Problems logging into RTV

If i switch to desktop version it works, although its the exact same lay out as mobile version.

Tried the Davis one again on mobile version and i cant get it to unmute either haha.

I do like the way now that under the match - Ross County for example - you can now click on the bit that says '16 videos' and it takes you to all the videos for that match. Everything from full match, to highlights, to goals, to pre- and post-match interviews and even the pre-match show. Presumably Inside Ibrox will land there later tonight as well. Nice one.

Just tried the new log in. It doesnt recognise my password !!!! Not even the saved one !

Tried the https://live.Rangers.co.uk/live route....nothing !!

Do I risk going down the Forgotten Password route ?
See post #41 and the Edit to post#13. You need to click on the Create New Account bit first of all and then enter your RangersTV email and Password. Simply entering your login details in the first box won't work.

If that's what you've done then the Forgotten Password route might be your only option.

Right, if i go full screen then mute it in the top corner, then unmute it, its works.

It just the one at start in top left thats not working for me.

Not recognising my email address or password, pain in the arse.

just sent them an email to get it fixed

**now back on after following advice that VB posted, thank you

Last edited:
Well that's me fucked.

"We could not find a my Rangers account registered to that email address."

Unless I've suddenly forgotten my email address that I've had for over a decade, I'm snookered.

Not recognising my email address or password, pain in the arse.

just sent them an email to get it fixed
Well that's me fucked.

"We could not find a my Rangers account registered to that email address."

Unless I've suddenly forgotten my email address that I've had for over a decade, I'm snookered.
Guys have a read of the thread. You need to Create a New Account. The message you get on screen tells you that. See post #41 or the Edit to my post #13 for a walk through. Note the App isn't working and probably won't until we get the new update later this week.

Just checked on both iphones I have there and its working for me.

You up to date on your software?
On Safari mate? Its just the unmute button top left at beginning thats not working for me.

Everything should be up to date but il go check.

Will that still be an active link from now on for the VST?

@Greg Marshall

VST users have to create an account same as RTV subscribers and the VST will work.

the live.rangers.co.uk address redirects you to the correct place to watch the game from now on.

Key thing is to register with the same email that is registered with RTV for your VST

Guys have a read of the thread. You need to Create a New Account. The message you get on screen tells you that. See post #41 or the Edit to my post #13 for a walk through. Note the App isn't working and probably won't until we get the new update later this week.
That's what I'm attempting VB. It's telling me it doesn't recognise my email.
You have clicked on the Create New Account link shengus, haven't you?
Yes.

Site has been completely revamped and it looks like they've launched the 'single login' thing.

Take note of this bit:

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account here using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

Looks like you need to go to that page and create a new Rangers Account using the same email you use for RangersTV. Or am I reading that wrong?

EDIT: OK, that's me done it and logged in successfully. I already had both a Rangers Account and a RangersTV Account. I had to click on the 'Create New Account' link and then enter my Forename and Surname and then enter the email address applicable to my RangersTV Account and the Password from my RangersTV Account. Got sent a Verify email (note - it went into Junk) with a link to click on to Verify. Was then asked to Login and did so successfully. Painless.
This worked for me too

That's what I'm attempting VB. It's telling me it doesn't recognise my email.

Yes.
Well that's a weird one if it doesn't recognise your email given you have, presumably, been using it as recently as last weekend. You've not got your email addresses mixed up have you (I know that's insulting your intelligence mate but its all I can think of).

VST users have to create an account same as RTV subscribers and the VST will work.

the live.Rangers.co.uk address redirects you to the correct place to watch the game from now on.

Key thing is to register with the same email that is registered with RTV for your VST
Cheers

So you still access the live.rangers.co.uk as normal after registering a new account

So I will need to create a new account for the VST for myself and also my dads. Is that correct? Or am I being stupid?

Well that's a weird one if it doesn't recognise your email given you have, presumably, been using it as recently as last weekend. You've not got your email addresses mixed up have you (I know that's insulting your intelligence mate but its all I can think of).
I'm in now VB, thanks.

I'm as thick as pig shit, but got there eventually.

FAQs

Yep hassle free - will the normal season ticket games be on this and not the live.rangers.co.uk URL it was before anyone know?

I have the current RTV app sideloaded onto my Nvidia Shield thanks to a link a poster on here put up.

Will it also automatically update, or because it’s not from the Google Store will I have to delete & start again?

New account created. It would have been nice if Rangers had sent an advisory email out. Been trying to log in for an hour this morning. Amateurish.

You need to Create a New Account, as per the instructions, don't try and Login using the text entry boxes, click on Create New Account and follow the process:

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account here using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

OK, that's me done it and logged in successfully. I already had both a Rangers Account and a RangersTV Account. I had to click on the 'Create New Account' link and then enter my Forename and Surname and then enter the email address applicable to my RangersTV Account and the Password from my RangersTV Account. Got sent a Verify email (note - it went into Junk) with a link to click on to Verify. Was then asked to Login and did so successfully. Painless.

Note: the App isn't working pending a new update later this week.

Back