Problems logging into RTV

Did you get the email to activate it?
Yeah, came through straight away. Logged in via the website and it has my correct subscription plus my season ticket pass.

Just won't let me in the app. Says something about third party authentication, but guess that's because of the update.

Created a new account using my existing RTV email address but when I log in it won't let me watch any videos and prompts me to subscribe. I'll put this down to teething issues for the next few days probably...

Yeah, came through straight away. Logged in via the website and it has my correct subscription plus my season ticket pass.

Just won't let me in the app. Says something about third party authentication, but guess that's because of the update.
I've not received the email!

Can’t use the email I had previously used thank you the NHS closing it - pity.

I have the current RTV app sideloaded onto my Nvidia Shield thanks to a link a poster on here put up.

Will it also automatically update, or because it’s not from the Google Store will I have to delete & start again?
This is my concern. Have it side loaded onto my Amazon fire stick. There will be a way. All we need is someone with an Android mobile device to share a copy of the app. It can then be uploaded and installed.

Unfortunately I do not have an android device however. Hopefully a poster could put on their Dropbox or something.

You need to Create a New Account, as per the instructions, don't try and Login using the text entry boxes, click on Create New Account and follow the process:

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account here using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

OK, that's me done it and logged in successfully. I already had both a Rangers Account and a RangersTV Account. I had to click on the 'Create New Account' link and then enter my Forename and Surname and then enter the email address applicable to my RangersTV Account and the Password from my RangersTV Account. Got sent a Verify email (note - it went into Junk) with a link to click on to Verify. Was then asked to Login and did so successfully. Painless.

Note: the App isn't working pending a new update later this week.

You poor bastard :D

You need to Create a New Account, as per the instructions, don't try and Login using the text entry boxes, click on Create New Account and follow the process:

If you have an existing RangersTV account that was created before January 21st 2021, you should register a new Rangers Account here using the same email address that you use for RangersTV.

OK, that's me done it and logged in successfully. I already had both a Rangers Account and a RangersTV Account. I had to click on the 'Create New Account' link and then enter my Forename and Surname and then enter the email address applicable to my RangersTV Account and the Password from my RangersTV Account. Got sent a Verify email (note - it went into Junk) with a link to click on to Verify. Was then asked to Login and did so successfully. Painless.

Note: the App isn't working pending a new update later this week.
This new account situation worries me for the 17.50 rtv legacy price.

I have the current RTV app sideloaded onto my Nvidia Shield thanks to a link a poster on here put up.

Will it also automatically update, or because it’s not from the Google Store will I have to delete & start again?
This is my concern. Have it side loaded onto my Amazon fire stick. There will be a way. All we need is someone with an Android mobile device to share a copy of the app. It can then be uploaded and installed.

Unfortunately I do not have an android device however. Hopefully a poster could put on their Dropbox or something.
My *guess* is that those who have sideloaded it will need a new APK file in order to update it. That's going to take a while because somebody will need to source it and upload instructions on here I think. Can't recall the name of the poster who initially provided the instructions. Was it @Careca ?

There may be trouble ahead.

84806afeb5e20a1dd2374e95b62a5c2b.gif

Isn’t a firestick Android based?

VST is RTV, just a different type of sub.
You know what I mean though, cos we were using a different site.
I’ve registered for the new one now.

Wonder what content VST will get,just the match as we do now or some extra stuff

You know what I mean though, cos we were using a different site.
I’ve registered for the new one now.

Wonder what content VST will get,just the match as we do now or some extra stuff

It's all the same login - will need to be changed.

For example, the VST works on the app which this refers to.

My *guess* is that those who have sideloaded it will need a new APK file in order to update it. That's going to take a while because somebody will need to source it and upload instructions on here I think. Can't recall the name of the poster who initially provided the instructions. Was it @Careca ?
I posted instructions at one point, however there may have been someone else who did this.

Anyone with an android mobile device can download the app from the Google play store and then upload the APK to Dropbox etc. If I had an android device I’d be happy to do this, but I don’t unfortunately. Happy to guide a poster through this though... it’s fairly straightforward.

Interesting to see what our websites they will integrate this year . Assume new ticket system will be in place before next season starts. But what else could they be planning

Back