World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

The colour of Gold on that France top is what last season's home top should have been rather than that strange mustardy yellow colour we got.
Yep, actually the gold on the France top really makes it top quality, my favourite so far, Belgium is quite nice as well.

I hope Giroud enjoys being France's all-time top scorer, because Mbappe is taking it from him in about 2 years time.

He's got another 3 or 4 World Cups to take the tournament scoring record too.

Mbappe's pace is absolutely frightening.

Anyway, c'mon Argentina.
As Ally said in commentary, to see him playing ’live’ Mbappe is even more athletic. I’ve witnessed him running past several defenders at a pace I’ve never seen before. Incredible burst of speed. He is the fastest footballer I’ve seen going past defenders and I’ve seen quite a few of the best in my time since the fifties.

As Ally said in commentary, to see him playing ’live’ Mbappe is even more athletic. I’ve witnessed him running past several defenders at a pace I’ve never seen before. Incredible burst of speed. He is the fastest footballer I’ve seen going past defenders and I’ve seen quite a few of the best in my time since the fifties.
Might be a wee shite, but is right now the greatest in the world. Will be for the foreseeable that CR & LM are phasing out. Will leave and win the Champs League and multiple titles. I personally think he’s destined for RM. One day.

I don't think so. This one looks pretty full but the atmosphere is flat as fuck.

I'm being serious when I say in some games I can't tell the difference between empty seats and the guys wearing bedsheets, which might make the stadiums look emptier.

Stadium for this one looks full and the atmosphere is certainly not flat at KO.

I think this is going to be a great match.

I often think it would be great to have a lot of new countries coming through to be pushing to win the tournament but it feels right that the old guard always go through. So I hope Argentina win tonight.

Can anyone who has better knowledge of De Paul tell me why he's in this team he looks like hes won a competition to play going by the 2 games ive seen, dreadful

Mexico are a country I always think should do much better than they do.

10th most populous country in the world where football is the no.1 sport?

Argentina don't even seem to have a formation or set up, players are just aw over the place.

Back