World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Rabiot really selling the French jersey with that goal. He isn't interested in tracking the runner initally and then lets the opponent get in front of him at the back stick.

Griezmann is a player every fan would love in their side.

Ignoring his goal scoring for a moment, he does some amount of tracking back and tackling to regain possession.

Must be brilliant to play alongside him.

Surprised at Konate being given minutes ahead of Saliba. Even ignoring the difference in their club seasons I thought Saliba had been playing a part for France

Griezmann is a player every fan would love in their side.

Ignoring his goal scoring for a moment, he does some amount of tracking back and tackling to regain possession.

Must be brilliant to play alongside him.
Massive reason he’s with Atletico really ain’t it.

The colour of Gold on that France top is what last season's home top should have been rather than that strange mustardy yellow colour we got.

I don't think so. This one looks pretty full but the atmosphere is flat as fuck.

I'm being serious when I say in some games I can't tell the difference between empty seats and the guys wearing bedsheets, which might make the stadiums look emptier.
No KKK in Qatar

Super loves commentating on football

The whole World Cup basically being in one city was a great chance to have him on every game.

Australia actually have a decent chance of going through. Couldn’t imagine that with their squad tbh looked terrible on paper.

Although I think he’s a bit of a dick, Mbappe is unreal. Will be up there with the greats at the end of his career.

Back