Police Scotland

Ok so if your son was to be in the front row and players rush into the crowd causing a crush and he gets injured that'd be OK then? Of course they have a business to try and prevent people getting hurt at the football.

I'm just giving a bit of context around the 2 videos of this and shed some light on what people haven't been aware of, that there were big issues through the night with the Copenhagen fans and stewards before this.
Stop defending your wee daft polis pals, it’s pathetic. They’ve made the whole country look ridiculous with their petty charge. Context? Geez peace you’re defending your brethren despite having no clue what happened more than what you can see. Not one of you will ever turn on another.

There were no crowd incidents before don’t talk pish and if there had of been they would have been caused by being surrounded by 50 yellow jackets despite acting impeccably all day.

”Assault”. Really? I mean seriously to %^*&? A wee corrupt gang no doubt

Because a polis says so ?
I don't want to give him a hard time. I'm sure others will. He's good enough to answer my question and I don't doubt what he says. I didn't watch the game last night so I can only go with what I've seen on here and in the news. I've seen videos of them walking to the park and in the stadium. They had good numbers and I would imagine they've got ultras/hooligans in amongst them.

Yes, the police all report to Peter Lawwell for a briefing and to get their orders to manhandle Copenhagen players before the game. FFS.

@Wilkinsvolley @Greggy75 The Copenhagen fans, by the accounts I've heard from guys who were working there were pretty difficult. Their away stewards were basically not stewards at all, fans wearing body armour believe it or not, totally not compliant with police or home stewarding orders and basically doing their own thing which caused some issues inside and outside the ground. At their first goal there was a surge forward which caused a bit of a crush with fans rushing down from behind although nobody got onto the pitch. Some of the stewards ended up physically fighting with the police and had to be removed and at least one I know of was arrested. For the second goal, again the players came off the pitch - going against the instructions they get before the match - and they were trying to stop that happening again and that's when the Inspector got decked. Doesn't help with the massive gap in the advertising boards there. Seen a comparison pic with Ibrox but we have boards all round and a much smaller 'front row' of the away section which makes it totally different.

O.K. - I'll buy most of that - for what it's worth

I wonder what you think of the decision to arrest the celebrating player - & if you're aware of how much of a joke many of us view that as?

From what I can see it's more likely to be retribution for the officer who ended up on the deck & an attempt to appease his embarrassment than any genuine safety concern or crowd control issue

The tramps cannot be trusted to keep their emotions in check, hence the police don't. allow opposition players to celebrate at the paedo dome they have previous ie the Hamburg players.
I was in the Hamburg end that night. The cops and stewards could've started a riot when they manhandled the HSV players away from their own fans at the end of the game when all they were doing was celebrating with them. Most of the mentally challengeds had already left the ground so there was no chance of any trouble. It only ever happens at the piggery but never with the home scumbags.

Why is it when we are at home or away in Scotland “we are policed”. You will see the police force around where our fans are while the other team is ignored.
How well did this work in the cup final against Hibs?
All the police were at our end, I even commented on it at the end of the game to a guy next to me.

The result thousands of scummy Hibs fans invade the pitch in their thousands and cause a mass disturbance with players being attacked.
The Police were to blame for that as much as the Hibs fans.

Now look at how Celtic are policed. At their ground their fans can break on to the pitch without much difficulty while the police presence is ALWAYS around the away fans. If a team scores the stewards and the police (not their fucking job) are stopping players from celebrating and in a very heavy handed manner.
If there players incite trouble like Lennon, Griffiths, or commit an offence like that prick with the hat the police smile and do %^*& all.
I want to ask anyone on here if there are part of the Police, why are Celtic policed in such a soft manner while all other clubs are hammered?

answer my question from a few pages back.
I am not saying your lot are SNP stormtroopers I just want to know why Celtic are policed so lightly by Police Scotland compared to any other club.

Sorry @Jaws II - there's been a lot of them to get through!

They're not policed lightly IMO. There was green on green outside the ground on Janefield St before the game last night, appears to be between two of their groups , some of them lifted at the time and no doubt some follow up on it as well. Doesn't fit the narrative though. for some proof (they're smart enough to not post videos of it though, if they exist I can't find them)

The GB rail seating section is probably the most policed part of any ground in the land. You just don't see it because it's mostly inside to stop people who don't have a ticket getting into it.

Where the cops in reserve are placed in the tunnels at CP happens to be right at the away support. If you look where the cops in reserve are at Ibrox it's next to BF1 and the other end from the away fans (cheers again Papasmurf!). It can take a while to get out fully along the track at a goal as normally happens but their players haven't once jumped the advertising boards at Ibrox since they moved. Katic running in towards the crowd off the pitch is obviously not ideal, again causes a crowd surge towards him and in that deathtrap of a ground that is the last thing anyone wants. With the police in closer proximity it is easier to get in between away players and fans than it is if there are fans on the track anywhere else around the stadium.

Our SCF was an anomaly, everyone expecting Rangers to win and the 2 late goals obviously threw a spanner in the works. That said, the amount of cops round the track was exactly the same as it'd been for the semi final. Yes there were mistakes made and it went completely wrong - that happens from time to time - but again fans pushing out, players running to them is a recipe for trouble. That is all on the Hibs fans and players, there wasn't much that could be done to stop them once they came on.

No "boss" stated anything of the sort or "lied to the press" that Rangers fans stopped them. The General Secretary of the federation (our union) naively agreed on twitter with an article written by a Rangers hating bigot which had used fake sources which said Rangers fans had stopped extra resources getting the ground. That article was quite easily proven to be a false news story. He got berated for it by bears and cops alike, rightly so.

Lustig - what else could've been done? A cop standing on the track gets ambushed from behind as he's watching the crowd and the big doofus took it off his head. Hardly the cop's fault - not as if he's handed it to him, is it?

Their doubletreble celebration jumping on the vans - think that was an unplanned thing they did with their bus coming back to the stadium after the cup final and the 1 van and about 6 cops to 5000 or more fans, again what do you expect the police to do? It's not as if they said on you go bhoys get on up there and smash our van up...

Again I my experience is that they're not policed any differently and the instructions are always the same for games involving both clubs (and not from Herr Lawwell either). Hope that helps some.

O.K. - I'll buy most of that - for what it's worth

I wonder what you think of the decision to arrest the celebrating player - & if you're aware of how much of a joke many of us view that as?

From what I can see it's more likely to be retribution for the officer who ended up on the deck & an attempt to appease his embarrassment than any genuine safety concern or crowd control issue

@gersandproud Yes I've seen the comments all over social media/forums for 24 hours now. Again, it's largely being judged on the short clips and without context of the behaviour of the Copenhagen fans and players in the lead up to that second goal.

When you boil it down though, barging a cop over pushing him in the back is a police assault which is against the law, and unacceptable - totally unprecedented in Scotland for that to happen on a football pitch as well. If it was a steward, a ball boy, photographer or anyone else trackside - or anyone else doing their job in any other place for that matter - it wouldn't be acceptable.

You're right, it does look a bit embarrassing and weak enough as it is without then deciding just to let it slide so I think it was the correct decision to report it. The lad wasn't arrested either, just details noted and reported to the PF AFAIK. As I said that'd have been done had the same thing happened anywhere else to anyone else so it isn't retribution.

UEFA will have had it in their match report too, so I'd imagine that will help firm up some of the briefings their match delegates give to the teams before games around Europe, especially at the piggery (next season of course!!)

I don't imagine it's going to go very far but will be interesting to see if they do prosecute him and what the outcome of it will be.

Sorry @Jaws II - there's been a lot of them to get through!

They're not policed lightly IMO. There was green on green outside the ground on Janefield St before the game last night, appears to be between two of their groups , some of them lifted at the time and no doubt some follow up on it as well. Doesn't fit the narrative though. for some proof (they're smart enough to not post videos of it though, if they exist I can't find them)

The GB rail seating section is probably the most policed part of any ground in the land. You just don't see it because it's mostly inside to stop people who don't have a ticket getting into it.

Where the cops in reserve are placed in the tunnels at CP happens to be right at the away support. If you look where the cops in reserve are at Ibrox it's next to BF1 and the other end from the away fans (cheers again Papasmurf!). It can take a while to get out fully along the track at a goal as normally happens but their players haven't once jumped the advertising boards at Ibrox since they moved. Katic running in towards the crowd off the pitch is obviously not ideal, again causes a crowd surge towards him and in that deathtrap of a ground that is the last thing anyone wants. With the police in closer proximity it is easier to get in between away players and fans than it is if there are fans on the track anywhere else around the stadium.

Our SCF was an anomaly, everyone expecting Rangers to win and the 2 late goals obviously threw a spanner in the works. That said, the amount of cops round the track was exactly the same as it'd been for the semi final. Yes there were mistakes made and it went completely wrong - that happens from time to time - but again fans pushing out, players running to them is a recipe for trouble. That is all on the Hibs fans and players, there wasn't much that could be done to stop them once they came on.

No "boss" stated anything of the sort or "lied to the press" that Rangers fans stopped them. The General Secretary of the federation (our union) naively agreed on twitter with an article written by a Rangers hating bigot which had used fake sources which said Rangers fans had stopped extra resources getting the ground. That article was quite easily proven to be a false news story. He got berated for it by bears and cops alike, rightly so.

Lustig - what else could've been done? A cop standing on the track gets ambushed from behind as he's watching the crowd and the big doofus took it off his head. Hardly the cop's fault - not as if he's handed it to him, is it?

Their doubletreble celebration jumping on the vans - think that was an unplanned thing they did with their bus coming back to the stadium after the cup final and the 1 van and about 6 cops to 5000 or more fans, again what do you expect the police to do? It's not as if they said on you go bhoys get on up there and smash our van up...

Again I my experience is that they're not policed any differently and the instructions are always the same for games involving both clubs (and not from Herr Lawwell either). Hope that helps some.

You tell me they are not policed differently then go and make a whole load of excuses not explanations.
Thousands of Hibs fans invade the pitch and the police did %^*& all apart from probably arresting all the of the small amount of Gers fans who came on the pitch. How many Hibs fans were arrested?
The police fucked up at that final.
You say what could the police do at the van incident, the Lustig incident, Griffiths numerous incidents . Why not arrest people like what would happen to the support of every other club.

Whether that is at the time or an early battering down of someone’s door.

One more thing you say the GB are heavily policed inside the stadium yet you allow them in with numerous sectarian banners of massive sizes yet if I put a small flag over one of the walls on the Govan stand I will have stewards and police telling me to move it.
For fucks sake the police also let them in with 3 massive rubber dolls, yet I couldn’t take a small fruit juice for my son!
There are so many incidents where they have been policed lightly, like when they jumped on that disabled area at Killie while loads of Rangers fans are arrested for it.

Last edited:
Football in Scotland is the only sport where player and fan interaction is not encouraged. In the Nfl in the states players can jump into the fans to celebrate and it is not an issue.

So wheres the same treatment for the scumbag behaviour that the Tim's get away with week on week from police scotland ?

The police done nothing for rangers fans at the Scottish cup final against hibs other than blame our fans for it all. Your example is all well and good but it's a fantasy and I'd never expect the police to do anything to protect our fans. You work for an organisation who treats our fans like sub humans and no matter how many excuses you try hit us with it wont change many people's opinions on here.

@EverySaturday1872 The police didn't blame Rangers fans. Here's the statement. I don't see anything blaming Rangers there or anywhere else. https://web.archive.org/web/2016052...olice.uk/whats-happening/news/2016/may/346080

If you're talking about Calum Steele, I addressed that earlier. He agreed with a Rangers hating journalist who wrote a fake news story with made-up sources, with no idea of the implications of what he was saying.

Re: the first sentence I'm not sure if you mean their fans or players. Aside from Jullien running into the fans at FT of the cup final I can't think of many occasions they've gone into the crowd this season, you must watch them more than I do.

I can see I won't change your mind. I know what I and the majority of reasonable bears see from the police at the vast majority of our fixtures, some decent folk who are more than likely working their day off or on a change of shift who sometimes would rather be somewhere else and some who enjoy working the football, but either way not going out their way to 'treat our fans like subhumans' .

It's fucking difficult policing any crowd when you're outnumbered 200-1 whether it's Rangers, Gerry Cinnamon concert, SNP march, or anything else - especially dealing with conflict. When people turn on you even when you're dealing with something it's not an easy thing to deal with and occasionally you have to raise your voice or take physical control of a situation.

1 example of above, dealing with an anti-fascism march, I was a good 50 yards from any other colleague, I had a guy shouting Sieg Heil making nazi salutes at the procession. I grabbed him and dragged him down a lane next to Archaos on Queen St. Photographers all around me and a baying mob of about 30 at my back following us down the lane. These supposed peaceful protesters had to get the full boonah shout to stay back and thankfully they did or we'd both have got hurt. I had to push one of the photographers away because he was aggravating the guy as I'm trying to get him under control and shout into a radio for help. Trust me, most people would struggle when the hackles are up and we're only human just like you. Once you've tried it come back to me and let me know how you get on!

I would like to thank @JorgAlbertz for his clarifications. I might not agree with him but it does attempt to put it the events into context.

I do not know if the police normally release such information nor whether you are doing it (semi) officially but it does highlight that the police could do better by briefing the public rather than let conjecture and criticism rule.

After all that #I still think that a couple of coppers should be spanked by their sergeant

@gersandproud Yes I've seen the comments all over social media/forums for 24 hours now. Again, it's largely being judged on the short clips and without context of the behaviour of the Copenhagen fans and players in the lead up to that second goal.

When you boil it down though, barging a cop over pushing him in the back is a police assault which is against the law, and unacceptable - totally unprecedented in Scotland for that to happen on a football pitch as well. If it was a steward, a ball boy, photographer or anyone else trackside - or anyone else doing their job in any other place for that matter - it wouldn't be acceptable.

You're right, it does look a bit embarrassing and weak enough as it is without then deciding just to let it slide so I think it was the correct decision to report it. The lad wasn't arrested either, just details noted and reported to the PF AFAIK. As I said that'd have been done had the same thing happened anywhere else to anyone else so it isn't retribution.

UEFA will have had it in their match report too, so I'd imagine that will help firm up some of the briefings their match delegates give to the teams before games around Europe, especially at the piggery (next season of course!!)

I don't imagine it's going to go very far but will be interesting to see if they do prosecute him and what the outcome of it will be.

The policing of the situation was abysmal. What did it achieve other than make things worse?

Police and stewards manhandled Copenhagen players which is completely unacceptable.

Police at Parkhead are far more interested in targeting away fans, hence the countless incidents where Celtic supporters get away with stuff that only leads to repercussions on the few occasions the media reports it.

This episode has made Scotland look very silly. What would we think if Rangers players had been treated like this in a foreign country for the ’crime’ of celebrating a goal with one being charged?

There isn’t a ’conspiracy’. However, there is certainly hegemony. Like other bodies, police tacitly acknowledge Celtic and the Roman Catholic Church’s power and influence and choose the path of least resistance.

You tell me they are not policed differently then go and make a whole load of excuses not explanations.
Thousands of Hibs fans invade the pitch and the police did %^*& all apart from probably arresting all the of the small amount of Gers fans who came on the pitch. How many Hibs fans were arrested?
The police fucked up at that final.

You say what could the police do at the van incident, the Lustig incident, Griffiths numerous incidents . Why not arrest people like what would happen to the support of every other club.

Whether that is at the time or an early battering down of someone’s door.

One more thing you say the GB are heavily policed inside the stadium yet you allow them in with numerous sectarian banners of massive sizes yet if I put a small flag over one of the walls on the Govan stand I will have stewards and police telling me to move it.
For fucks sake the police also let them in with 3 massive rubber dolls, yet I couldn’t take a small fruit juice for my son!
There are so many incidents where they have been policed lightly, like when they jumped on that disabled area at Killie while loads of Rangers fans are arrested for it.

As it happens i was working the back shift in the cells across the road from Hamdump that day. I had 1 bear in for being too drunk and there were about 9 Hibs arrests if I recall,but they were all taken up to London Road.

Lustig wasn't going to get arrested for that FFS. As for gestures from the likes of Griffiths - we once upon a time reported Boruc for making gestures at us (not the sign of the cross either) and he got charged. Maybe if bears actually got their shit together, reported and gave statements things would happen. But we don't so it doesn't.

There was 6 or 8 cops there with 5000 mhutants acting like they were around that van until control was regained... again how do you expect people to identify anyone causing the damage and arrest them with those numbers? It's nigh on impossible. I think they did end up with 1 arrest from it IIRC though. Not sure there was any way to ID someone after the event, even if the Celtic CCTV happened to pick anything up 30 yards from their front door.

I can't speak for the banners. They have them pre-made and stored in a cupboard in there somewhere. Celtic stewards have the responsibility to check them but they choose not to, unless they've fallen out with them again and ban them from their own section. Police don't check the UB banners in advance either AFAIK.

The policing of the situation was abysmal. What did it achieve other than make things worse

Aah yes it would've been so much better if their players had ran right into their fans and someone got seriously injured in the second crush of the night. Let's just invite all players to carte blanche run into the away support at the deathtrap, it'll be some giggle.

Screenshot20200122183418comgoogleandroid1582902359.jpg

Jump up and down on top of a Police vehicle and its simply high jinx. TheCops stand and watch..
Absolute joke that...

I would like to thank @JorgAlbertz for his clarifications. I might not agree with him but it does attempt to put it the events into context.

I do not know if the police normally release such information nor whether you are doing it (semi) officially but it does highlight that the police could do better by briefing the public rather than let conjecture and criticism rule.

After all that #I still think that a couple of coppers should be spanked by their sergeant

Thanks @Southernlion - I respect that you and many others will still disagree or refuse to see things from the other side of the coin.

On briefing the public...where do you draw the line though? Not everything that happens must be subject to clarification. For me it was quite clear - a player pushed a police officer to the ground and got charged. They aren't above the law.

And everyone knows players aren't allowed to leave the field of play or get into their fans (FIFA laws of the game).

I don't see why people are having such a hard time equating safety of fans and players with what the Copenhagen players and stewards did after the goals and why the police had to try to keep that in line.

As it happens i was working the back shift in the cells across the road from Hamdump that day. I had 1 bear in for being too drunk and there were about 9 Hibs arrests if I recall,but they were all taken up to London Road.

Lustig wasn't going to get arrested for that FFS. As for gestures from the likes of Griffiths - we once upon a time reported Boruc for making gestures at us (not the sign of the cross either) and he got charged. Maybe if bears actually got their shit together, reported and gave statements things would happen. But we don't so it doesn't.

There was 6 or 8 cops there with 5000 mhutants acting like they were around that van until control was regained... again how do you expect people to identify anyone causing the damage and arrest them with those numbers? It's nigh on impossible. I think they did end up with 1 arrest from it IIRC though. Not sure there was any way to ID someone after the event, even if the Celtic CCTV happened to pick anything up 30 yards from their front door.

I can't speak for the banners. They have them pre-made and stored in a cupboard in there somewhere. Celtic stewards have the responsibility to check them but they choose not to, unless they've fallen out with them again and ban them from their own section. Police don't check the UB banners in advance either AFAIK.

You just stated that and I quote " Lustig wasn't going to be arrested for that FFS ".
I can guarantee you if I walked up to an officer in the street or at a game and removed his police helmet and placed it on my head and ran about with it on I would be arrested.

Aah yes it would've been so much better if their players had ran right into their fans and someone got seriously injured in the second crush of the night. Let's just invite all players to carte blanche run into the away support at the deathtrap, it'll be some giggle.

The problem is that the sort of policing we see at Parkhead doesn’t happen at other grounds, not least Ibrox.

Griffiths has carte blanche to do what he likes and so too does Neil Lennon.

I doubt very much if a fan would have been seriously injured and in any case that risk has to be set against the genuine possibility of a footballer being injured by a police officer or steward in the sort of melee we saw last night. That would have created a full-blown diplomatic incident.

What looks normal and sensible to Police Scotland looks different to outsiders.

I haven’t seen this sort of carry-on in European football before and the question begs itself as to whether it‘s FC Copenhagen who are way out on a limb.

Explain the almost 100% focus on Rangers fans away from home?

Explain the 100% focus on Rangers fans and their banners?

As for the filth and their stewards? Surely if Police Scotland see what the rest of us can see, then they can say to the filth, we are taking over.

As for the filths' banners? You can fc_uck off with that crap.

The filth even have pro terrorist songs coming out of their playlist in their own ground. Where's plod?

But Police don't check the UBs? Gimme peace.

You are Sturgeon's wee shitebags.

Does he %^*&, he’s here making excuses for his polis pals. Not an ounce of contrition in him even in an incident where 1) he’s not even involved and 2) the whole country can see they’re in the wrong.

Hes found some imaginary bad behaviour by Copenhagen fans (which hasn’t been reported anywhere else) to justify being a shite polis though

Thanks @Southernlion - I respect that you and many others will still disagree or refuse to see things from the other side of the coin.

On briefing the public...where do you draw the line though? Not everything that happens must be subject to clarification. For me it was quite clear - a player pushed a police officer to the ground and got charged. They aren't above the law.

And everyone knows players aren't allowed to leave the field of play or get into their fans (FIFA laws of the game).

I don't see why people are having such a hard time equating safety of fans and players with what the Copenhagen players and stewards did after the goals and why the police had to try to keep that in line.

You say players aren't above the law which is absolutely correct.

Neither are Police Scotland officers by the way.

Also, your federation head honcho is a Rangers hating NATsi c.unt!!

You just stated that and I quote " Lustig wasn't going to be arrested for that FFS ".
I can guarantee you if I walked up to an officer in the street or at a game and removed his police helmet and placed it on my head and ran about with it on I would be arrested.

Ok then. Thanks for your valuable input.

The problem is that the sort of policing we see at Parkhead doesn’t happen at other grounds, not least Ibrox.

I doubt very much if a fan would have been seriously injured and in any case that risk has to be set against the genuine possibility of a footballer being injured by a police officer or steward in the sort of melee we saw last night. That would have created a full-blown diplomatic incident.

I haven’t seen this sort of carry-on in European football before and the question begs itself as to whether it‘s FC Copenhagen who are way out on a limb.

People jumping 10 rows of seats to get to the front wouldn't create a risk? OK... I thought you were more sensible than this.

Or a police officer being injured by a footballer?

Perhaps because in other countries the police are more often than not in full riot gear around the track, their stadiums have fences and netting and players physically can't get near them. We are a lot more tolerant generally and it's been taken advantage of. Again, something so minor as a cop getting hold of a player who shouldn't be off the pitch in the first place with the intent to usher him back on shouldn't be an issue. It wasn't going to be until Santos charged in and pushed the Inspector over and that really sparked it off.

Well strangely enough, the same 'Glesga Polis' had no problems with the filth doing it at the Broomloan all during the 80,s 90, and the naughties

Strange that,

People jumping 10 rows of seats to get to the front wouldn't create a risk? OK... I thought you were more sensible than this.

Perhaps because in other countries the police are more often than not in full riot gear around the track, their stadiums have fences and netting and players physically can't get near them. We are a lot more tolerant generally and it's been taken advantage of. Again, something so minor as a cop getting hold of a player who shouldn't be off the pitch in the first place with the intent to usher him back on shouldn't be an issue. It wasn't going to be until Santos charged in and pushed the Inspector over and that really sparked it off.

Would I be arrested Mr Plod.

Yes or no would suffice PC Smart arse.

Is it any wonder so few in the community have little or no respect for Police Scotland

Perhaps because in other countries the police are more often than not in full riot gear around the track, their stadiums have fences and netting and players physically can't get near them. We are a lot more tolerant generally and it's been taken advantage of. Again, something so minor as a cop getting hold of a player who shouldn't be off the pitch in the first place with the intent to usher him back on shouldn't be an issue. It wasn't going to be until Santos charged in and pushed the Inspector over and that really spar

That's quite embarrassing.

You shower of cunts can't wait to pounce on a wee guy singing the BBs, won't take on the filth and you are now talking about sh1te that doesn't concern Rangers fans,

I was brought up to have faith, respect and belief in the Police.

You are now wee Nickola's jackboots.

Does he %^*&, he’s here making excuses for his polis pals. Not an ounce of contrition in him even in an incident where 1) he’s not even involved and 2) the whole country can see they’re in the wrong.

Hes found some imaginary bad behaviour by Copenhagen fans (which hasn’t been reported anywhere else) to justify being a shite polis though

@Sir Sasa Papac - I think your tone is a bit harsh tbh. I'm doing my best to try and give people the full facts. I've been speaking during the day to people who were there and in the thick of it but never mind, I know nothing.

This might help you some more understand why the police did what they did at the second goal. It is a video of the aftermath of Copenhagen's first goal and the "imaginary bad behaviour" I made up :rolleyes:
(found on a timmy vlog via a Copenhagen forum.) It should start at the right time. If it doesn't, skip to 11:25 of the video.

So you'll see the first goal and the massive surge forward in their crowd caused by their players getting into the fans.

If you don't think that is something the police should be trying to prevent from happening again, you're sadly wrong.

There are no excuses to make and no reason for contrition. Something dangerous in a stadium happened and they did what they could to stop it happening again.

I've answered a lot of questions but still nobody has answered mine - if that was a young bear at the front who was getting crushed would you want the police to take action to stop it / blame them if they didn't? Perhaps you will.

Last edited:
Would I be arrested Mr Plod.

Yes or no would suffice PC Smart arse.

Is it any wonder so few in the community have little or no respect for Police Scotland

Looks like you've got no respect for anyone including yourself with your attitude to me with the names. Absolutely dire patter btw.

I'm just putting info out here to give a bit of perspective and i've got a self-titled 'bam' giving me shit. Of course people wouldn't get arrested for lifting and wearing a police hat as a joke unless they fecked off and stole it. Use some common sense man.

Looks like you've got no respect for anyone including yourself with your attitude to me with the names. Absolutely dire patter btw.

I'm just putting info out here to give a bit of perspective and i've got a self-titled 'bam' giving me shit. Of course people wouldn't get arrested for lifting and wearing a police hat as a joke unless they fecked off and stole it. Use some common sense man.

Believe it or not, I was brought up to respect the Police in this country but over the years I've got to be honest in saying I've very little respect for them now, not individual officers in general but the hierarchy of a force controlled, particularly in Glasgow by bigoted RCs.
As for you saying I wouldn't be arrested for stealing an officers helmet, well that's utter shite.
But I think you know that.

If you recall and @JorgAlbertz might shed some light on the subject, Thumbheid and Lego eater were reported to the Crown after their inciteful behaviour at the piggery. The PF decided to do nothing. IF this was an old firm game and they did that to the Polis we would be going off her heads DEMANDING like we did at the aforementioned game for players to be charged. FWIW I do think that the two cops pushing the players as they are returning to the pitch is wrong.

I forget whether it was Bertie Wooster or Gussie Fink-Nottle who was arrested on Boat Race night for stealing a policeman's helmet. He spent a night in the cells and I believe was fined 3 guineas.

Thank you. Another Plum fan.

And the point you made is true.

The fact is Plod in modern day Shitland are run by scum who allow scum to walk our streets glorifying the murder of their fellow colleagues in NI during the troubles.

I'll say it again, and it has to be looked into, the plod at the scum hut are hand picked.

Believe it or not, I was brought up to respect the Police in this country but over the years I've got to be honest in saying I've very little respect for them now, not individual officers in general but the hierarchy of a force controlled, particularly in Glasgow by bigoted RCs.
As for you saying I wouldn't be arrested for stealing an officers helmet, well that's utter shite.
But I think you know that.

I said you would be arrested for stealing it. I said you wouldn't if you jokingly took it and wore it briefly before giving it back, as long as you're not being obstructive. As I said, common sense.

If you don't like it or any other aspect of society for that matter, get the next generation involved and change it from within. Goodnight.

If you recall and @JorgAlbertz might shed some light on the subject, Thumbheid and Lego eater were reported to the Crown after their inciteful behaviour at the piggery. The PF decided to do nothing. IF this was an old firm game and they did that to the Polis we would be going off her heads DEMANDING like we did at the aforementioned game for players to be charged. FWIW I do think that the two cops pushing the players as they are returning to the pitch is wrong.

The Police wouldn’t behave like that to Celtic players..

Were Brown and Griffiths charged?

The Police wouldn’t behave like that to Celtic players..

Were Brown and Griffiths charged?

No. The Police iirc submitted a report outlining the circumstances awaiting a decision to charge andthe advice from the Crown was there was insufficient evidence apparently. The Police report the circumstances. The PF or Crown decide whether or not to proceed.

Just because Santos was charged doesn't mean that the PF will proceed.

Strong arm tactics from police Scotland pulling and pushing the Copenhagen players away from there supporters totally over the top reaction compare that to how they ignore anything Celtic players do.
They are a disgusting organisation who are no longer fit for purpose l
Lustig!!

I said you would be arrested for stealing it. I said you wouldn't if you jokingly took it and wore it briefly before giving it back, as long as you're not being obstructive. As I said, common sense.

If you don't like it or any other aspect of society for that matter, get the next generation involved and change it from within. Goodnight.

Reply to mine. Reply #`191

How can Police Scotland ignore 60 odd feet banners at the scum hut depicting terrorists? Which are not allowed. Proscribed might be the word.

I'm telling you why. Because you have been told by others above you, not to interfere.

That makes you a fraud.

One rule for one, one rule for vermin.

@Sir Sasa Papac - I think your tone is a bit harsh tbh. I'm doing my best to try and give people the full facts. I've been speaking during the day to people who were there and in the thick of it but never mind, I know nothing.

This might help you some more understand why the police did what they did at the second goal. It is a video of the aftermath of Copenhagen's first goal and the "imaginary bad behaviour" I made up :rolleyes:
(found on a timmy vlog via a Copenhagen forum.) It should start at the right time. If it doesn't, skip to 11:25 of the video.

So you'll see the first goal and the massive surge forward in their crowd caused by their players getting into the fans.

If you don't think that is something the police should be trying to prevent from happening again, you're sadly wrong.

There are no excuses to make and no reason for contrition. Something dangerous in a stadium happened and they did what they could to stop it happening again.

I've answered a lot of questions but still nobody has answered mine - if that was a young bear at the front who was getting crushed would you want the police to take action to stop it / blame them if they didn't? Perhaps you will.
All this hysterical “what if somebody got crushed” patter is for the bin. The same could be said about any high profile football match where you don’t see 30 plastic hard men in yellow jackets grabbing and jostling players and ruining the experience of away fans. And what good would those polis do anyway if there was a crush in the stand they’re too busy trying to stop away players celebrating.

You act like this is how police behave as a matter of course. It isn’t.
You imply without a million polis in the corner that we were heading for a riot prompted crush. No chance
You seem to think the copper had to grab the goal scorer. He didn’t

Have a day off fs

Reply to mine. Reply #`191

How can Police Scotland ignore 60 odd feet banners at the scum hut depicting terrorists? Which are not allowed. Proscribed might be the word.

I'm telling you why. Because you have been told by others above you, not to interfere.

That makes you a fraud.

One rule for one, one rule for vermin.

@wee bud's pit boots Who says they're ignored? Pretty certain all displays content is logged and captured on the club's CCTV and they'll decide later what to do with it if there is a crime. That isn't necessarily the job of a cop with a specific duty in a stadium.

Also...did you dial 101, report it as a crime and insist that you give a statement? You seem knowledgeable so I'm sure you'll know this service is open to everyone, transparent and accountable and backed up by a fairly robust complaint and complaint review procedure if you're not satisfied, so pretty certain if you report it and it's deemed a crime it will be investigated as such.

If you didn't, why not? You clearly feel quite strongly about it, so why not take some action yourself?

Back