Porto Away Tickets

Quick hypothetical itinerary question - What if you are travelling to the game by bus which is still fairly common? How can you provide an itinerary if you are going with an RSC by bus?

Quick hypothetical itinerary question - What if you are travelling to the game by bus which is still fairly common? How can you provide an itinerary if you are going with an RSC by bus?
The bus supplies the details of ferry and people travelling.

Bit of a long shot here but do you know how long it took to add on mate, just incase by some miracle the next tickets go down to 1 point :rolleyes:

It was pretty quick mate, if it hasn't been added on by now there has been some problem with the ticket office I'd imagine. If you registered an interest and didn't get to buy a ticket before they sold out then you should have received a point for it.

Did you register interest for Legia away game?
No, just signed up for the group stages when i heard they were re-opening the travel club. I was expecting more of a problem getting home tickets than away, just shows we have some of the best travelling supporters in the world!

Last edited:
Right. Where are the Rangers support going to be in the Dragao? Buying tickets through Porto.
We got 4 in Sect 43 which is a few sections along from the official away support. Loads of seats available there on their website. As soon as you purchase the tickets you get emailed them

Stupidly bought a ticket for the wrong sector when I was meaning buy Sector 19. If anyone wants A sector 45 ticket will be willing to sort something out!

Stupidly bought a ticket for the wrong sector when I was meaning buy Sector 19. If anyone wants A sector 45 ticket will be willing to sort something out!

45 is right next to the away sections mate, away sections are 46-50

We got 4 in Sect 43 which is a few sections along from the official away support. Loads of seats available there on their website. As soon as you purchase the tickets you get emailed them

I’m planning on trying to get in beside the bears as it’s only me. Worth a shot?

The last time we all just met up in Ribiera square the night before, same place the following day and after the game.
Yeah that's where a lot of folk have told us to go, our digs are just a two min walk to the square too! Perfect.

Tickets available for collection from Thursday 1pm with tickets being sent to arrive on Thursday. Bit annoying that they don't email to confirm that the itinerary is fine, they'll have to spend time going through all the emails so not a huge ask surely for an email confirming receipt?

Tickets available for collection from Thursday 1pm with tickets being sent to arrive on Thursday. Bit annoying that they don't email to confirm that the itinerary is fine, they'll have to spend time going through all the emails so not a huge ask surely for an email confirming receipt?

They will email you if the Itinerary which you have sent isn’t enough, so if you don’t get an email consider it fine.

Anyone on the flight out of Madrid on Thursday afternoon know it’s highly unlikely but my mate is looking to share a taxi to the ground with someone to keep the costs down.

I ordered about 20 minutes ago and still no email. Does anyone else have this problem?

You can ask them to acknowledge receipt..

Off topic lads , this is my first away trip , Monday - Friday , was looking to take about 450 Euros , any veterans able to let me know if that’s enough ?

That’s exactly what I’ll be doing.

I just hope there are trains running through the night.
Porto Airport has a station on the Metro do Porto light-rail system. Metro from the airport runs to TRINDAD station every 15 minutes for most of the day every day from 05.56 until last train at 00.42 every night. (Trains run only every 30 minutes before about 08.15 and after 21.15hrs.)18 Sep 2019

Off topic lads , this is my first away trip , Monday - Friday , was looking to take about 450 Euros , any veterans able to let me know if that’s enough ?
All depends on the person tbh. Will you be drinking heavily all day or doing tourist like stuff? Everyone is different

If you sent it to the email provided, they have it... that’s how email works :D

The last time we all just met up in Ribiera square the night before, same place the following day and after the game.
Anyone know if last time the polis were heavy handed at bears with slabs of lager in the square ? Ala Villarreal 06

I have my 8 year old with me so I’ve booked a hotel for thurs night despite my flight been 6.35am from Porto to stansted. Means he’s gets a good few hours kip. Also means I can’t use the metro to airport so il need to get a taxi

Porto Airport has a station on the Metro do Porto light-rail system. Metro from the airport runs to TRINDAD station every 15 minutes for most of the day every day from 05.56 until last train at 00.42 every night. (Trains run only every 30 minutes before about 08.15 and after 21.15hrs.)18 Sep 2019

Anyone know if last time the polis were heavy handed at bears with slabs of lager in the square ? Ala Villarreal 06
No, not one bit. Carry outs a plenty.
They were brilliant on day of game.
Only hassle was when Bolton fans turned up and stated throwing chairs and tables.

Back