly up and down the length of the pitch. So athletic.

I don’t want England to win if that offends people tough
But you are going on about an English broadcast talking about the English side. They will be doing exactly the same thing in Spain, Portugal etc as the people watching will have an interest in that.

Tbf tho he wasn’t world class at that point and had a few genuine stars like silva and kdb ahead of him
They were screaming for him to be sent on loan but Pep knew staying and training with these superstars would be more beneficial than going to the Championship on loan to be booted %^*& out of.

I get the whole meant to hate your rival thing etc, but the general punter who is Scottish and actually cares about England getting beat is proper proper tragic patter.

It is far closer to an Aberdeen fan getting in a state about Liverpool beating us for instance.

RE Foden. he is sensational for sure, he does every single thing you would want a kid being taught to play football insanely well, his general balance and touch is outrageously good.

They were screaming for him to be sent on loan but Pep knew staying and training with these superstars would be more beneficial than going to the Championship on loan to be booted %^*& out of.
Why would he have been booted %^*& out of?

I get the whole meant to hate your rival thing etc, but the general punter who is Scottish and actually cares about England getting beat is proper proper tragic patter.

It is far closer to an Aberdeen fan getting in a state about Liverpool beating us for instance.

RE Foden. he is sensational for sure, he does every single thing you would want a kid being taught to play football insanely well, his general balance and touch is outrageously good.
You sound like a right laugh…

Football rivalries are ‘proper proper tragic patter’.

No wonder the game has become so sterile with people like you about.

Your media example it’s Japan v Croatia on tv and there going on about England
Because they are English commentators, based in England, being broadcast by and English company, being watched by a predominantly English audience.

You are looking for reasons to be offended

I am a laugh, Scotland and England isn't really a football rivalry in all honesty, it is one side who is so dog sh*t their support has to celebrate the failure of the other and has fans who actively have to attend games against that side to try and see them get beat, it's not that great a laugh, it is tragic as f*ck

Proper football rivalries like Rangers and Celtic are fine.

Let's not pretend that Scotland vs England is a football rivalry though, it really isn't. We're an irrelevance to them, kinda similar to how Aberdeen or Hibs fans seem to think they're our rivals when in reality we couldn't give a toss about them.

I am a laugh, Scotland and England isn't really a football rivalry in all honesty, it is one side who is so dog sh*t their support has to celebrate the failure of the other and has fans who actively have to attend games against that side to try and see them get beat, it's not that great a laugh, it is tragic as f*ck
It’s the oldest international match in football and features neighbouring nations who have had numerous legendary matches against each other.

Honestly, if that doesn’t stir anything then you’d be as well giving up.

They shouldn’t have stopped the annual game.

It’s the oldest international match in football and features neighbouring nations who have had numerous legendary matches against each other.

Honestly, if that doesn’t stir anything then you’d be as well giving up.

They shouldn’t have stopped the annual game.

It makes total sense to stop it, Scotland are sh*t, it's a complete waste of Englands time, isn't even decent practice for them for tournament football.

"rivalry" though

Proper football rivalries like Rangers and Celtic are fine.

Let's not pretend that Scotland vs England is a football rivalry though, it really isn't. We're an irrelevance to them, kinda similar to how Aberdeen or Hibs fans seem to think they're our rivals when in reality we couldn't give a toss about them.
We have a sporting rivalry with England mate, Rugby and Football most famously.

You can pretend it doesn’t exist if you want, meanwhile I’ll continue to want them to lose!

They didn't need to do that to get out the group, Scotland did need to win to do that though, and didn't

"rivalry" though
Lol at that point they could easily have gone out still, your implication that they were happy with a draw is wide of the mark.

Also, probably wouldn’t have been happy drawing at home to their rivals :)

Lol at that point they could easily have gone out still, your implication that they were happy with a draw is wide of the mark.

Also, probably wouldn’t have been happy drawing at home to their rivals :)

Yeah but they didn't go out in the groups did they, Scotland did.

England went on to make a Final, Scotland fans still celebrate a result in a group they went out of, a result which in the context of that tournament no England fan will give a f*ck about.

"rivalry" though

Yeah but they didn't go out in the groups did they, Scotland did.

England went on to make a Final, Scotland fans still celebrate a result in a group they went out of, a result which in the context of that tournament no England fan will give a f*ck about.

"rivalry" though
That’s what happens against rivals mate.

It’s irrational but once you learn about sporting rivalries you will realise that’s fairly common. :)

That’s what happens against rivals mate.

It’s irrational but once you learn about sporting rivalries you will realise that’s fairly common. :)

It's what happens when one side convinces themselves they are "rivals" of the other side.

Aberdeen fans likely wank themselves into a state about Rangers results, most Rangers fans couldn't tell you the results of all but 4 Aberdeen games a season

England and Scotland, same energy

It's what happens when one side convinces themselves they are "rivals" of the other side.

Aberdeen fans likely wank themselves into a state about Rangers results, most Rangers fans couldn't tell you the results of all but 4 Aberdeen games a season

England and Scotland, same energy
Keep telling yourself that.

I’ll keep wanting England to lose at any sport they compete in :)

Back